What's new

[Tsukinomizu Project] 淫魔領リリム・ユニオン / Lilim Union: Dream Demon Zone (RJ103157)

Status
Not open for further replies.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 淫魔領リリム・ユニオン

Oh, I don't take any negative message from a complaint, especially considering the number of bugs there have been in RPGMaker Trans (as with any complex piece of software, I guess).

On the translation: Yeah, that's about it. If I recall correctly there is another H-scene (one of the Iris H-scenes that I found amusing) if you grab the bleeding edge version from the mercurial repo, and probably also a number of maps that aren't in the released version. But the bleeding edge version is unpolished (obviously).

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I don't take any negative message from a complaint, especially considering the number of bugs there have been in RPGMaker Trans (as with any complex piece of software, I guess).

On the translation: Yeah, that's about it. If I recall correctly there is another H-scene (one of the Iris H-scenes that I found amusing) if you grab the bleeding edge version from the mercurial repo, and probably also a number of maps that aren't in the released version. But the bleeding edge version is unpolished (obviously).
Where's the mercurial repo at?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do you have to reapply the translation every time you start the game or is it permanently applied the first time when using rpg translate?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Do you have to reapply the translation every time you start the game or is it permanently applied the first time when using rpg translate?
:D

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where's the mercurial repo at?
Didn't see this comment 4 weeks back - the Mercurial repo should be at - you may need as Assembla account to clone it, I'm not sure. Assembla is all change at the moment, and never had particularly good Mercurial support.

Only if you redownload/reextract the game or something. RPGMaker Trans isn't good enough to apply a patch to every copy of the game in existence. Otherwise it should be fine.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the quick reply.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

uff...a coulple of days/ wek ago link of an "english" version of the game spawn around the net, and i got all pumped up....but then i found out that it was still the same little, partial translation, where just the tutorial chapter was done T.T
Really noone else picked this project to translate it? i mean, it looks pretty good, but playing it in jap, with a rough machine translation let me fell really bad =(

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

uff...a coulple of days/ wek ago link of an "english" version of the game spawn around the net, and i got all pumped up....but then i found out that it was still the same little, partial translation, where just the tutorial chapter was done T.T
Really noone else picked this project to translate it? i mean, it looks pretty good, but playing it in jap, with a rough machine translation let me fell really bad =(
Well, since habisain said he will translate it at some point, noone else picked it I guess. You'll have to wait for him to finish the translation on his current project, then continue this one. Two translators working on the same project but with separate translations is really counter-productive...

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So a couple of things:

1) Not happy that there are prepatched copies floating around. Very much so.
2) Genuinely, if someone else wants to start their own translation on this, that's fine by me (albeit do not use my work as a base - a big practical reason for this follows). The one thing I would say though is that in terms of dialogue, this game isn't that great. I edited the Prologue/Chap1 translation heavily, because Laurel has extremely dry dialogue. Other major characters e.g. Goneril, are also pretty weak (although not as bad). So this is a challenging game to translate, if you want the characters to have any real personality at all.
3) I hoping that I'll get back to this game sometime later this year, although it depends on a few other things. There are other projects I'm working on as well, and any one of those might take precedence over this depending on what I'm interested in (well, and others as well, I guess).

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, i hope you get back on it too, habisain, cause this game is one of the very few translated games that i enjoyed playin(for some reason) and would like to finish it. maybe it IS the personality you gavem in yer translation.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, i hope you get back on it too, habisain, cause this game is one of the very few translated games that i enjoyed playin(for some reason) and would like to finish it. maybe it IS the personality you gavem in yer translation.
This game has a traslation????

omg and its one of my favs DX

anyway what was the last version of this game?
i may redownload it and find these traslations u speak of

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game has a traslation????

omg and its one of my favs DX

anyway what was the last version of this game?
i may redownload it and find these traslations u speak of
look in post 200 of this thread :)

grazer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So a couple of things:

1) Not happy that there are prepatched copies floating around. Very much so.
2) Genuinely, if someone else wants to start their own translation on this, that's fine by me (albeit do not use my work as a base - a big practical reason for this follows). The one thing I would say though is that in terms of dialogue, this game isn't that great. I edited the Prologue/Chap1 translation heavily, because Laurel has extremely dry dialogue. Other major characters e.g. Goneril, are also pretty weak (although not as bad). So this is a challenging game to translate, if you want the characters to have any real personality at all.
3) I hoping that I'll get back to this game sometime later this year, although it depends on a few other things. There are other projects I'm working on as well, and any one of those might take precedence over this depending on what I'm interested in (well, and others as well, I guess).
1: internets.
2: Well, the dialogue is one of the best things about the demo, so I'm going to selfishly hope nobody else does pick it up. :<
3: I am made of patience.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm having a hard time understanding what chapter 3 in the walkthrough means.

I can't seem to find the painter and dance.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All links are dead how can I get this, is there even a dlsite/RE###### link?

Reputation score

There's a DLSite link in the first post. At least check that before necroing a thread.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a DLSite link in the first post. At least check that before necroing a thread.
Sir, I'm looking for a non-japanese dlsite link if there is one or a non dlsite download link.

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can always change the RJ to RE

vuong1236

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get angel cloth?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone put Habisain translation at Mega or something in here ?
I can't access Hongfire (my provider block it) ... :(

Nevermind, someone sent me this link ...

thank you very much ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.