What's new

RPG [ Tsukinomizu Project] [ 月の水企画] Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle / 苗床ダンジョンクロニクル RE088554 RJ088554 RPGMaker

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon Chronicle (苗床ダンジョンクロニクル)

From what I remember, the pink slime girl Puniko just fell in love with the protagonist when they met. I'm not even sure she has any real dialogue in the game.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I remember, the pink slime girl Puniko just fell in love with the protagonist when they met. I'm not even sure she has any real dialogue in the game.
She has quite a bit I think. I'm pretty sure she talks to the main during a lot of the cutscenes.
Btw thanks for clearing that up for me.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She has quite a bit I think. I'm pretty sure she talks to the main during a lot of the cutscenes.
Btw thanks for clearing that up for me.
She has a lot of dialogue, but rarely is it more than wordless exclamations or her saying "puni" over and over again. So she never actually says anything, when the protagonist converses with her, she is usually trying to puzzle through what the slime girl is trying to convey.

On a related note, the circle who created this is working on their third game and will be releasing a trial to DLSite soon. I'll be working to translate the trial whenever it comes out.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She has a lot of dialogue, but rarely is it more than wordless exclamations or her saying "puni" over and over again. So she never actually says anything, when the protagonist converses with her, she is usually trying to puzzle through what the slime girl is trying to convey.

On a related note, the circle who created this is working on their third game and will be releasing a trial to DLSite soon. I'll be working to translate the trial whenever it comes out.
The trial was actually released a few weeks ago.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The trial was actually released a few weeks ago.
Well shit, I totally missed that link.

I wouldn't really call 9/29 a few weeks though, that's only 9 days ago.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im having difficulty finding this new game trial, can someone link it please?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, near as I can tell through AGTH, it's some kind of contract thing.

And the way said contract is 'signed' is via sex.

...or something like that. Of course, said contract is usually offered when the person in question needs help of some kind. In return, the slime girl receives some kind of power from the person.

That's just my assumption based on the machine translation and how the first two encounters of the game go (Puniko being unable to defeat the slimes the first time around but is able to the second time after forming a contract with Rosalie).

Interesting fact: Even on New Game+ you can't beat the first four slimes. Even with an AoE skill. One of them is immortal/has more HP than you can deal in the two turns before the battle ends.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was a big fan of Dungeon Chronicle and this new game seems to improve on the clothing destruction and the pregnancy aspects, there is also a strange time system in the game where it shifts between morning and evening, where apparently more creatures attack you at night, one in particular only shows up after you have been defeated and lie there helplessly, attacking you while you lie naked and defeated so that it can rape and impregnate the character, for this reason, the game suggests that you try not to stay out after the morning, although im sure doing this will become more difficult as the game progresses.

The combat is about defeating your enemy before they can rip all of your clothing off and rape you, if they do, it isnt the end of combat, enemies can rape you continuously with in combat, and do massive hp damage to you as they fuck you, supposedly your attacks are hindered while you are in their tentacles.

there is no way to escape combat, you are only take to concede and have them rape you, supposedly they go easier on you if you submit to them, such as them not impregnating you or not taking so long that night comes and your day is immediately over.

The game seems to have certain goals that you must complete within a certain amount of time, during one quest, you are given '3 days' to purchase a potion from the local witch in town, in order to do this, you must defeat the blue slimes in the forest west of town and use their drops to build the item, im not sure what happens if you dont complete the quest within 3 days, but it is something presumably bad.

Like another game which has come out recently 'Virgin island', you can increase your lewdness rating, which is bound to have some impact on the game, the game states later on that you will be able to leave your house naked with high lewdness, but it isn't available in the trial, one can only hope that the game (any possibly gameplay) will be heavily impacted based on your 'lewdness' rating.

finally, there is a separate character who is your friend or your sister, she becomes infected with some kind of illness and the succubi must use their powers to 'help' her, she levels up in her own way, and it wasent clear to me in what way she leveled or how it would help your character or her down the road.

The game appears to have some decent RPG elements, although it was difficult to understand the characters (i dont understand Japanese and Atlas could only help so much.) it took quite a while before the real H-content came, but i wasn't disappointed when it finally did.

This game looks like it will be a better RPG than Dungeon Chronicle, and it will be able to convey it's rape elements directly, which is something DC only was able to do sparingly.

I will say that i will miss the ability to give birth and put minions into your group and customize it, but perhaps this game will have something like that as well, i eagerly await the release of this title and pray for a translation.

Last edited:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

during one quest, you are given '3 days' to purchase a potion from the local witch in town,
I skipped the dialogue so i wasn't sure, but once i completed this quest it sent me to the title menu; I figured that was the end of the demo but maybe it was just a gameover? [since i did take like 5 or so days whilst derping around]

or were you sent to the title menu as well when you completed this in time?

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's the end of the demo for Lilim Union. I wasn't a huge fan, to be honest. It seems like it's going to be a single protagonist game with no emphasis on RPG gameplay, which was a strength of Dungeon Chronicle. Instead, I think it's going to be more like a puzzle game of some sorts with limited combat. I'm still excited to see the finished results, but my expectations have gone down a lot.

(Gryphose was talking about Dungeon Chronicle, btw)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I skipped the dialogue so i wasn't sure, but once i completed this quest it sent me to the title menu; I figured that was the end of the demo but maybe it was just a gameover? [since i did take like 5 or so days whilst derping around]

or were you sent to the title menu as well when you completed this in time?
The chapter is completed as soon as you buy the potion and the trial ends, you did nothing wrong.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's the end of the demo for Lilim Union. I wasn't a huge fan, to be honest. It seems like it's going to be a single protagonist game with no emphasis on RPG gameplay, which was a strength of Dungeon Chronicle. Instead, I think it's going to be more like a puzzle game of some sorts with limited combat. I'm still excited to see the finished results, but my expectations have gone down a lot.

(Gryphose was talking about Dungeon Chronicle, btw)
I had the opposite reaction, i think the game has potential for more depth. In DC the main character only got raped whenever you lost a boss battle, in this game, your character can potentially be raped during each fight.

As far as the RPG elements go, there wasnt really alot of room for that in DC, even the combat when you used tentacle creatures to attack the female characters had little more than big damage numbers and your own imagination.

Im sure this game will be enjoyable, whether it will be better than DC remains to be seen, but i have high hopes for it.

P.S.

Someone needs to make a game where YOU play as the tentacle rape creature.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, to correct some mistakes:
The time are morning, afternoon, then night. The succubus sister warns you that the monster that shows up at night is MUCH stronger than the ones during the day so she recommend you don't stay out that long (certain things will pass time, like getting raped)

The goal thing seem to be tied to the plot (haven't failed the goal yet ' 3' might go back to try it later), which is something like this:
You and the other girl are at Lilim Union to find your sempai who supposedly came here.
However, the other girl (the combat type while you're the caster type) was afflicted with "Succubus Curse" while your magic become unusable.
So then the succubus sisters shows up and offer to help you two.

To sum it up, normal magic can't be cast in Lilim U due to a sort of different world effect and so you ends up taking on the curse as well to be able to use succubus magic.

If I understand it right, if you take too long the lust build up will be too much for the other girl and the succubus will have to release it (which ends up progressing the curse?) so your goal is to finish the task in time as well as gather info on your sempai.

My guess is the ending will be depends on how far the curse is on the other girl.

trivia: The sempai is one of the character from Lady Knight Saga, she's a magic swordswoman and a rather strong one (all of her magic sword skills hit all enemies and cost very little MP)...just that her luck is rather terrible
i.e. in the first info you get about her from the inn keeper, she got drunk at the inn, then went outside during the night...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

P.S.

Someone needs to make a game where YOU play as the tentacle rape creature.
There's actually quite a few games where you play as a tentacle creature. I'm too lazy to actually pull them up right now.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, to correct some mistakes:
The time are morning, afternoon, then night. The succubus sister warns you that the monster that shows up at night is MUCH stronger than the ones during the day so she recommend you don't stay out that long (certain things will pass time, like getting raped)

The goal thing seem to be tied to the plot (haven't failed the goal yet ' 3' might go back to try it later), which is something like this:
You and the other girl are at Lilim Union to find your sempai who supposedly came here.
However, the other girl (the combat type while you're the caster type) was afflicted with "Succubus Curse" while your magic become unusable.
So then the succubus sisters shows up and offer to help you two.

To sum it up, normal magic can't be cast in Lilim U due to a sort of different world effect and so you ends up taking on the curse as well to be able to use succubus magic.

If I understand it right, if you take too long the lust build up will be too much for the other girl and the succubus will have to release it (which ends up progressing the curse?) so your goal is to finish the task in time as well as gather info on your sempai.

My guess is the ending will be depends on how far the curse is on the other girl.

trivia: The sempai is one of the character from Lady Knight Saga, she's a magic swordswoman and a rather strong one (all of her magic sword skills hit all enemies and cost very little MP)...just that her luck is rather terrible
i.e. in the first info you get about her from the inn keeper, she got drunk at the inn, then went outside during the night...
Thank you for clarifying all of this, once again, i dont speak any Japanese, i can only rely on the poorly translated AGTH text and the actions of the characters.

There's actually quite a few games where you play as a tentacle creature. I'm too lazy to actually pull them up right now.
I know there are games like this, i have downloaded quite a few of them, what i ment was an RPGmaker game, where you play as a tentacle creature through an entire rpg rather than as the girl who is only raped because you choose to play poorly in order to see it.

It would be difficult to make such a game, it would require alot of creativity and probably alot more CG than a game like this one or DC, most of the games now are cliched and their presentation is the only difference between them.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I know there are games like this, i have downloaded quite a few of them, what i ment was an RPGmaker game, where you play as a tentacle creature through an entire rpg rather than as the girl who is only raped because you choose to play poorly in order to see it.

It would be difficult to make such a game, it would require alot of creativity and probably alot more CG than a game like this one or DC, most of the games now are cliched and their presentation is the only difference between them.
Just a few off the top of my head:

Use the VH-ish real time over the top view combat but it is based in RPGMaker

This one is more of a puzzle solving rather than actual RPG, but again using RPGMaker.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just tried the demo,

so is it just me, or are the slimes completely invincible?

am i missing something here?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just tried the demo,

so is it just me, or are the slimes completely invincible?

am i missing something here?
If your talking about the demo for the 3rd game then you need to buy the fire magic book to defeat them. The boss slime is weak to lightning magic IIRC.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If your talking about the demo for the 3rd game then you need to buy the fire magic book to defeat them. The boss slime is weak to lightning magic IIRC.
dammit, i spent all my money on a diffrent one, now i cant grind for any more money, because i cant kill anything.

time to start over i guess.

Last edited: