What's new

RPG [ Tsukinomizu Project] [ 月の水企画] Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle / 苗床ダンジョンクロニクル RE088554 RJ088554 RPGMaker

m4rt1x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon Chronicle (苗床ダンジョンクロニクル)

i was also asking how to get into the church, (solved: you need to use the orbs you got from both caves to light the candles near the door)
I am the church right now but I miss the orb, where I can find them? just 1 hour stucked at the same door and getting annoyed :(

EDIT: NVM how but I went to west of the cave where last time I see a hole, and the cat-seller girl gift me a child dress and going trough the hole.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whats special about version 1.10 o_O? And Do I have to start over from my save or no?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Whats special about version 1.10 o_O? And Do I have to start over from my save or no?
Primarily you get some more (7) CGs. I think you get to see them when you birth certain monsters.

There's also a 2x exp option you can play with to make leveling easier.

I think I'm going to start again and play through it, since it's been a while, and I've got nothing else to play with. I don't think you need to start again though. :)

Attachments

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Primarily you get some more (7) CGs. I think you get to see them when you birth certain monsters.

There's also a 2x exp option you can play with to make leveling easier.

I think I'm going to start again and play through it, since it's been a while, and I've got nothing else to play with. I don't think you need to start again though. :)
oh that is good =) btw i got up to the dark slim girl >< omg >< even with a technical monster in my team she strong ><

m4rt1x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still stucked at the doors of the church, I got 1 orb at the west of the cave when talked to the cat-girl and pass trough a dungeon, but still need the other, anybody knows how to get it? :eek:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still stucked at the doors of the church, I got 1 orb at the west of the cave when talked to the cat-girl and pass trough a dungeon, but still need the other, anybody knows how to get it? :eek:
how do you beat dark slime girl?

m4rt1x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you beat dark slime girl?
hm 1st time I beat here I used the dog, basically he debuffs enemy attacks and can buff your own attack, making great advantatge against them, , try it, or go grind a little to lvl up :D
If somebody knows another char that has buffs/debuffs, I dunno, I only know that one with this attributes

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To get the other orb, you need to go (I guess east of the church) to the other cave. It's a tentacle cave you can't go through. But you talk to someone, and they tell you to bring them three tentacle monsters (in your party) and if you do, then you get a tentacle suit out of it which allows you to enter the cave.

Umm, and the black slime girl is very tough. From memory, that's the point where I started to cheat and boost my characters levels. I don't think I'll be doing that this time, but... yeah there's a sudden jump in hardness when you get to her.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get the other orb, you need to go (I guess east of the church) to the other cave. It's a tentacle cave you can't go through. But you talk to someone, and they tell you to bring them three tentacle monsters (in your party) and if you do, then you get a tentacle suit out of it which allows you to enter the cave.

Umm, and the black slime girl is very tough. From memory, that's the point where I started to cheat and boost my characters levels. I don't think I'll be doing that this time, but... yeah there's a sudden jump in hardness when you get to her.
how do i get technical monsters :eek: i got one so far :eek: looks like a plant. did i mess my chance to get a girl tech monster?

m4rt1x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool, I will try right now :p I just was thinking that I will need some object or something else to pass trough that door.
PD: I bought the key of 10.000 coins and get the other key in B9, what can I do with it?

EDIT: 3 tentacle male? I go with one female and anything happens (talked with the girl in front of the tentacle cave)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool, I will try right now :p I just was thinking that I will need some object or something else to pass trough that door.
PD: I bought the key of 10.000 coins and get the other key in B9, what can I do with it?

EDIT: 3 tentacle male? I go with one female and anything happens (talked with the girl in front of the tentacle cave)
I think tryguy talking about this 3 mob
for quest in NE of church

m4rt1x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OwO thanks it worked :)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you use Savegame editer to cheat, how do you alter the stats of your party members? i can only find options for the first one (slimegirl)

also, i got every h scene, except the very very last one (version 1.10) any ideas where it is? or atleast what the hint says?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you use Savegame editer to cheat, how do you alter the stats of your party members? i can only find options for the first one (slimegirl)

also, i got every h scene, except the very very last one (version 1.10) any ideas where it is? or atleast what the hint says?
Have dubble exp system still need edit?...
For last CG, try del mob 1.jpg then enter new hole.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do i give birth to the same egg more then once :3 i got eggs in my inventory but none of the circles are glowing :O

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have dubble exp system still need edit?...
For last CG, try del mob View attachment 11980 then enter new hole.
is that CG -6 (note, not CG 6)

because im sure i have that monster.

i have them all, (in one save)

where do you get that girl then?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is that CG -6 (note, not CG 6)

because im sure i have that monster.

i have them all, (in one save)

where do you get that girl then?
The mob for CG - 7
For new hscene in monster hole, if u get the mob for hscene in hole (not in party still count it) 1.jpg , mob will not there 2.jpg , if get all mob u can test by del all mob to hole 3.jpg to see what mob have hscene

how do i give birth to the same egg more then once :3 i got eggs in my inventory but none of the circles are glowing :O
Each mob only can have 1. If u get item
and use it in birth egg room, can birth girl monster

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The mob for CG - 7
For new hscene in monster hole, if u get the mob for hscene in hole (not in party still count it) View attachment 11984, mob will not there View attachment 11985, if get all mob u can test by del all mob to hole View attachment 11986 to see what mob have hscene

Each mob only can have 1. If u get item
and use it in birth egg room, can birth girl monster
: o Oh i see how do I delete monsters to rebirth them as girls :eek: or once i birth a monster i'm stuck with it?

m4rt1x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Epic question about the catgirl-monster u get after going trough the dungeon when u met the cat-girl that leaves you an object to open the magic circle in B9 I think, where u find the 3 succubus, does she learn any other skill if u grind her?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we need like a map of where everything is lmao :p