What's new

Trying to find a games site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Lurker
Reputation score
There was a games site (for hentai obviously) that I found many months ago, but can't find it anymore. Don't remember the guy, only the 5 games he had up.

Two were flash games, one was a ghost in a haunted house raping a girl, and the other was a buff mutant or alien trying to escape from a science facility (and having fun with ladies on the way.) Both you had to pay for, second one had a very very short demo.

The other 3 were programs, all free. One was a 3d pinball game where you played as something similar to an armadillo. The other 2 were Lara Croft Tomb Raider rip-offs, where you could get raped by gorillas and snakes and such. They had something to do with the jungle, and the second one was the same title with a 2.

He was also very specific about making sure people were 18 or older. Anyone have a clue?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trying to find a games site.

Those games sound awesome.

OP
S

scubasteve

Lurker
Reputation score

The two SWF looked INCREDIBLY AWESOME. The graphics were pretty great. Pinball was lacking hentai, and the tomb raider style games were PS1 quality graphics. Just hoping someone has a clue or a guess. I could probably give more info if someone asks the right questions and I remember.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, you want Near Fatal then.

TBH, the game's aren't that good.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, you want Near Fatal then.

TBH, the game's aren't that good.
I found the games to be fairly good, although the graphics sucked, it had some good material. You, Sir, deserve internets for the link to that site.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I tried the first Lara Croft spoof but as soon as I start the main game I can't move, for some reason I'm stuck.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you started Adventure mode, the movement is WASD oriented. You may want to find the Walkthrough for the cheats and controls

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, in the "Trial-Level" option (Read: Tutorial-esque) you receive a notification that you can press the "0" key to view the controls. Works for the top of the keyboard number bar. Don't know if it works for the keypad.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oh, so it is. My first attempt I accidentally exploited a bug and managed to skip the first level by walking on the side wall all the way to the end.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't even start the games as it says it can't find KNPG.DLL

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Try doing a google search Tomoe, a .dll file is for the directx, and you can just download those.

I can't get the second one to move off it's default settings of really small window, when I want it fullscreen.

Edit: And the enemies won't do anything, when lara is knocked down, they just wave their arms around.

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Try doing a google search Tomoe, a .dll file is for the directx, and you can just download those.

I can't get the second one to move off it's default settings of really small window, when I want it fullscreen.

Edit: And the enemies won't do anything, when lara is knocked down, they just wave their arms around.
Try it when they rip her clothing enough. After that is the smexings.

also, mash y to get up.

On a related note, I can't seem to beat the gorrilas and move on, all I get is raped :(

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey can anyone get the games off nearfatal and upload them? The 2d games universal axis and the ghost house?

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Those are Pay-to-play games. Meaning, you pay him and he gives you the game

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Could you look for them on mega upload? Or is that literally he gives you a link to a site, that you don't download?

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score

I just downloaded a game called terraquestX or terraquest 1.5 from the site. Anyone got any ideas on how to play it?. So far I've figured out how to move through WASD, but nothing else, and I'm stuck on the very first spot. Any help out there?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

On a related note, I can't seem to beat the gorrilas and move on, all I get is raped :(
Well, you don't have to beat up the gorilla's coz only 1 out of the 4 is actually aggressive (I think). The level is unfinished and the area with the gorilla's is almost the only area.... there is another area directly ahead and above.... what you need to do is head straight ahead, climb the block on the left, jump off it onto the ledge above, move into the cave.... about the only thing to do in there is fall to your doom...... which just happens to be a golem of some sort catching you and then fucking you (best part of the demo as it is now imo :D ).

Also, for adjusting the resolution, change it in the options and hit the okay button which is on the left half of the options menu. You may have click on it a few times (and try on different parts of the ok button) and it should adjust accordingly.

For reference, the sex acts in DV2 I've seen and the method to obtain are (all of the below except 6 & 7 require you to have significantly ripped the characters clothes):
1) Fucked by gorilla when you are knocked onto your back.
2) Fucked by gorilla and give handjob to another when you are knocked on your back (doesn't always work, requires you to be under attack by at least 2 of the gorillas)
3) Fisted by gorilla (get knocked on your face)
4) Fucked vaginally by gorilla against a wall (get smashed by gorilla backfirst into a wall)
5) Fucked anally by gorilla against a wall (same as above except different health level apparently.... not sure whether it's your health or the gorilla's health)
6) Golem fucking, as mentioned above.
7) Oral action on gorilla (knock down a gorilla onto their back, lock on with 'i', approach from in front and press attack)

The readme says 8, so I'm not sure what the 8th one is.... or whether its a variation of one of the above.... perusing through nearfatal's guestbook seems to indicate that there are two types of gorillas.... one will fuck you if get knocked down, the other will not (you can oral both though).

Also the 3 items are a health pack hidden in the bush directly behind your starting position, a 'stripping rock' to the left that reduces your clothes to 1/4 integrity (which just so happens to be enough to get fucked ;) ) and a clothing repair kit in the bush under the ledge directly ahead.

Hope this helps the people who were confused about DV2.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, you don't have to beat up the gorilla's coz only 1 out of the 4 is actually aggressive (I think). The level is unfinished and the area with the gorilla's is almost the only area.... there is another area directly ahead and above.... what you need to do is head straight ahead, climb the block on the left, jump off it onto the ledge above, move into the cave.... about the only thing to do in there is fall to your doom...... which just happens to be a golem of some sort catching you and then fucking you (best part of the demo as it is now imo :D ).

Also, for adjusting the resolution, change it in the options and hit the okay button which is on the left half of the options menu. You may have click on it a few times (and try on different parts of the ok button) and it should adjust accordingly.

For reference, the sex acts in DV2 I've seen and the method to obtain are (all of the below except 6 & 7 require you to have significantly ripped the characters clothes):
1) Fucked by gorilla when you are knocked onto your back.
2) Fucked by gorilla and give handjob to another when you are knocked on your back (doesn't always work, requires you to be under attack by at least 2 of the gorillas)
3) Fisted by gorilla (get knocked on your face)
4) Fucked vaginally by gorilla against a wall (get smashed by gorilla backfirst into a wall)
5) Fucked anally by gorilla against a wall (same as above except different health level apparently.... not sure whether it's your health or the gorilla's health)
6) Golem fucking, as mentioned above.
7) Oral action on gorilla (knock down a gorilla onto their back, lock on with 'i', approach from in front and press attack)

The readme says 8, so I'm not sure what the 8th one is.... or whether its a variation of one of the above.... perusing through nearfatal's guestbook seems to indicate that there are two types of gorillas.... one will fuck you if get knocked down, the other will not (you can oral both though).

Also the 3 items are a health pack hidden in the bush directly behind your starting position, a 'stripping rock' to the left that reduces your clothes to 1/4 integrity (which just so happens to be enough to get fucked ;) ) and a clothing repair kit in the bush under the ledge directly ahead.

Hope this helps the people who were confused about DV2.
How the fuck do you manage that?

Seriously, those jumps are fuckin impossible.

edit: Nevermind, finally figured out how.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You hit U for grabbing, and tara aka the girl you control will grab onto something in jump mode!

snoogins21

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know how to apply the Tomoe .dll program to get these to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.