OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - Side Story

Obediant path

Vara grinned down at the shuddering angel. "Oh perhaps you have seen it.. they look just like normal armors.. most of the time." The drow smirked and stepped over to a chest in the back, and although Aria would have sworn she heard a rattling from it, when the drow opened it, she pulled out a simple, even beautiful chest piece. "Here."

The dark elf smirked, picking up some of her juicy precum, licking it up. "Hmnn you taste nice.. now once you're properly trained.. " She smirked, carrying a stack of armor over to the angels side.. a drop of slime falling down from the armor. "Yes, one more fight for you soon, after that we'll have some.. recreational time.. If you make me proud again, which I'm sure you will." she nodded.

"Yes.. and its about to feel so much better. Let yourself fall into that feeling and don't fight.. I promise you'll be so happy my little slave." She smirked, then adjusted the breast plate up against Arias chest. As she did there was a wet, warm feeling on the inside. Aria at that moment noticed the armor lacked straps.. as it suckled close, attaching to her breasts. "This will also help your babies swell up nicely." Vara cooed, exposing her dark breasts. "Now now. no fondling yourself. wait 'till the armor is upon you.. Then you will want to service me.. and feek back in heaven.. now before we give you the best piece, extend your feet." She smirked, presenting armored boots with soft, longer leggings. As she did, The angel could see long, sinous tendrils with small suckers attached writhing in the boots, while her breasts pulsed with warmth under a suckling feeling.. "Oh by the way, those will help your babies grow nice and big too." Vara smirked, pat-patting the angels breasts.

Disobediant path

"Ooh stingy." Vara chuckled at the angelgirls remark. "Now relax, let it take proper effect. You might struggle with a few bigger words, but other than that it'll make you nicely happy and horny soon. Either way. It also makes you obediant, just the way you want to be, deep down. Now." Vara pointed to the chest.

"in there you will find a symbiotic armor. Put it on, my little slave.. oh.. and make a proper show out of it." Her smirk had a pink-colored mist to it, while Aria felt horny and.. fuzzy. As if drunk, if she even knew how that felt. Frankly, she felt.. good. Why was she worrying so much? Perhaps it'd be easier to just do as she was told. "Well, naughty little angel, what are you waiting for?...

Oh, I know, you want to show off your nude body, want to stand there with me looking at you, is that it? Alright, show off your hard cock first. If you entertain me proper I'l let you sexually serve me after you put the armor on, hows that sound?" She grinned.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Obedient)

"H-How much like a normal armor?" Aria asked softly, her ass twitching a bit as her hips jerked from the stroking Vara was giving her.

"P-Please mistress... I w-want to make you happy, s-so I can feel g-good again like before. I... I'll do anything f-for that feeling again," Aria panted softly as the armor was dropped at her side, and she looked it over with a bit of worry.

Feeling the chestplate pressing up against her body, Aria shuddered as she felt the slimy interior suction up onto her body, and she trembled all over as her nipples perked up inside of the thing. Aria sat back on the bed, or any rug that might have been on the floor it she wasn't allowed to get on the bed, just so she wasn't on just the dirty floor. Once the boots were on with the stockings, Aria would shudder again as she felt their interiors suctioning against her soft smooth skin. "T-They'll be so beautiful when they grow, m-mistress... t-they'll be so much better, a-and pillowy for you to rest on mistress," Aria panted softly, her cock twitching as she whined up at Vara, pawing at her hands with her own.

(Disobedience)

Aria, after being injected with the strange substance, felt her head growing more and more hazy by the second. When Vara ordered her to go to the chest, Aria felt her body moving without her telling it to, and her head felt... drunk almost. She'd only drank enough one time before to get a buzz, but never had she gone for getting actually drunk. Standing before the chest, Aria looked down at it, and knelt down to open it, bending over to show her ass to Vara. Why did she do that? Aria wasn't sure why, but it felt right, and... nice.

When she opened the chest up after an urging from Vara came her way, Aria made sure to shake her ass as she popped the thing open, though she wasn't sure why she did so. Just as she was about to lift the armor up, she gasped softly when Vara told her to show off her cock to her, and so she turned around and sat back on the edge of the open chest, spreading her legs wide to let Vara see her cock, which was hard and dripping her pre, her balls trembling with need to release their pent up seed. "I... w-want to... please you... m-mistress," Aria panted softly, though it was easy to see that she was trying to resist saying such things, as a hand went to stroke her cock.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Obediant

"A completely normal armor.. from the outside." Vara grinned and whispered, with a seductive-soothing voice: "And if you behave." The drow smirked, seeming quite enticed and happy with the angels progress.

"Now thats the spirit. It feels so good to have your pure body played with. Let it happen, let your desire for those feelings grow and don't worry about consquences." Vara licked her lips.. the more the angel fell into depravity, the easier she'd be to turn into a perfect slave-tool for the drow.

"Oh yes, they will be. Big and juicy tits for my angelslave.. but the best part hasn't even started yet!" Vara cooed, and presented the codpiece of the angel. "Actually customized for you, a rarer male variant. Now, lets slip it on." The drow leaned forward, adjusting the armorpiece. Immediatly the angel felt a sticky wetness engulfing her still rigid shaft, accomondating her in the slightly bulky armor. There was a rythmical massage along her shaft, a suckling on the tip of her cock and a warm, wet vibration caressing over her balls. Before she could even react further, there was a slimey poking at her backdoor, pushing in, a tendril like appendage beginning to rub and massage her prostate over and over. "By the way, the same thing thats happening to your breasts will happen to your balls. I want them warm, hot and filled to the brim with nice, yummy angelcum for mistress."

"It lives from your juices, in turn, protecting you, but in this case it will help to make you a slave to the lusts it offers. .. Now, Kneel. It is time to test out your mouth on me, slave." The drow grinned, a thickness twitching between her own legs, under her full dark dress.

Disobediant.

"You know, in a way its almost kinkier to see you struggle and fail than submit, what do you think, sextoy angel?" Vara grinned with the obviously aroused celestial reaching to stroke herself, then raised her voice commandingly.. "No." She smirked, shaking her head. "You do not get to pleasure yourself. Put the armor on.. it will pleasure you, but also not allow you to climax."

She grinned. "Unless I command it. Now. Put on the armor, but continue to show off for me, slave. And while at it, I'll tell you a bit about its secrets.. it'll make you feel good, only so you wont notice as it injects you with more drugs, a nice drug that'll make you sensitive, and grow in all the good places, so once you take the armor off again, you'll look like a perverted version of your old self. But I bet you secretly want that, you fantasize about it. You just want to be forced to do it rather than admit it, well then, go ahead slave, put on the armor. NOW!" The Drow commanded insistantly through the haze around Arias mind.
Vara grinned. "I promise you'll like the feeling, slut."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Obedient)

"I... b-but I don't want to fall though, m-mistress. P-Please t-tell me I won't fall f-from such n-naughty things. P-Protect me from falling, m-mistress," Aria whimpered softly, looking scared, but she didn't try and resist any.

When Vara brought out the cock sleeve for her, Aria actually brightened up a bit, when Vara mentioned it was made especially for her. "F-For me mistress? I... I'm so happy," Aria asked, pressing her hips forward to allow Vara easier access to put the thing on her.

Feeling the soft wet stickiness of the cock sleeve as it was placed upon her, Aria moaned aloud, as one hand reached up to grasp her breasts and squeeze them again. Then she felt the prodding against her tight little asshole, and she gasped, before arching her back when feeling a slimy tendril worming its way inside, and pressing against her prostate, rubbing insistently against it and keeping her cock from calming down in the slightest. "Y-Yes mistress... I... I'm so happy to serve you, a-and my balls... t-they'll always be full of m-my cum to gift you, o-or those you wish," Aria panted softly as Vara mentioned what the suit would do to her balls, before she crawled on all fours over to Vara as she was ordered to come over to use her mouth on her mistress. "P-Please mistress... l-let me please you, m-make you feel good as you did me before," Aria said in a sultry tone, opening her mouth willingly and offering it to Vara to use as she saw fit, because her mouth, nay... her entire being belonged to Vara to use as she saw fit.

As soon as Vara pulled her dress aside to reveal her cock, Aria would eagerly lean in and grasp it with one hand, and Vara's balls with her other, and while massaging Vara's balls with one hand, she would start bobbing her head up and down her mistress's cock, making lewd wet slurping sounds for Vara, and anyone else to hear that wished, while moaning softly as well.

(Disobedient)

"I... g-guess so, m-mistress," Aria said, still struggling to keep from saying such lewd things to Vara, because she didn't want to lose herself to this drow. When Vara ordered her hand away from her cock though, Aria's hand moved and simply planted itself on the side of the chest to brace herself a little better. "N-No I... p-please mistress... n-need it so bad," Aria then said, her struggling starting to break down a bit at this point.

Aria stood back up and bent over, as if giving a lap dance for Vara, shaking her ass from side to side while holding onto the sides of the chest, before reaching down into the thing and pulling the armor out, piece by piece. Aria then began putting every piece of the armor on, starting with the legging and boots, wiggling her toes inside and giggling softly as she turned to Vara with an incredibly horny look in her eyes as she thrust her hips forward, making her hot hard cock bounce up and down, and her engorged balls begin swaying heavily back and forth. It didn't take long for Vara to see Aria getting the chest piece on, and moaning as she did, laying back on the bed and stretching her legs up high before spreading them wide, reaching down and lifting her balls to present her tight wet angelic pussy to Vara, and gently spreading it open for Vara to see just how tight and wet it was inside. After that, Aria got the rest of her new armor on as she stood back up and bent forward again, and when she had the cock sleeve on, having saved it for last, Aria backed herself up to Vara, her ass twerking ever so slightly as she gently pressed it up against Vara's crotch.

"I... s-suppose I have kind of thought about having l-larger breasts, and what it would feel like... s-somewhat," Aria admitted truthfully in a soft tone, her wings fluttering softly as well.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Obediant

"Shhh good little happy angel tart.. just forget I said that ok?" Vara smirk-encouraged, gently suckling on the angels neck to distract her. She ran her tongue over her lips when she saw the angels lustful, compliant reaction to the armor.
"Yes, thats it. You will serve me with all of your body, with your nice, full angelorbs." Vara cooed when the helpessly aroused angel came crawling over to her, presenting a dark, slender elfish shaft, cooing as her angelic slave eagerly opened up and beginning to fuck her mouth deeply.

"Thats a good angelslave. Give back all those wonderful feelings I give to you by serving me unquestioningly. Put your holy magic under my command and your body to be my plaything." the drow cooed, while the armor kept teasing Aria, kept pushing her right up to the edge and keeping her there, all designed to make the helpless angel nicely obediant and happy to do as the wicked drow ordered, which right now ment tasting the first drops of her mistress precum, as she encouraged: "Faster little angel. Suck it like it means everything to you!"

Disobediant

"Yes, you need it.. and thats the best part of it, really. Watching you squirm in need." Vara watched the display, her own dark shaft growing visible erect and tenting her slender, dark dress as she did.

Her lips formed into a smirk when she saw the angels resistance break down and she leaned forward, smiling and nibbling on her neck as the dark elf continued to grind against her. "It's ok, you can keep pretending you resist and I'll break you down and turn you into a more obediant slave thing every time.. like right now. KNEEL and OPEN UP!" She commanded, holding out her cock, strocking it, gripping the back of Arias head and forcing herself in, smirking as she began fucking the dark elfs mouth, thrusting in.. and out rythmically, moaning enthusiastically.

"This lewd armor will continue to stimulate and tease your body, only letting you climax once I've been satisfied.. it'll feel so good it might shatter your reasoning for a short while, as the armor absorbs your yummy juices and gets a tigher hold on you, doesn't that sound wonderful my slave-slut?" The wicked drow grinned.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Obedient)

Aria's lewd wet slurping noises continued as her head bobbed up and down the length of Vara's shaft, her lips smoothly traveling up and down its length as her tongue got to work on it. Cute little muffled moans escaped from around her lips as she gave Vara her blowjob, her saliva lubing her shaft up to the point that it was hard to tell if it was lubed with more of Vara's pre, or Aria's saliva.

When Vara ordered her to go faster, Aria stopped for only a moment, to catch her breath, while looking up with her cute docile eyes into Vara's, the burning need and desire to cum plainly written in them. Then, Aria's head started bobbing up and down faster and faster, her tongue poking at Vara's cum slit and swirling around it to tease Vara as she went, while one hand continued grasping Vara's cock and stroked it a bit in time with her head's movements, while her other hand kept massaging, kneading, and tickling Vara's balls to coax her to cum.

(Disobedient)

As Vara ordered her down onto her knees before her, Aria grunted slightly and shook her head, as if trying to clear it of the lustful haze that filled it, but to no avail really. Opening her mouth willingly, Aria felt Vara hold her head firmly with one hand and thrusting her hips forward, where Aria got a taste of her mistress's cock, the dark wet shaft pulsating in her mouth already it seemed like.

When Vara told her that she wouldn't be allowed to cum until Vara did, Aria whimpered, closing her eyes to try and hide the tears of shame and frustration welling up in them, as she shook her head ever so slightly, trying to resist the pleasure she herself was feeling. Finally though, Aria went docile in Vara's hand and reached up with one hand to tease and fondle the dark elf's balls, while her other gently grasped Vara's cock and held it while Aria started bobbing her head up and down with less and less resistance with each passing moment, and nodding up at Vara when asked if it sounded wonderful.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Obediant

Vara smirked down to the naughty angelblood, a hand brushing through her hair gently, petting her and quickly falling into a rythm, petting her whenever she took the dark shaft deep.. a subtle, gentle, but nonetheless effective way of conditioning her angelslave to be. "Good girl.. thats it, good girl!" She encouraged, finishing with a short moaning.

"Don't worry about all the complicated things, just focus on haaah.. sucking g.. good girl.. here comes your yummy reward!" The drowess gulped, exhaling, as the angel could feel her heavy set of balls twitching, tensing, yielding to the licking and strocking and finally realeasing their thick, full load of cum. "Aaaah yeees.. now, cum for me little angel, feel how good it feels to serve hmnn mistresss..." As the drow climaxed Aria could taste a thick, full load of seed while her naughty armor squeezed and milked her with greater enthusiasm, hungry for its food much the same.

"Now then.. haaah.." Vara exhaled. "Seems its soon time for your next opponent."

Disobediant

"See? No point in resisting, my little cock-hungry plaything, is there?" Vara smirked when, even through resisisting, Aria finally yielded, kneeling and opening up for the shaft. The drow gripped her head tightly, beginning to push in and out of it, letting the angel feel her dark shaft pressing up against her tongue.

"As much as you pretend you dislike it, you can't help but feel, can't help but enjoy the taste upon your lips and tongue, the thick, salty cum all ready for you.. and you will cum as I do, to condition your body to crave it.. but you've been a bad girl, so no cum for you.. unless you lick it up yourself." The drow grinned, suddenly withdrawing, if Aria wasn't already stroking her she'd do it herself, unleashing her warm load all over the celestials face and grinning as she stated, through the haze of the sudden climax, induced by Arias naughty armor rubbing her: "Or you could go into battle wearing this, so everyone knows just what kind of slut you are.. I wonder what you'll chose." with a dominant grin.

"Now then.. haaah.." Vara exhaled. "Seems its soon time for your next opponent."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Obedient)

Aria kept bobbing her head up and down Vara's shaft, her cheeks puckering inward slightly as she sucked on the drow's cock. If she didn't do anything to stop of slow her down, Aria would keep going, even speeding up after a minute or two in, her tongue lashing out like a whip and popping the tip of Vara's cock, and worming in against her urethra from time to time. When Aria felt Vara's balls beginning to tremble in her hand, the young angel herm gasped around the drow cock in her mouth and moaned, her hand gently tugging on Vara's balls ever so slightly to heighten her mistress's climax as much as possible.

As soon as she felt the first drop of Vara's cum touching her tongue, Aria leaned down slightly and tilted her head back and began gulping, drinking down every drop of cum Vara spurted out, and not letting a single drop escape. When Vara ordered her to cum, Aria let out a muffled cry of ecstasy around Vara's cock and shoved her head forward to deep throat Vara's cock all the way to its base, her tongue reaching out and licking her mistress's balls as Aria came into her suit, letting out such a huge load of cum that she knew she would surely need to change afterwards, but she didn't even need Vara to help hold her head down on that long thick drow cock, as the angel held herself down to its base without any help.

When she finally pulled back after she finished cumming, Aria looked up at Vara with her sweet innocent eyes, as she held Vara's cock in one hand, and her balls in the other still, and leaned back in to clean it with her tongue, completely enamored with Vara's dark shaft as she ran her tongue up and down its length, circling her head a few times every now and then, and giggling a bit as she rubbed her cheek lovingly against it, before going down to clean Vara's balls with her tongue, and tentatively flicking the tip of her tongue across Vara's folds in the process, and sucking softly on her balls.

"Y-Yes mistress... w-whenever you wish, I'll g-go out to face my next opponent. D-Do you want me to really try and defeat them? O-Or just put on a good show and let them win? I... I'm okay with either, s-so long as it pleases you," Aria said softly in a gentle and docile tone, and getting up to go out when Vara told her to without complaint.

(Disobedient)

Feeling Vara's strong grip on her hair made Aria shudder, while she gave her mistress her desired blowjob, her hand moving with her bobbing head. When Vara spoke again and pulled away, letting her cock fall from Aria's mouth, Aria whimpered almost desperately and reached out for it again and tried to lean forward to suck on it some more. But Vara would likely stop her, she knew, and Aria was forced to stroke her to completion and shower her own angelic face with her mistress's cum. Aria did open her mouth though to try and catch as much of Vara's seed in it as she could, and when Vara told her she could lick up the cum all over herself and Vara's shaft, or go out with such a slutty look about her, Aria whimpered softly and leaned in to lap up every drop of seed that was still on Vara's shaft, before licking all she could on her own face off, and wiping the rest with her fingers to lick off of them and swallow.

"P-Please... d-don't make me g-go out there like this. I... I'll not last a minute against whatever lewd thing you pit me against," Aria panted and whimpered, looking up with a pleading look at Vara, though she had little choice in the matter, and would go if/when Vara ordered her to.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Obediant

"Haah, such a good girl.. you're a natural at taking cock, you know that?" her dark mistress cooed as the armor absorbed and was strengthened by the cum, taking only a moment to resume molesting her, albeit at a gentle, endurable pace. "Such a good, sweet innocent angel.. " Vara smiled and then added. "Theres nothing wrong with pleasing your mistress, is there? Infact, making me feel good haaah.. so good.. is what a good little angel like you should be doing, alright?"

She smiled, leaning down and kissing the angels forehead. "Oh silly girl, its all about the show.. but doesn't mean you shouldn't try to 'win' we wouldn't want a victorious opponent to take you away from me, would we now?"

Disobediant

Vara smirked slightly as she watched the angel clean herself. For all her resistance and bravado, it was quite clear that the angel, if with a little help, was succumbing to her carnal desires. "Well, I guess you'll have to win in under a minute then.. or learn to be a better girl. Remember, winning doesn't always mean beating someone up." She smirked, giving her angel-pet a good slap on her bottom.

"Off you go.. if you do well you'll get to feel even better soon and we both know you secretly want that."

Both

Vara gave one last nod to her slave, then left, knowing that Aria had little leeway but to soon face the next battle, the sounds of the arena were brewing again. Aria might try and prepare, rush out, or ponder who her next opponent might be, either way, she'd soon have to

[Enter the arena] A second time.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Obedient)

"O-Oh mistress... s-stop it, you're making me blush. And I... suppose that we angels are supposed to help make people a-and stuff," Aria cooed softly to Vara, blushing when Vara told her she was such a natural at sucking her cock. "Y-Yes mistress. B-But could they... r-really take me away from you forever? O-Or just temporarily? I'm scared of either, b-because you've been so kind to me, b-but if it's permanently... I... I'd be lost without you mistress," Aria then said, looking genuinely frightened of the notion.

(Disobedient)

Aria blushed deeply at Vara's words, and when her ass was slapped, Aria let out a cute little eek. "I... I... d-do want it... I c-can't deny that I need it... n-now at least," Aria panted softly, her cheeks so flushed with arousal that even Vara would have to know that Aria would likely be completely unable to do battle against anything, let alone win.

(Both)

Aria stepped forth once more after Vara left her little cell attached to the arena, weapon in hand, and ready for battle. She didn't waste any time, and wanted to get in there and... be a good girl for her mistress. Goddess she was already succumbing to that feeling, of calling Vara her mistress. She couldn't deny though, that the pleasure had been great.

"A-Alright... who is my opponent this time?" Aria asked softly to no one in particular as she stepped into the main arena grounds once more.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Obedient)

"Shhh.. silly little Angel, its alright, I know you can't really make many decisions on your own, but if someone took you away, they'd do that for you in my place.. but I'd be all sad and lonely because I lost my little slut, ok?" The drow cooed, gently brushing through Arias hair.. and continuing to psychologically manipulate her pet.

(Disobedient)

"Of course you do, all the sluts want to be put in place by their strong mistresses." Vara affirmed, giving the angels bottom a firm squeeze. "But for now, you'll have to show you can be worthy your mistress dominion."

(Both)

A large, bovine woman smirked when she saw the angelblood enter. She carried a large Axe, larger than the angels entire body, while her own was tanned and had a multitude of battlescares. She smirked, stepping forward to look down at Aria, breasts larger than her head...

"You? You're my next challenger? Thats adorable." She twirled her axe and within a moment, the angels sword was sent flying to the side and she stumbling back. "So how exactly do you want to fight me? Just kneel down and become a little Moo-moo slut." The woman grinned, dropping two heavy hands upon the angels shoulders to push her to her knees.

Aria..
[[Let herself be pushed to her knees before the bovine warrior]]
[[Fought on, for her mistress!]] (Obediant)
[[Resisted to proof them all!]] (Disobediant)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Obedient, and leading into fighting on for her Mistress.)

"R-Really, mistress? S-So if I lose... t-then you won't be able to keep me?" Aria asked, looking quite scared of that, actually, and clinging to Vara a bit, before she left her finally for Aria to go out and fight again, a newfound resolution to not lose.

Heading out to the arena again, Aria saw who and what she was up against and gulped, looking fearful, but she wouldn't let her mistress down. No she refused to be taken from her mistress. Her mistress was kind, and loving, and wanted to take care of her down in this dark and dangerous place. Aria had to repay her by doing her best to stay with her at all costs.

As Aria's sword was knocked from her hand, she gulped as the large cow woman started trying to push her down onto her knees, locking her knees firmly to keep from going down so easily. "N-No I... w-won't lose. F-For my mistress, I'll... k-keep fighting," Aria stammered softly, before she remembered about needing to make a good show, where she dove at the cow woman, flapping her wings mightily in an attempt to tip her over, a quite lustful look in her eyes at the large tits not too far from her face, as she felt her desires building within her loins.

(Disobedient, and Leading into Resisting to Prove her Mistress Wrong)

"Y-Yes mistress... I... w-want to make you proud. S-So that you'll u-use me... m-more," Aria said, struggling to try and keep from saying it, but at this point any resistance to Vara was only halfhearted, and it was clear that she was too horny to care pretty much.

After heading out and getting to see her opponent this time, Aria narrowed her eyes, determined to prove that she wasn't a total slut. After her sword was knocked from her hand, Aria growled at the large hands on her shoulders. Swinging both hands up and knocking the cow woman's off of her shoulders, Aria dove and rolled for her sword, yanking it back up and taking a battle stance, preparing to do battle for her mistress, to make her proud. Wait... d-did she just think of Vara as her true mistress? No she couldn't have, surely

(Both, and leading into Let Herself be Pushed to Her Knees)

Heading out, Aria prepared for her next foe, and when she saw who, and what it was, she gulped, the sight of the large axe a bit frightening. Looking up at the cow woman... or... minotauress, or whatever she was, Aria couldn't help but feel quite... inferior in terms of size.

Aria's knees buckled almost immediately at the minotauress's brute strength, her sword having been knocked away with a simple bat of the huge axe, as Aria's hand trembled with fear. She'd never seen someone so... huge, and physically powerful before, ever. The intimidation of the cow woman's size was very apparent in all watching, and Aria found herself on her knees before her foe before the fight had truly even begun. "W-Wait I... d-don't want to lose. P-Please at least give me a chance," Aria stammered out at the cow woman, looking up at her with fear clearly in her eyes.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(All three actually lead into the same scene but with a different ending at the end of the scene if you resisted. Uwah!)

The cow woman simply kept on grinning at the feeble angel, brushing off any further attempts at offense. "Poor lil' angelslave made to fight infront of crowds. Don't worry, I ain't gonna hurt ya, I think I'll be making ya one of my breeding barn pets." The Minotauresque woman grinned, looking down at Aria. "Though, first we have to test if you are any good." Smirking, picking the angel up, she easily tore away the naughty armor mistre.. the drow had just gifted her with, to the gathered approval of the crowd.

"At least you're already nice and ready now. Lets see, good little cow sluts have good cum production.. you already got yourself a cock so thats no issue but first.."

One hand holding Aria in place, the other reached out to caress and squeeze along her breasts, obviously testing them for lactation. After a few momens the minotauress seemed disappointed, pulling the angel up close and lowering her own top, a large.. nay, enormous, minorly engorged nipple pushing up to her mouth. Frankly, looking at its size, suckling from it would be like suckling a small cock in its own right. The Cow-woman is strong, but suprisingly gentle up to now, though when Aria hesitates against the warmth of burgeoning breastflesh of what must be a healthy D-cup scaled up on someone more than a head taller than her, the minotauress insists. "Drink." She insists with a slight licking of her lips at your immaculate, exposed body.

[[Drink]] or

[[Refuse to]]

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh... derp on my part then. Well, it all seems to have worked out at least. Also, am I meant to only pick one of the two options here, or do you wanna keep going with both options? Will put in both, but both are the same up until she's meant to choose whether or not to drink, refusal will be only a tidbit. :p)

"N-No... I don't want to be o-one of your barn pets," Aria stammered out at the cow woman's words, panting slightly as her attacks were easily deflected by her foe.

Aria raised her sword up to try and resist further, but it was batted aside and she was scooped up as easily as lifting a stick it seemed like. Gasping, Aria tried to feebly cover herself as her armor that her mistress... t-that Vara, had gifted her, exposing her body for all the crowd to see. "No, s-stop that," Aria whimpered as her breast was groped, as if testing to see if she was full of milk.

The moment she was pulled in, and the cow woman's nipple pushed into her mouth, Aria gasped again, and her lips instinctively suckled a bit, before she could stop them. Looking up at the cow woman, when she commanded her to drink, Aria shuddered slightly and her lips started suckling slightly again, her eyes closing halfway as she was held there, knowing it was in her best interest to do as told, where she started slowly drinking down the warm tasty milk that was being given to her, her body slowly relaxing as she was held, and going more docile.

(Refusal, just in case it's needed. Picking up when the nipple is pushed into her mouth.)

The moment she was pulled in, and the cow woman's nipple pushed into her mouth, Aria gasped again, and her lips instinctively suckled a bit, before she could stop them. However, Aria was able to resist the urge to keep suckling and pulled her head back a bit, where she tried to shake her head clear of the haze starting to build within it, as she glanced around, trying to spot Vara in the crowd.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(All good, you just post the way you want, we'll do one moar arena fight, then turn this into a little sexy CYOA, I'll do the editing/cutting if necessary. Again excuse the delay, but I only want to write for this when I can do it proper. ^^)

A little bit of suckling was more than enough to get a small gushing of warm, tingly milk into Arias mouth. Tingly insoar as it tingled her tongue, then wandered through her body, warming her before focusing on her breasts that felt full, hot and the angel would have sworn, slightly swollen. "There.. there.. thats it.." The cow woman calmed her down, brushing her hair down softly while the warm liquid continued to fill Arias mouth as she obediantly suckled.

"Hmnn lets see.." keeping a hold on her with one strong arm, the cow-womans other moved to caress down, cuppping Arias breasts and sending a fire of sudden enticed, intense arousal through her body. Before she could question it she was hushed.. "Shhhhh.. other side.." gently pulled off.. only with a second thick, big nipple presented before her. This warm docility also mirrored in her shaft, giving her a quickly growing equivalent to a morning wood that refused to die down, if the naked bovine hadn't already encouraged her enough.

"Good cow. Good girl." Her opponent praised, gently guiding her down upon the ground, still letting her suckle, but making the angel position herself on all fours if she wanted to continue. And she did! -Oh, she did. A buzzing of a happy, warm relaxation was the main concern on her mind right now, she felt so nice and warm..

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria kept suckling softly on the nipple in her mouth, drinking the milk pouring out into her mouth down and it was warming her up quite well to say the least. Her breasts began heating up slightly, and it felt almost like they were filling up with milk themselves. Aria let out a soft whimpered moan as the cow woman reached up and squeezed one of her breasts, and Aria's cock sprang to full mast the rest of the way, bumping against the cow woman's body as it did.

Aria opened her mouth to ask the cow woman what was happening, but was cut off as the other breast's nipple was pushed into her mouth. Aria's mind was in a daze of lust, and her resistance was slowly crumbling away, leaving no desire to stop drinking the milk. When she was praised gently by the cow woman, Aria let out a cute little muffled moo around the nipple in her mouth before she was set down on all fours, her cheeks ablaze with arousal. "I... f-feel so good. M-Moo I... n-no I'm... s-such a cow," Aria panted, her mind going more and more docile, regardless of any angry thoughts she'd had prior to this fight, and her cock aching, throbbing with need, the sight of each throb very visible to not only the cow woman, but everyone watching too.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The minotaur woman grinned down upon the captured angel, feeding her more of that warm, tingly milk. Unashamedly the cow-woman continued examining her trapped angel, testing her breasts tautness and caressing along the length of that lewd shaft, letting the angel feel like cattle that was being examined, gently so, but without shame.

"Thats it.. good little dairy cow. Just drink down your yummy treat and don't question it.. hmnn.. I bet you will make extra sweet celestial milk, wont you?" The minotaur teased, reaching out to roll Arias nipple in between her large, strong fingers.

"Yes you are a cow. Good cow." Distantly, Aria was aware of a lewd audience hollering as her legs were slowly spread apart and a thick, flared bullcock prodded at her warm wetness. "Now, did you know that cows give the best milk whilest being fucked properly?.. If not, you're about to learn it!" The minotaur cheered above her, aiming her thick shaft, hesitating, reaching out to squeeze and massage the angels pussy, making sure she could take the massive bovine shaft.

"Good cow.. Just relax, stay calm and docile and let this happen, alright?" The minotaur angled her shaft, reaching out, one hand cupping the angels shaft, the other one of her breasts, trusting in Aria to steady herself whilest she prepared to both take and milk her. "Now, moo for me." She encouraged, as Aria felt a thick pressure on her entrance..

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria's lips continued to suckle on the large nipple in her mouth, drinking deeply of the milk produced by the cow woman's large breasts. Aria moaned when she felt the cow woman's hand on her cock, which twitched a few times as she was held there, making Aria's body tremble. Feeling her nipples rolled and pinched between the cow girl's fingers, made Aria shudder again, and she could swear she felt milk welling up at the tips of her nipples. When she felt that large blunted tipped bull cock pressing up against her folds, Aria gasped, and she started to raise up, but immediately went docile again, as she felt her own cock grasped, and squeezed by the large cow woman's hands.

It would be obvious to the cow woman, that Aria's pussy, while extremely small and tight, virgin tight in fact, that it was stretchy, very much so, thanks to her being an angel really. Aria's mouth opened wide as did her eyes, while a lewd lustful moan escaped her mouth, as her folds spread around the huge shaft pressing into her. "M-Moo... moo!" Aria whimpered softly, even as her ass pushed back against the cock pressing against her folds instinctively, where her pussy spread around the huge cock and enveloped it in her warm wet velvety folds, almost strangling it from how tight she was, and how huge the cock was.

"M-Moo! M-Milk me mistress... f-fuck me... b-breed me!" Aria moaned aloud for all to hear, having lost the ability to think clearly, as her body's desires quickly overcame any rational thoughts she might have had.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hush now, little angel-cow, all cows are for breeding, after all..." She grinned.
(Cut here 'your hearts not into it' if you priorly resisted, playing out Bovine lewd ending first though!)

A bit more of rolling and encouraging and indeed, the first few drops of milk began glistening ontop of Arias chest. "That, and giving milk of course.. yummy breast milk and cock-milk..." The bovine woman cupped Arias balls, seeming slightly displeased.."In due time we'll make sure you produce enough of all we need." She determined, with a lustful grin.

"You got a bit too much of your own thinking going on still, little cow.. don't worry, we'll fuck that out of you soon." She grinned, and plunged her shaft into Arias sex.. not brually, but slow, methodical, taking her time, driving the angelbloods arousal higher, without instantly pushing her over the edge.

"G.. geeesh so tight.." The minotaur-mistress sighed, as finally the length of her shaft came to prod up against Arias womb, only to push and seek further advancement, thick and pulsing insistantly.

"Now then, lets fuck the brains out of you before you can join my little stable.. most cows can't handle being fucked and having their first milking, lets see how long you last." Pulling back, but only halfway, only to thrust deeper and invade Arias wet womb, the cow began squeezing, testing and stroking, one hand on Arias cock, one on her breasts. Even if the angel came at that point, she'd quickly realize that whatever was in that milk, it did not allow her relieve, as the teasing continued, strong, long, deep strokes pushing her onwards and her arousal higher, milking her mercilessly.

"Now .. lets see.." The cow-woman grinned, squeezing and tugging on Arias nipples. "You should be about ripe.. oh and remember to moo, little cow.. no mooing, no milking. No one cares what you have to say beyond that." She smirked, her shaft pushing in and out of the cows sex, stimulating her slowly, while one hand stroked along her veiny shaft, the other mercilessly rolling and tugging at her nipple. "Do well and we'll put you in a nice, comfy machine that'll do this to you all day long while keeping you fed and docile, doesn't that sound wonderful, cow?" The minotauress smirked, her bullcock twitching and oozing thick precum.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"M-Moo..." Aria mooed softly, as she was told to shush, going completely docile at the cow woman's orders.

The moment Aria felt the milk in her breasts welling up to the tips of her nipples, the young angel whimpered and let out a cute little moo again as she felt the hand on her balls, squeezing and kneading them to milk the cum out of them along with her breast milk from her tits. Aria squealed out as she was penetrated deeply, the huge horse like cock plunging into her tight virgin cunny and tearing through her hymen. A tiny trickle of blood leaked out from around the cow woman's huge cock, a couple of tiny droplets dripping down to the arena floor, though Aria felt no pain, only pleasure, and that pleasure was shown to everyone as she let out a cute squeal.

Aria's folds gave way, though remained very tight, virgin tight pretty much in fact, and it was clear that she was enjoying the pleasure she was receiving. The milking felt incredible, and Aria was mooing and mewling like crazy for all to hear, her eyes slowly darting around to spot nobody in particular, more to see what the crowd's reaction was. The hand on her breast and the hand on her cock working in tandem together made Aria feel so hot and the pleasure so intense that she did cum, only to feel her climax stifled to the point none of her seed was able to escape. Her pussy was clinging to that huge cock plundering it with each thrust, her cervix and the entrance of her womb giving way soon thereafter to grant passage to the large blunted tip of the cow woman's cock.

Then the feeling of both her nipples being tugged on in milking motions threw Aria over the edge even further, as she let out a loud and cute moo of pleasure. "M-Moo... m-mistress... M-MOOOOOOOO!" Aria cried out, feeling the milk in her breasts welling up to the tips of her nipples. "M-Moo... b-breed me m-mistress, so I can always give milk," Aria panted after a few moments, regardless of what the cow woman told her, the pleasure muddling all thoughts in her head.