What's new

ACT Loli [tozicode] Recover the Restarts

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Recover the Restarts

Considering the fact that they have plenty of "horror" games with lolis in them on the gaming market in America (EX: The last of us), I'm pretty sure that as long as it's not erotic it's not illegal. The makers other game does have 1 vore scene but as far as I know she's clothed the entire time.

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but Blade & Soul has a lot of ryona, and will (If NCSoft ever updates) come out in the US in the near future. Also I know Tera had their Elin censored, but the game still has a massive amount of sexually suggestive outfits and armor for them. I think as long as they're not nude or actually getting pounded it's not illegal. Then again I don't study law, I'm just going by the games that are out in America.

Last edited:

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would I be able to get a link to the second game, or the title so I can look for the thread on here?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

1. Google tozicode
2. Click on first link
3. Click Products
4. Download game
5. ????
6. PROFIT

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is a update new stage....but I can't get to it....

OP
Picaboo

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is a save with level 3 and level 3 EX unlocked. New things I've found so far: Big worm eat you, big maggots same thing as first two stages, plants rape you and slimes vore and rape you. In EX stage, did not play long on it but pink slimes rape you and then fade in to a scene where the two heroines give birth to baby slimes.

Enjoy

Attachments

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished Stage 3 EX, besides the special game over with the slimes. There's nothing much else in the stage unless someone proves me wrong.

On another note, I don't think this has been mentioned in the thread yet, but if you press "D" at the stage select, it goes to a menu showing you your available cards, which I think you get from those chests you randomly get from playing through the stages.

They're basically equip able passive skills. The name of the skill names in English to kind of give you an idea what the skills actually do. You can equip a maximum of 4 but as of the current version it seems each girl can only equip one, and certain skills are only equip able by only one or the other.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, there's a death animation for dying by the plant's projectiles. Be warned, it's guro. In a nutshell, you fall over and then vines grow out of you. Violently.

joshuastarter

Lurker
Reputation score

I noticed in the EX part of Stage 3 that if you get to close to the plants when they attack, they will rape your character. It has to be escaped, no special ending on death.

OP
Picaboo

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if you press "D" at the stage select, it goes to a menu showing you your available cards, which I think you get from those chests you randomly get from playing through the stages.

They're basically equip able passive skills. The name of the skill names in English to kind of give you an idea what the skills actually do. You can equip a maximum of 4 but as of the current version it seems each girl can only equip one, and certain skills are only equip able by only one or the other.
Beware that each cards has a benefit written in blue in the bottom of the screen and a penalty written in red. Some cards have great penalties and almost no benefit. Be careful.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

could you send me by PM the link please?
Fine, I'll feed you.

It's literally one of the google results on the first page of the search, you just aren't looking hard enough.
1. Google tozicode
2. Click on first link
3. Click Products
4. Download game
5. ????
6. PROFIT

In fact, if you had scrolled down a bit more, you would've seen Officer's post. Nice try, but you jumped too soon.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really good update, new slime game over was pretty hot, but for my taste sometimes adult slime had to come reimpregnate them that would be awesome so my favorite scene still is the larva rape ^^

36 trys for extra lvl of stage 3 XD

keep up the good work tozicode, if you still arround here in forum^^

Edit:

Hentai/Guro scenes in new update I encountert^^

standing near the new plant = rape with its dick (poorly no cumshot or anything)
getting killed by the plants seeds they shoot = new plant grows out your character(only tested in extra stage)
Slime = squeezes your organs out and make you look like goulash
nozzle Monster = sucks you in(no xray in extrastage disappointing cause stage 2 plants got it)
pink slime(extra stage)= birthing scene where both holding hands and giving endless slimebirth
fall in maggot pit = gets swarmed and eaten(same at end of extrastage 3 were the larva is growing behind you)

Last edited:

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really good update, new slime game over was pretty hot, but for my taste sometimes adult slime had to come reimpregnate them that would be awesome so my favorite scene still is the larva rape ^^

36 trys for extra lvl of stage 3 XD

keep up the good work tozicode, if you still arround here in forum^^

Edit:

Hentai/Guro scenes in new update I encountert^^

standing near the new plant = rape with its dick (poorly no cumshot or anything)
getting killed by the plants seeds they shoot = new plant grows out your character(only tested in extra stage)
Slime = squeezes your organs out and make you look like goulash
nozzle Monster = sucks you in(no xray in extrastage disappointing cause stage 2 plants got it)
pink slime(extra stage)= birthing scene where both holding hands and giving endless slimebirth
fall in maggot pit = gets swarmed and eaten(same at end of extrastage 3 were the larva is growing behind you)
all is good and all i suddenly got denied and can't run this on window's XP Sp3 @.@

is there any way to bypass this ~,~

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its nice u all experience those updates.
me can't, I feel like this .exe can't run on windows xp

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The dev mentioned something about Windows XP on his homepage.
Online translators say something like "Can't be played on lower than Windows XP", but I assume it's "Can't be played on XP or lower".

My XP can't run it. Win7 works

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The dev mentioned something about Windows XP on his homepage.
Online translators say something like "Can't be played on lower than Windows XP", but I assume it's "Can't be played on XP or lower".

My XP can't run it. Win7 works
Is there anyone still using Windows 95?
You got to be kidding me if there is one.

bugmnt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heads up, newest version is now out. Stage 4 and EX