What's new

ACT Tower of the mysterious witch girl Rapunzel Selling Match RJ122443

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Tower of the mysterious witch girl Rapunzel Selling Match

Fuck all who say this last boss is hard which never see the hell. or u guys are pure lazy to play and wait for saves and cg haha.
for the frist two boss look at the post. The last boss go to the centre of the map dun walk use crawl in her face and when she shoot sonic boom and jumpover u when crawl hit her with ur hair or match one stick on her.after she down her hp to 3/4she speed up this patten for me just fuck her non stop which i trade hit with her. NOW she left half hp she start shoot lighting bolt jump and den she jump up and shoot 3 booms go in her face and slap her with ur power. After she left 1/4 she start shoot lighting bolt random u can see up or down , if up crawl if down u jump do same same and u win
I don't think 12-year-olds are meant to be on sites with adult content.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i second a save save upload... can't get past the second boss worth a damn

best i've done is 3/4 of the boss' health. damn birds/butterflies things just swarm me and can never keep up or aim sharp enough to kill them.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fuck all who say this last boss is hard which never see the hell. or u guys are pure lazy to play and wait for saves and cg haha.
for the frist two boss look at the post. The last boss go to the centre of the map dun walk use crawl in her face and when she shoot sonic boom and jumpover u when crawl hit her with ur hair or match one stick on her.after she down her hp to 3/4she speed up this patten for me just fuck her non stop which i trade hit with her. NOW she left half hp she start shoot lighting bolt jump and den she jump up and shoot 3 booms go in her face and slap her with ur power. After she left 1/4 she start shoot lighting bolt random u can see up or down , if up crawl if down u jump do same same and u win
For one, a lot of them are playing with a keyboard. I myself play every action based game using a controller so games like this is a breeze (plus the fact that I'm a avid gamer, and I noticed quite a few members are, no offense to you guys, terrible at games). While I don't quite understand those who say the game is impossible, I at least have the intelligence to know that using a keyboard makes these games difficulty much higher due to key press limitations.

Now, if you're unable to put yourself in their positions and think before you post then please don't bother posting at all (this part isn't just directed at chuenlee).

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

tbh, i suffer from futurama like "stupid hands" syndrome. give me something modern or with analog stick and fully analog movement, and i can tear though it.

stuff like this, where i have to dance facing both direction, jumping, and lining up those damn butterflies and my dexterity falls to worthlessness.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

For one, a lot of them are playing with a keyboard. I myself play every action based game using a controller so games like this is a breeze (plus the fact that I'm a avid gamer, and I noticed quite a few members are, no offense to you guys, terrible at games). While I don't quite understand those who say the game is impossible, I at least have the intelligence to know that using a keyboard makes these games difficulty much higher due to key press limitations.

Now, if you're unable to put yourself in their positions and think before you post then please don't bother posting at all (this part isn't just directed at chuenlee).
Well I'm an avid gamer myself and I normally would get mad at you for saying that but.... I have to face the fact I suck at platformers :D
I don't think it's impossible, but I do know it's incredibly frustrating and absolutely not fun, so that's mostly why I was angry.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

man i a PC gamer at least with at least with 15 years of gaming by the way i using a key board not a controller and i saying those people who ask for CG CG CG and save.save .save.(MORE MORE MORE) and dun bother playing is a ******. And it hurt when playing with keyboard did u know. i using (wsda) on left hand and the rest on right hand. and after a jew hours of playing using keyboard the left hand middle and forth finger hurt like hell. by the way my age is 27 if u think a 18 -21 years (lets say they around this age). what is the point of playing a Act game.( might as well go play Visual light novel game) which as more CG and good picture good.
Its not i saying this game is bad this game is good in its way but as for Us (the buyers or whatever) is good to try. what i saying is i hate those people which dun try 1st and ask for help in ur face (saying mama/daddy please spoon food me) this is a HENTAI WORLD ur 18 year old. Yet a 18 years old or above cannot do a thing i feel like ....... ( can't say a thing :( )
maybe i over react. but take another game ( Prelude page 5 ) go see that video 1 of them make. OR worst a few of them (LAZYASS) dun even try to read. IF u can see ( page 4 Prelude ). that is why i was rage about. i even play till my finger blister sometime(1 day 5 to 6 hour of non stop PC afterwork /no working 10-16 hour of PC). my options are those people are sick AND lazy.(WHICH i also think and most likely too dun pay to play game and DL) GOT time to find the game dun bother to play the game tell me what is wrong with it.
i play Battle goddness and Rance which are LONG games( i too also have to DL/find a walk though and saves)which after i complete 1 route normally or best ending.
LASTLY I WILL GIVE THOSE LAZYASS THIS site ( )
GO find which or what u like or go google and find save.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man i a PC gamer at least with at least with 15 years of gaming by the way i using a key board not a controller and i saying those people who ask for CG CG CG and save.save .save.(MORE MORE MORE) and dun bother playing is a ******. And it hurt when playing with keyboard did u know. i using (wsda) on left hand and the rest on right hand. and after a jew hours of playing using keyboard the left hand middle and forth finger hurt like hell. by the way my age is 27 if u think a 18 -21 years (lets say they around this age). what is the point of playing a Act game.( might as well go play Visual light novel game) which as more CG and good picture good.
Its not i saying this game is bad this game is good in its way but as for Us (the buyers or whatever) is good to try. what i saying is i hate those people which dun try 1st and ask for help in ur face (saying mama/daddy please spoon food me) this is a HENTAI WORLD ur 18 year old. Yet a 18 years old or above cannot do a thing i feel like ....... ( can't say a thing :( )
maybe i over react. but take another game ( Prelude page 5 ) go see that video 1 of them make. OR worst a few of them (LAZYASS) dun even try to read. IF u can see ( page 4 Prelude ). that is why i was rage about. i even play till my finger blister sometime(1 day 5 to 6 hour of non stop PC afterwork /no working 10-16 hour of PC). my options are those people are sick AND lazy.(WHICH i also think and most likely too dun pay to play game and DL) GOT time to find the game dun bother to play the game tell me what is wrong with it.
i play Battle goddness and Rance which are LONG games( i too also have to DL/find a walk though and saves)which after i complete 1 route normally or best ending.
wow. dude, just wow. you might enjoy 4chan more than your time here, just saying.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Last boss is not hard at all, it's just boring. It's all about memorizing her simple but annoying patterns and working around it. It's even made in such a way that you can't kill her fast and it just takes a huge amount of time. The only challenge there is to take your time, no matter how much you just want it to end faster.

Can't blame anyone for not wanting to go through the whole ordeal.

If playing on a keyboard is making your fingers hurt, you don't know how to play on a keyboard or have a very shitty one. Keyboards are inherently superior to any controller, and specially so on platform games thanks to the precision (so you're bound to have an easier time), and since they are also a tool to be used at work any good keyboard will be many times more comfortable to use (and should NOT be causing finger pain, even if you spend the whole day at it - it's what they're made for).

Either way, who cares about what folks do with a fucking game. Grow up. This is one of those cases where it doesn't hurt you at all and you can just not partake in it.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, does anyone have a save just before the witch boss (boss 3 I think). The save file posted in here only takes me to after the fight. And when I load from stage 3 on the main menu it does the same.

Is that just how the save is or am I doing something wrong?

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also there was an update on 3rd November, that fixed some things according to the blog, does anyone know what they were or have an updated copy?

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so if anyone has a save for after the third boss that would be great. This game is just too frustrating for me, and to top it off after I get my ass kicked by the third boss over and over again, I rage quit, then I have to redo the second level because the third level messes up when you exit the game and you submit to the witch and the story keeps looping.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the problem I'm having. Why doesn't selecting Stage 3 start you at the beginning of the stage? Seems glitched. That's why I was wondering if the newer updated version maybe fixes that

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so if anyone has a save for after the third boss that would be great. This game is just too frustrating for me, and to top it off after I get my ass kicked by the third boss over and over again, I rage quit, then I have to redo the second level because the third level messes up when you exit the game and you submit to the witch and the story keeps looping.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_rUar6ua6bkUWh0UkZzSE4tLUU/edit?usp=sharing
Here you go. The ending is pretty disappointing though, and after the boss battle, there's a short cutscene and then the game ends. There's no omake viewer or CG gallery of any sort.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone has a version of this game later than the first release? It looks like it got updated a few times, I think there were some bugs with level select

RV29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone reupload this game? I the old link is dead and google search gave me some answers but all the other links were dead.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just don't get your hopes up, the game is crap. It has two animations in total.