What's new

Tower of Change, chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Tower of Change, chapter 2

This is as fine an example as the internet has shown me of the absurdly low standards for eroge games that people are willing to tolerate. :(
If there was better people making better stuff with hentai content as part of the game we chances are wouldn't be so freaking desperate for stuff like this in the first place. Or at least I wouldn't.

But games like this are rare, inclduing with such fetish content in the first place.
I've tried to develop my own mind you, but I fail at Game Maker 8 Pro so hard...I have no idea how to make it play animations for the time I want them to do such, I have no idea how to do trigger events in it, and reading up tutorials for pro doesn't get me any closer with the answers I need.

...And then comes the artwork, in witch I am not an artist what so ever...

So unless you are planning to develop such things anytime soon, I'm just going to be in my little lurker corner here wondering if he'll ever come back and continue work or not, but doubt it as no one was donating towards him due to lack of funds all around.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

did they ever finish the lvl's in chap 2?

OP
O

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

No, he went on hiatus for a while. tho he reposted somewhat recently that he should have something new to play with soon.

Necrosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Story wise and gameplay I kinda like it. Sure if it had nicer graphics it would be awesome, but I am looking forward to this being done.

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a link for this game to another download site ? rapidshare wont letme download the game.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just a little update. The artist is almost done with the boss of the fire chamber according to her update on Eka's Portal (a vore forum for those not in the know) However she will be taking a break from developement due to her wedding happening next week.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So w/e i run the exe it loads for a while then says that my graphics card or settings are too low to run the game...I'm running a top end machine so clearly thats not the case...any ideas gents?

marco122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So w/e i run the exe it loads for a while then says that my graphics card or settings are too low to run the game...I'm running a top end machine so clearly thats not the case...any ideas gents?
Maybe your GFX card as burnt out or you dont have the latest drivers?

Similiarly might be your GFX card doesn't support that type of game.

frosthelium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try running it in older windows compatibility.. Helped me

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New version is out

"I just submitted the latest version of Chapter 2 to the downloads section here at Eka's. They need to approve it first, after running virus tests I believe it says, but I hope it'll be available to everyone soon. I rushed it and certain parts are incomplete (namely the boss game overs) and there's no art included, but this was all I could do before my wedding and I honestly don't know when I'll be able to work on it again. Enjoy!

EDIT: Also managed to post it on another site for TFGames; I think everyone can access this, but I'm not sure:

"

EDIT:
It seems this version is bugged in a way you can't start a new game (at least here, it'll simply get stuck in the intro).
I solved this by using first stage's password ("I Lava You").
There probably won't be a newer version soon as the creator is getting married and will stay away for some time.

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what is the password to the last level?

dont feel like going through the whole game again :p

thswherizat

Reputation score

Those last few levels are tough. The medium dragons are a real pain, with the fireball and the fact that they don't take recuperation time like the small ones do.

The boss wasnt bad, just took a while to actually kill. It would be nice if there was some indication of when you hurt it.

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i think this is the level password in the new update is (Mid Dragon Squelchage)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not bad. Nice to finally see the Ashmasters. Boss was annoying though. Took me about 10 minutes to realize you have to wait and shoot him in the balls when he's about to do the cock attack. Can't wait to see what's next.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not bad. Nice to finally see the Ashmasters. Boss was annoying though. Took me about 10 minutes to realize you have to wait and shoot him in the balls when he's about to do the cock attack. Can't wait to see what's next.
If you're crouching when you shoot you can hit him with his cock out too.

The Ash-King for It stage was just plain hell

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Got the passfor the last level? I'm done with the ash guys...

Rogdort

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Password-
Dragon Cum Loud Eh

thswherizat

Reputation score

The new level passwords are

Mid Dragon Squelchage
Dragon Me To Hell
Hot Piece of Ash
King of Her Ash
Lasht Gashp
Dragon Cum Loud eh

Reputation score

Let me get this straight.

For his Fatal K.O., the dragon boss absorbs you with his penis, sloshes you around inside his testicles for a while in some sort of bizarre ritual of internal masturbation, and then splooges you back out as a spermgirl?

That's... surprisingly hot.

marco122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So wait once you type in the level password how do you play the level?

Edit: NVM the "eh" should be "Eh"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.