What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] [ 当方丸宝堂 ] -SACRED- /【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】 RE132648 RJ132648

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (RJ132648) - 【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】

The sprites are meh, but the sounds seem very nice!

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My initial impression was positive, but...

The goblin dry humps her through her kimono, the insect morphs her into a flesh colored rubber tube, and the tentacle monster animation, makes her look like a retard trying to ride park swings. Putting "the shit icing on the shit cake", to quote a famous nerd, there's no sex damage... Right now, the wolf is the only animation that looks good, or even makes sense for that matter.

Also, I'll say that her down position seems like she's lying with her legs facing the screen and her head in the background?

*Playing

"Hmm...Giving a girl wearing a kimono that position with a sprite that small is the definition of pointless"

*Clicks fullscreen

"Nope...still awful..."

Game play is kinda smooth although somewhat too easy, as has already been said.

Last edited:

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

... Am I the only person that can't open the fucking .exe?

It doesn't give me any clues as to what's happening. No additional processes are created when I click on it. Just... nothing.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They posted a vid on their pixiv account.
(hope I can post this here)
It looks to me like they've got the whole game down. The DLsite says it'll be released possibly in May, so perhaps until then the author will do bug fixes and stuff. I saw a few projectiles the main character uses, so maybe a pause menu to swap different elements will be implemented? And even though there was a stage select, perhaps there will be some sort of stage map you can use too? I don't know, just speculating here.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

They posted a vid on their pixiv account.
(hope I can post this here)
It looks to me like they've got the whole game down. The DLsite says it'll be released possibly in May, so perhaps until then the author will do bug fixes and stuff. I saw a few projectiles the main character uses, so maybe a pause menu to swap different elements will be implemented? And even though there was a stage select, perhaps there will be some sort of stage map you can use too? I don't know, just speculating here.
I'm noticing some pretty bad frame rates in-game there. Especially on the high-volume screens and on the bosses too. This kinda looks bad, in my opinion. I hope they just used some sort of toaster for those PVs.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

This is new. Always love myself some exploratory ACTs
I agree with Toxi here. :)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So the developer PM'ed me about this thread:

Point 1:

He says he can't post here

marupon said:
I want to post my message on that thread, but, I am ashamed to say, I can`t reply the thread because message in bottome box named "posting rules" is written "You may not post replies". I look about this forum(message, FAQ, and so on) for change this "You may post replies" , but I can`t found the way.(maybe, I over look the way. I`m poor at English written and read)
This is the second PM though, his first PM is (Yes, I copy paste all of his message) :D :

marupon said:
I am terribly sorry for surprising you with my sudden email.I am marupon that making "seinarumonohe".

When I googled "seinarumonohe", I unexpectedly find http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=560625.

At first, I thought that I must not appear this thread by any reasens (I can use English well, I`m not quite familiar with this forum, and I think Author should`nt appear like a this forum for they are enjoying, and so on...).
But, I felt my Seinarumonohe demo make them afraid, so I want to state somethings.
And, I can`t post this thread for reason that I can`t understand, I send this message you(most posted person).Verry sorry.

1.Doesn`t Boss rape?
-Of cause, All boss(6 bosses) rape her. And, it`s animation is only one each other and other monster doesn`t use the animation.So, I don`t want to enter 1boss(`s children) animation into the demo because it is special. If many people want the animation in demo, I can modify demo, but as possible as I want to precede work of product.This demo, was cut any graphics. I`m ready 21 enemys animation and CG, and 4 bosses animation and CG, and I will prepare more 2 bosses animation and CG, and some other CG.
(And, this isn`t decided, I want to prepare All animations, naked version)
One more say. All boss(oops, I forget to tell you, it is only you defeated) has rape event.

2.Difficulty
-In product, in the early stages enemys are very weak, and this demo, cut off damage very well than it. About, at 3rd boss, enemys become serious. But perhaps, I think this game is easy more than "kurovadis(Yes, I like it)".because, many Japanese don`t like difficult games. But, you can up to HP 300 over in this game, and you can play only HP 50, so late stage you damaged 2 times, you die. I want to prepare CG If you cleared this game you are HP50.

3.Why HP bar is Antialiasing?
-I thought it is more visible, but if it isn`t good I can modify. It isn`t difficult but a few time I need.

4.Platform wants to kill Player?
-Yes. Exactly. Of cause. Isn`t it?
(...I tried any way, but I can`t avoid it phenomenon. sorry.)

I tell you, this demo, I maid separetely from product, so this stage isn`t in product(sorry, I fairly say I make this stage in 3~5 hours...). This demo is very very short from product.
I want to answer the expectation of yours. I think so.
(...but perhaps any bugs left, As possible as I remove it)

And before anyone ask me "is it okay for you to post his message here?"

marupon said:
So, I felt very sorry to you, Please post my last message the thread?
Yes, this is his request :)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He probably can't post replies because accounts have to be manually activated by PM'ing Nunu.

I know it's difficult for a lot of users that can't speak English, but we tried to make sure there were plenty of notices around for people to do that.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

He probably can't post replies because accounts have to be manually activated by PM'ing Nunu.

I know it's difficult for a lot of users that can't speak English, but we tried to make sure there were plenty of notices around for people to do that.
Well... I said to him to try PMing you... :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I can point him in the right direction, but I can't do activation. That is why we put a notice up in the front page, in the forum development section, in the news section with our rules and guidelines for posting, and one in the hentai games section.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The demo has been released!

Now if only someone could tell me how to stand up again after a knockdown...

Scratch that, you just hammer "V" till she stands up again.

Now how to proceed after getting the high jump skill...

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Press V key a lot (she starts twitching a bit, it also breaks you out of rape). You can press F key to make yourself fall down to be raped also.

As for the youtube video fps issue, it could just be youtube which limits videos to 30fps, as the game runs at 60fps.

I don't think I would personally see fps issues.. the game uses only about 200MB ram and not even 1% cpu... (averages about 0.16% cpu power)

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Press V key a lot (she starts twitching a bit, it also breaks you out of rape). You can press F key to make yourself fall down to be raped also.

As for the youtube video fps issue, it could just be youtube which limits videos to 30fps, as the game runs at 60fps.

I don't think I would personally see fps issues.. the game uses only about 200MB ram and not even 1% cpu... (averages about 0.16% cpu power)
Thanks for telling me, now i've already got another question.

After receiving the "High Jump" skill, there's a wall that's impossibly high, even with the skill.

Is this the end of the demo or is there more to this jump skill than i figured out?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for telling me, now i've already got another question.

After receiving the "High Jump" skill, there's a wall that's impossibly high, even with the skill.

Is this the end of the demo or is there more to this jump skill than i figured out?
There's a skill to spawn platform that floats forward (and last for some seconds)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Scratch that, you just hammer "V" till she stands up again.

Now how to proceed after getting the high jump skill...
Um, the demo's been available for about a week now...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I quite enjoyed the demo, definitely one to watch

Only thing I didn't like was the unskippable 10 second pause when you grabbed a power up

Offtopic: Is there a reason most jap games are in 4:3 screen ratio, are wide screen monitors not a common thing over there?

marupon

Reputation score

Thank you for playing my "seinaru mono he" demo, people of this thread.

I feel glad to your reaction, and I feel sorry that some problem became you afraid.
I have been working "seinaru mono he" demo, and there are works that Final boss, Ending, some CG, and some Event and debugs.
I think I will sell May, so Please wait a moment.:)

In demo, 1Boss do`nt rape her, but off cause, In product all boss rape her when you was defeated.

Attachments

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

since the author is here, no sharing (when the game's out), only discussion, in case someone forgot this unwritten rule

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Another thing I think is missing is rape damage.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All I get when I try to start the game is this, any ideas on what might be the issue here? :confused:

Oh and pretty much everything I click on does absolutely nothing, before anybody suggests something like that.

Attachments

Last edited: