What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] [ 当方丸宝堂 ] -SACRED- /【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】 RE132648 RJ132648

samo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ132648) - 【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】

I know it's likely a bit late at this point to say this, but I'm going to anyways.

Against what would be considered common sense, piracy is usually GOOD for a number of things. Piracy is usually indicative of a problem with service anyways. If it is easier to get something free than it is to get it legally, then there's something wrong with distribution. Consider almost all DRM.
Weird necro

I can't help but reply though - Don't act like piracy is a good thing. It sucks, we all do it here (it's pretty much the purpose of this forum for the majority of us).

I pirate cause I can't afford every game out there. I buy one every now and again and contribute to the community, but I can't afford them all and a lot of them are garbage - Yeah, you can say that is an excuse but it's not - I know i'm being a dick when I download stuff. Piracy sucks, but we couldn't play all these games free without it.

Don't delude yourself by acting like you're a super moral pirate. You're not - Just buy a game every now and again when you can afford it. (Remember, someone bought that pirated copy for you, so don't act like you're the hero for downloading it)

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone got a 100% save for this? One with a "good ending", virgin ending? I liked the game much and played it for a long time, but it's a bit tiresome to play the whole game again since it was very long with the first playthrough alone.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

it looks like they have a new game in the works
last blog post was not far off a year ago though
this was uploaded last month though

Mecha_Face

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have some questions about this game. Sorry for thread necromancy!

First, does anyone know what the "Mind" power up does? I noticed that my shots charged a lot faster after grabbing it, but does it have any other effects?

Second, does the no-rape requirement for the best ending get invalidated if you simply die, or does an enemy actually have to mount you? Further, how does it track if you've been raped or not? If I had two save files and loaded a different one after being raped, would that save my chance of the best ending?

Last edited:

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro bump, but he uploaded a boss battle video of his new game on nico.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Come on seriously. Nobody has 100% good ending save file? :)

poppadoc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure anyone knows that it was updated.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Necroing for questions.
I had the old version with every CG unlocked (the passwords for the RAR inside the game) and the gallery where the orc brings you around with the chain.
Unlucky after the new update i lost everything. Anyone knows how can i use my savefile again or can someone provide a 100% save himself?
thanks

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Didn't even know the game had been updated. Glad this got necro'd for that lol. Will have to find the update..
Does the save file for the first version not transfer?

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Didn't even know the game had been updated. Glad this got necro'd for that lol. Will have to find the update..
Does the save file for the first version not transfer?
I had no idea too, i don't even know what version is but i'm SURE it has been updated since the menu and some other features are clearly different (and better if i do say so myself).
Nop it all got overridden since my new gameplay and now i am fucked cannot take them back.
If someone has a 100% save i gladly accept it since i'm downloading the old one (i prefer keeping the old one with CGs instead of playing it all again...too much time needed)

Edit: maybe i have bad memory but even the graphic seems better o_O

Last edited:

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol this site. Piracy everywhere, but all the game dev has to do is post once in the thread and suddenly the game is off limits.

Fuck that hypocrisy. If anyone still needs the updated version I found it, just PM me.

*waits for PMs and neg reps aplenty*
+rep, not because i agree with you, but to counter act anyone that disagrees :p

i think it's kinda fair...i mean, .....eh, im not gonna argue about piracy on a Malaysian shoe making forum, nvm

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, there is an update on this?

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but does anyone have a save file for this?

Mecha_Face

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any more news about the new game the creator is making?

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sine we're apparently all necro-ing this, any chance for a link?

They're all dead by now; of course, and I'm upset I missed this one :(

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sine we're apparently all necro-ing this, any chance for a link?

They're all dead by now; of course, and I'm upset I missed this one :(
You can find it on Sukebei.Nyaa by searching セイナルモノヘ

However, if you wait for me to finish downloading it i'll reup it to dropbox.

EDIT:

Last edited:

leonbarzai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I click the Application for Seinaru mono he after downloading YllariusCroceus's link and nothing happens. Anyone else getting that issue?

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can find it on Sukebei.Nyaa by searching セイナルモノヘ

However, if you wait for me to finish downloading it i'll reup it to dropbox.

EDIT:
I click the Application for Seinaru mono he after downloading YllariusCroceus's link and nothing happens. Anyone else getting that issue?
I got the same problem... and does someone know the password for the zip files in the subfolder "CGフォルダ".

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got the same problem... and does someone know the password for the zip files in the subfolder "CGフォルダ".
well, im just now testing it(dl and play it) its work, if not check ur region(locale)
for password, go check few page behind

Thayssone

Reputation score
Sorry Man but im new at this how do i use your save data?

Heres my save with gallery mode and prison mode unlock,its on the left of map

Note that the save is not 100% complete,i defeated big worm,ogre,lilith,the plant thingy(pain in ass),and then i am stuck at the intersection point,cant proceed down the lower path,upper path leads to prob the suppose to be secret boss battle(was tough at first,but very easy once you know his pattern),defeated him(which i am sure not supposed to) and got a bad end

I also have the faster charge,defense increase(best upgrade),huge hp boost upgrade,screw crasher(press direct(left,down,right+A to use an attack that can break the grey brick)

I am guessing i need to rescue the girls to unlock the lower path at middle map,but its gonna be big pain to retrace all the stages :(

I might write another tips and boss help if i complete this game