What's new

ADV [ touhou-marupon-dou] [当方丸宝堂] Kobold's Knight of Livestock / コボルドの家畜騎士 RE188985 RJ188985

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [当方丸宝堂] コボルドの家畜騎士

That's an indication of your age, the big text says what your current age is and the small text just says age.
Ok thats what I thought it was. Sad ... I really hoped it would be something that I missed in the game :(

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So one has again exaggerated in the movie XD
Thank you answered my question XD

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talk about crushing hopes, I guess now we know where all the madness and despair that were supposed to go into oneone1's game went to.

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What i must to do to do with a 'dog'.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game leaves a depressive feeling after fapping ... but I somehow like it. Most games or hentai I fap to does not cause any emotion except hornyness but this one and teaching feeling manage to let me feel something else and in the case of this game I can't even understand anything because I can't get VNR to hook the text but the images alone tell the story so well ...

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the game hooked with the program graciously provided by Libellue. Is there any way to take that text and automatically translate it without a program, or would I be down to manually copy pasting into a translator?

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have the game hooked with the program graciously provided by Libellue. Is there any way to take that text and automatically translate it without a program, or would I be down to manually copy pasting into a translator?
I don't understand what you mean by "automatically translate without a program".

I mean... there is a good program that automatically translates whatever is in your clipboard (so it works great with Libellue's program).

It's called Translation Aggregator.

If you really don't want to use any other program, then I don't know how I could help.

Last edited:

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those that use my plugin for this game ^^

while installing it, i recommand to add "press the CANCEL to skip" as a ignore block, in the TEXT BLOCK RECONITION option ^^

that will make the plugin ignore that sentence who is spam in all the cut scene ^^

Edit : whooaaa, no in fac that game spam a lot lot for stuff... XD... i will make something for that...
Hi, great program but i am having trouble figuring out how to get to this menu, i only got the stuff from the link to the game not the dropbox stuff, please help

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi, great program but i am having trouble figuring out how to get to this menu, i only got the stuff from the link to the game not the dropbox stuff, please help
it's in the first step of installation of my patcher, you have access to it just after selecting the .exe of the game

for this game, add those 3 line (©lffs) =) :

press the CANCEL to skip
^( 妊娠確率| _____|[0-9]{1,2}%|[0-9]{1,2}_o'clock|時代|若輩|大人|中年)($|.$)
^(現在の仔は|コボルド|欠陥巨人兵|芋虫|犬|触手)($|.$)

you can get the already patched game here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=907563#post907563, if you are lazy :p

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not the smartest guy when it comes to use VNR and such, always had problems. Now, I'm using the tool you provided within the game, but I don't understand how I hook VNR to that little program. The code you said to use a little post back doesn't work at all. Any tips?

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not the smartest guy when it comes to use VNR and such, always had problems. Now, I'm using the tool you provided within the game, but I don't understand how I hook VNR to that little program. The code you said to use a little post back doesn't work at all. Any tips?
VNR need a true hook to works correctly (getting thing from the clipboard greatly limit his fonctionality)
and, you cant hook him with a MV game, that where cliploger become usefull, i make it for VNR
you need to hook VNR on cliploger and not the game itself

look for a "how to" here : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359
scroll to the VNR spoiler ^^, and follows the step

if you have problem, dont hesitate to PM me, we will look to find where you block =)

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

VNR need a true hook to works correctly (getting thing from the clipboard greatly limit his fonctionality)
and, you cant hook him with a MV game, that where cliploger become usefull, i make it for VNR
you need to hook VNR on cliploger and not the game itself

look for a "how to" here : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359
scroll to the VNR spoiler ^^, and follows the step

if you have problem, dont hesitate to PM me, we will look to find where you block =)
Thank you Libellule! I didn't think to hook the cliploger manually. Now I'll give this game a proper shot :D

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's in the first step of installation of my patcher, you have access to it just after selecting the .exe of the game

for this game, add those 3 line (©lffs) =) :

press the CANCEL to skip
^( 妊娠確率| _____|[0-9]{1,2}%|[0-9]{1,2}_o'clock|時代|若輩|大人|中年)($|.$)
^(現在の仔は|コボルド|欠陥巨人兵|芋虫|犬|触手)($|.$)

you can get the already patched game here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=907563#post907563, if you are lazy :p
Thanks Libellule, did it and it worked.

Does anyone know how to get the prostitute costume in the thrid stage?

I talked to the handcuffs on the wall and got the milking scene and talked to the werewolf behind th counter but still nothing.

Even talked to the one right outside the handcuff area that said

「【コボルド】服の端からモロミエじゃねぇか。シールでも貼って隠しておいたらどうだい?ぎゃははッ!」

But i still don't know what to do.

Btw to get the bikini talk to the werewolf in the lone cell while pregnant

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is there any sprite gallery in this game? i couldnt find one and the map is huge

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what do the options say after the rgb? theres multiple clicks you can do for the first one and no idea what they do

Attachments

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

what do the options say after the rgb? theres multiple clicks you can do for the first one and no idea what they do
Going by experience I'd say 'Message speed', 'Auto-mode speed', 'Always dash ON/OFF' and 'Remember last command ON/OFF'.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have problem with the strip show in 2nd age, its shows "null" error, is there any thing I can do about this?

Screen shot attached..

I'm not sure which version this is, but it came with libbellue patch 1.0.0.7.

Attachments

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have problem with the strip show in 2nd age, its shows "null" error, is there any thing I can do about this?

Screen shot attached..

I'm not sure which version this is, but it came with libbellue patch 1.0.0.7.
This game is bugged for sure, but does this error appears every time in same place, do you run your windows on japanese locale(just checking), if in those parts no problems, i can upload latest version of game from my cpu, in it hadn't experienced any bugs

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is bugged for sure, but does this error appears every time in same place, do you run your windows on japanese locale(just checking), if in those parts no problems, i can upload latest version of game from my cpu, in it hadn't experienced any bugs
Oh wow, it works with locale emulator, thanks a lot ments, I thought i didn't need to run locale emu because i can run without it.

Edit:
Huh I still cant get the 3rd costume for the 2nd age, wonder where i can get that?

Edit2:

I finally get the last costume by talking to the kobold before the prostitution area, but still havent found out several CG's.

So I decided to use the save provided by emerald (ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=907898&postcount=44) and man...

is that last CG, the one where she changed skin color is the end? I dunno, if it is, thats really depressing, why aren't the first game heroine save her?

Last edited:

h3r3t1k

Reputation score

Oh wow, it works with locale emulator, thanks a lot ments, I thought i didn't need to run locale emu because i can run without it.

Edit:
Huh I still cant get the 3rd costume for the 2nd age, wonder where i can get that?

Edit2:

I finally get the last costume by talking to the kobold before the prostitution area, but still havent found out several CG's.

So I decided to use the save provided by emerald (ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=907898&postcount=44) and man...

is that last CG, the one where she changed skin color is the end? I dunno, if it is, thats really depressing, why aren't the first game heroine save her?
dead thread? been years and this thread aged, I just finally got around finishing the game and boy gotta love the misery portrayed in a hentai setting.

since she went immortal purple and demonic in the end I'd love a game with her as the antagonist, that's the only natural course to absolve her lmao. I barely played damned kill me and the devils were tempted so I'm not sure if she makes a appearance after her breeding.