Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

Blood for the Blood God.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A

Yeah, sure, we mangled her pretty badly... But she attacked first. Still, it would be a good idea to at least attempt to fix this. Perhaps loss of blood will convince her to behave a little?

Twelve shots, now with extra blood.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"It's not her time to go yet, I can feel it." Byakuren thinks as she steps into the slow-flowing stream. Managing to waddle through the water, she scoops the lifeless body of Parsee up in her arms.
"Don't tell me..." she worries, thinking that the hashi-hime has already passed away from her wounds. But another mouthfull of blood is soon coughed up by the bridge princess as Byakuren heads towards the shore. Hurrying back towards the house, she gets some relief from seeing Nitori leaning against the door, still a little beaten up but standing on her own two feet.
"What is this madness?! You're going to treat her wounds!?" the inventor girl says as she sees Byakuren bringing Parsee's bloodied body towards her home. The grim look and nod given to her convince Nitori enough to let them both inside.

Once they are inside, Nitori guides the two on a weird-looking table. Byakuren lays Parsee's body on the table, backing away as the multitude of different arm-mounted instruments over it start to move. The mechanical appendages begin to work on the dying bridge princess, sowing and patching her wounds in an astonishing rate. After about half an hour, Parsee looks like she never was in a fight. But her condition is still critical.
"The auto-doctor says that her blood loss was pretty significant, it'll likely take at least a few days for her to recover. But... I'm so going to regret this... I could command it to give her some additional blood to boost up the recovery..." Nitori tells Byakuren as she reads the complex gauges in a professional manner. Not hesitating for a moment, Byakuren asks the kappa to give her the substitute blood. Pushing a few buttons to initiate the program, Nitori leaves the machine to do it's work as a number of metal bands wind over Parsee's body, securing her on the table. The pair head to bed in an effort to sleep at least a few hours before morning comes.

Awaking pretty late in the morning, Byakuren hurries over to the bridge princess, finding her awake but secured by the metal bands. Parsee looks at her with a mixture of sorrow and anger
"What do you intend to do with me... just.. take my life, I don't... have anything to live for anymore..." the hashihime tells her, closing her eyes as a few tears roll down her face.

A. Give Parsee her wish

B. Ask her to travel with you and find a new purpose for herself

C. Release her and tell her she's free to do as she wishes

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

She should probably go find Yuugi and talk it over with her, since it's probably just a misunderstanding on her part.
If not, take her with you, and find her a purpose.

This after slapping her face and lecturing her about trying to throw her life away.

So... B. But she better agree to find Yuugi (yet another quest for us?).
This one.

Last edited:

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

She should probably go find Yuugi and talk it over with her, since it's probably just a misunderstanding on her part.
If not, take her with you, and find her a purpose.

This after slapping her face and lecturing her about trying to throw her life away.

So... B. But she better agree to find Yuugi (yet another quest for us?).

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A

Skulls for the skull throne.

I kid, I kid. I'm torn on this one. C sounds like it'll just cause more problems, because she'll either kill herself or attack others because of her lack of purpose. B seems like a decent option, but I don't know... Chick seems crazy. Hmmm...

B

Maybe we can help her find a reason to live, or maybe get her old one back, and she'll help us acquire skulls for the skull throne.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

B

Minion get!

Yes, she is butt-f*** insane. Yes, she is borderline psycho at best, in one way or another. But hey, let's face it. She'll make a perfect Berserker of Byakuren. Let's just promise her that we'll help her get her Yuugi-chan back and get her to join us.

Thirteen shots. Bad luck is afoot!

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

B.

Damn it people, we've got an army to raise! :D

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B! Make her the pack mule! Pack Mule!

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

C does indeed sound risky for someone in her current state. We'll just have to keep an eye on her then. B

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Travel with you? I... do not know if there's anything out there for me at this point, but.. sure.." the somewhat confused Parsee tells Byakuren as she proposes a truce and a companionship. Nitori releases the bridge princess from her bondage, who proceeds to slowly get back on her feet. She behaves well enough as the trio go ahead and eat breakfast, Parsee being quiet the entire time, clearly not up to a discussion at this new turnpoint in her life. After a few moments of gathering belongings, Byakuren offers goodbyes to the kappa inventor before she heads out to the trail once more, a new companion with her.

They travel forward following the bank of the stream, still gunning for the highest areas of the mountain. Byakuren notices that nothing tries to approach them, even the predators stay away when Parsee turns her glowing gaze towards them, nothing natural daring to get near the bridge princess. Now that they are alone, Byakuren feels it necessary to discuss the importance of life with Parsee, since she was concerned about the bridge princess' uncaring attitude towards her own precious life.
"Now, Parsee.. how can you be so callous with your life?" she starts, trying to poke the hashihime into a conversation, but is met with a blunt reply
"And how does my life concern you?" Parsee replies, speaking for the first time in a few hours. Losing her temper at the unstable youkai, Byakuren slaps her across the face.
"Yes it does, you're my pa----" her reply is cut short as Parsee gives Byakuren a slap of her own, walloping the mage to the cheek with enough force behind it to make Byakuren fall onto her back
"DON'T YOU LECTURE ME, WITCH! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!" she yells at Byakuren, her gaze burning with green energy once more. Byakuren clambers back to her feet, fearing for another fight, but the bridge princess turns away and starts to walk upstream.
"Let's just.. move on... the faster we find Yuugi the better.." she can hear Parsee say, taking heed of the hashihime's words and not trying to lecture this tormented soul any further.

A few more hours later, the stream starts to widen, the pair still follow it along the banks. After a while, a clear, beautiful voice can be heard singing in a strange tongue that Byakuren is unable to recognise. The two of them soon spot a blonde girl sitting on rock, singing as she paddles her feet in the stream. She is quite young-looking, dressed in a purple and white dress that sports a few frog patterns on it. On her head is a hat that Byakuren finds somewhat disturbing to look at. It would look like a normal wide-brimmed hat if it didn't have the two life-like eyes on the top, making it resemble a frog. The girl looks unaware of them, still singing with a happy face as they approach behind a nearby bush.
"Rrrgh, how can she be so happy, a little brat like that..." Parsee can be heard muttering under her breath as her green energy starts to converge again.
"I'll take that happiness away" the jealousy-struck bridge princess continues, striding towards the bush.

A. Stop Parsee from attacking, then approach the girl

B. Stop Parsee from attacking, then ignore the girl and carry on

C. Let her do as she wants

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

You people are being far too sensible.

C

Not sure how it might effect Byakuren, but I reckon this is an excellent opportunity for our violently jealous friend to learn a valuable lesson about attacking harmless lolis in Gensokyo. Perhaps Byakuren was a little slow on the draw here to stop Parsee this time?

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A

While C might be, in my opinion, the best option, it isn't in Byakuren's character, I believe. She's the type who'd step in and stop the fight rather than ignore it. And I choose to stay in character.

Fourteen shots. Kiss your livers goodbye.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A

While C might be, in my opinion, the best option, it isn't in Byakuren's character, I believe. She's the type who'd step in and stop the fight rather than ignore it. And I choose to stay in character.

Fourteen shots. Kiss your livers goodbye.
This one. Really, attacking someone because they are happier than you sounds rather villainous, and we're trying to bring Parsee onto the right path. Tell that crazy bitch that if she wants to be happy she should do things that make her happy instead of bringing unhappiness to people like some depraved villain.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Torn between A and B.

A

I guess.