Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

E!!!!!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't we combine A and B? An extra argument, in case she doesn't agree to let us go?

Shot number five... What was the lethal dose, again?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

AB

I like Cross's Idea.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The guard seems to have eased up a bit, so Byakuren sits down on nearby rock and starts to tell this young tengu her story and mission in life. The girl looks at her intently, absorbing every little detail as she ponders about this woman wandering on her kin's territory. After the story is over, she asks Byakuren another question.
"We are pretty safely dug in this mountain, with a few fellow creatures outside the tengu to help us. I doubt you came here just to evangelize" the girl says, her sharp eyes piercing into Byakuren with their intense gaze.

Byakuren then shows her the letter she is delivering, mentioning the people at the shrine. As the girl looks at the letter, she clearly recognises Remilia's seal on it. Handing the letter back to Byakuren, she sheathes her sword, turning to leave.
"So it is something important. Don't leave the shriners waiting for too long, they are a major contributor to things around here. I'll inform the other tengu that we have a courier around, they should leave you alone. Good luck on your journey" the girl says at her before she zooms away with great speed. Waving goodbye to the cutesy little dog-girl, Byakuren turns back to the trail.
"Aww, I so wanted to hug her.." she thinks, imagining herself petting the girl's cute ears and tail

Eventually the mountain paths change into pretty even ground, with trees lining the edges of a stream going through the mountain. The water is incredibly clean, so Byakuren takes the opportunity to have a refreshing drink. As she bends over to scoop some water, she suddenly gets a feeling that someone is watching her, almost in her immidiate vicinity. Quickly sipping the water, she gets up and starts to head upstream.

A few hours later, Byakuren starts to feel menaced by the presence, as it just doesn't stop coming after her. She is not sure how strong or hostile this presence is, but it might be necessary to deal with it

A. Call out to the stalker

B. Take a shot in the stalker's general direction

C. Ignore the presence for now

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) "Yell at the top of lung".

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C, but be prepared to be attacked.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A "I hope and someone doesn't come out of the woods and savagely rapes me! That wouldn't be good at all!"

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Eh, random violence might be fun. B

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B i want a gameover to return and huge the little dog girl

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A

Because loud noises are cool... But for the love of god, don't yell THAT! It might scare our stalker away.

Shot number six. My memory seems to be failing.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The creeping presence starts to grate on Byakuren's nerves. Finally fed up with the annoying stalker, she turns back to face the lurker
"Who are you!? Stop following me!"
The presence doesn't react. Just about ready to bury this pest now, Byakuren grabs her newly gained spell-aid scroll. Before she can pull it open to cast any spells however, a strange shimmer materializes some ten feet away from her. It looks like a light-bending glamer, with a faint outline of a humanoid visible. Still holding onto her scroll, Byakuren can see the outline turn into a girl with blue hair and green clothing. Her dress is very utilitarian, with all kinds of hooks and pockets covering it. She also bears a big backpack on her, well, back.
"Whoa there friend. I bear you no ill will." the girl says with a honest smile. "You're just... so interesting that I felt like following you"
Believing the girl harmless, Byakuren puts her scroll away.
"No need for violence.." she thinks, relieved by the fact that no fight was necessary

"I'm Nitori, an inventor. I build all kinds of things from other things. There just isn't all that many people around this high on the mountain." the girl says, looking a bit depressed.
"But at least Momiji comes to play shogi with me at times... Say, you wouldn't mind coming over to visit?" Nitori asks Byakuren

A. Go with Nitori

B. Decline her offer

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A

New ally get!

Shot number seven. I think my eyes are melting.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

A) More fun, less duties.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A

She seems like a pretty cool guy.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Sure, why not. A

If Remilia expected this letter delivered sooner she should have handed it to someone who can fly.