What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Monstergirl wiki page 7, left column, third entry from the bottom:
How do I get the first rape scene from the angel in the town square/at the city fountain?

Monstergirl wiki page 8, right column, second entry from the top:
How go I get the second rape scene from the mecha girl with the snake leg?
The easiest way to unlock scenes is to request moves. For the angel girl, just request any attack that isn't a footjob attack for the first scene and the footjob attack for the 2nd.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The easiest way to unlock scenes is to request moves. For the angel girl, just request any attack that isn't a footjob attack for the first scene and the footjob attack for the 2nd.
Thanks, that solved it; it didn't came to my mind that for the footjob rape scene you have to lose to an attack other than her footjob attack (or rape move).
I thought I've tried all moves from the mecha girl but it seems I've missed one which unlocked the last rape scene.

My newest global save, all rape scenes and almost all moves are unlocked.

Attachments

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

can i import the chapters 1 and 2 to chapter 3?
to make one game?

Wrathmor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for the love of god,please can anyone upload a save file for both part 1 and part 2.I tried searching everywhere...

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When my HD crashed a few months ago I've lost all my savegames for part 1 and 2 so I looked for some myself.
I've found these savegames for them, however the savegame for the second part hasn't unlocked most of the moves/rape scenes yet and the final monstergirl is missing.

edit:
Monster_Girl_Quest!_(Save_Data).zip === part 1
gloval.zip === part 2

Attachments

hallo

Reputation score

[/CODE]
When Granberia's hp gets low enough, you'll be able to use a skill that costs 0. It took me a few tries because her hp needs to be super low.
Sure? Have at least 2 hp with her and she didn't have it either...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[/CODE]

You may need to meet some other conditions, but it didn't unlock for me until I had about 2% hp left.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[/CODE]

Try this: 4 SP attack, 4 SP attack, 4 SP attack, normal attack, first 2 SP attack, normal attack, 1 SP attack. Tried it 4 times, worked every time.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try this: 4 SP attack, 4 SP attack, 4 SP attack, normal attack, first 2 SP attack, normal attack, 1 SP attack. Tried it 4 times, worked every time.
Basically, you need to lower the enemy HP as fast as possible. At certain point, they will engage in conversation. After the third dialogue, Quarupple Giga will be available for 1 SP. I found that simply use 4SP attack three times, follow by normal attack work best.
[/QUOTE]

hallo

Reputation score

Basically, you need to lower the enemy HP as fast as possible. At certain point, they will engage in conversation. After the third dialogue, Quarupple Giga will be available for 1 SP. I found that simply use 4SP attack three times, follow by normal attack work best.
[/QUOTE]

thank you :)

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone looking for a complete save with all scenes unlocked? I have no idea where they could ever find that. Nope.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a friend of mine is working on a achievement guide with a lot of help from this awesome fellow here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=45638

here is their list so far
Final Chapter Cleared
Final Chapter Monsterpedia Complete
Final Chapter All Techniques Taken
Completely Complete Monsterpedia
Foe defeated by sealed Alice
Foe defeated by Alice
Foe defeated without transforming Alice
be defeated by a foe while fake sylph is summoned
be defeated by a foe while fake gnome is summoned
be defeated by a foe while fake undine is summoned
be defeated by a foe while fake salamander is summoned
Defeat a foe in who is in counter pose
Block a charged attack using the counter skill
Defeat Doppeluka without striping her(can not be done from the Monsterpedia)
Peeping Eyes...
Forgot about Amira
Scolded by Micaela
Meet the writer of the "Hero Luka Tale"

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant for the love of me beat ilias's second form when she does final attack what am suppose to do ???

nvrm figured it out final took awhile but i got it XD

Last edited:

leatherhead333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Went ahead and downloaded the japanese version just to see what new music got added. I think about twenty songs got added? Don't remember how many were in the second version but there about 90 in total.

I listened to a few of the new things and i have to say they were awesome! :).
I kind want to wait till i actually play the game first though so they will have more impact though lol.

I converted them all to mp3 and uploaded them in case anyone wants them.
Though i'm pretty sure i'm the only person who cares about this sort of thing :cool:

Btw does anyone know who the composer is for the game? I'm not sure if there is a end credits screen after you beat part 3 but i never could find out who it was.

Reputation score

Composer? As in music composer? I don't think that there is a single composer for the game. Last time I checked, music was used from different Japanese sites. I was reading the text file that came with one of the two previous parts and it had the source of all the music listed inside. I started going through the sites and began downloading the tracks to avoid having a loss of quality by converting them.