What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

If someone decides to upload it when it is out, I would suggest they just torrent it. Might be on the big side... Plus link take downs might be pretty fast. On that note, I wish I could throw some money at the developer, but I'm broke.

In this case I say, buy it if you can.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's the price been for the previous two games?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't know the price for the previous games but I read somewhere that this one will be 27 $.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, one week away according to the official site.
In My case...
It's not important when the official release is

When will the translation version will be release is much more important ^^

Can't read moon runes......

R

Ryka

Is it too boggling for us late-comers to this to request mega links? I admit I was late to the wagon.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it too boggling for us late-comers to this to request mega links? I admit I was late to the wagon.
Which one are You requesting?
Is it Third EP?

It hasn't even release yet.....

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

expected release date 6/1/13
That's just in time..... for me to get a long round of faps in before getting ready for finals! And hopefully rogue will have part of it translated by the time I'm done :D I AM READY!

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lila I would suggest waiting for another week until part 3 is released. The product sold on dlsite (that quite possibly will be leaked quickly) will probably contain all three parts. At least that was the case with the previous part if I remember correctly.
Otherwise, MGQ is still available on erogedownload and generally found quickly via google.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You still needed part 1 to play part 1 on the 2nd one. It worked by moving the .arc file from part 1 to part 2. So when 3 comes out we'll probably end up doing the same thing to play all 3 parts in 1 game.

Obsidious

Reputation score

lel that would make the whole MGQ package like what? 70-80$ ?

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

You still needed part 1 to play part 1 on the 2nd one. It worked by moving the .arc file from part 1 to part 2. So when 3 comes out we'll probably end up doing the same thing to play all 3 parts in 1 game.
Merging part 1 with part 2 did not make me able to play part 1 in MGQ part 2, or see the monsters of part 1

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Merging part 1 with part 2 did not make me able to play part 1 in MGQ part 2, or see the monsters of part 1
I think you also need to enable it though I can't remember how you do it. IIRC it should be in the same menu as the encyclopedia.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Open part 2, extra, part 1 save import. Details should still be listed on rogue translator site :

scroll down, gg

s88c

Reputation score

Hello,I am having problems loading saves even though i have saved where it says save location and haven´t changed the text

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello,I am having problems loading saves even though i have saved where it says save location and haven´t changed the text
That's too bad.

Question: What sort of problems are you having? Can you post a screenshot?

Come back with an answer to these questions so that we can have an idea of what's going on.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fixed it,lacked a save folder
That's...weird, usually it creates a folder the first time you save. Oh well, good to hear your problem is fixed. Enjoy the game.

Unfortunate Mermaid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to admit, I kinda feel sorry for the people who are trying to avoid spoilers when it comes out. I'm currently debating with myself if I can push through moonrunes for a few battles.