What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

I just keep reminding myself:
"It'll be worth it."

The worst wait is yet to come. The wait for Rogue to translate it.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"It'll be worth it."

The biggest game of em all is probably gonna take the longest time of em all to translate.

Let's hope it gives us the biggest satisfaction of em all.(or whatever)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Praying we won't suffer the filler forest again. Goddamn that whole bug infested place was soooo boring.

Like, I don't mind bugs but too much is too much.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

I did not mind the fact that it was filler so much as I minded the fact that "ew, it's bugs and trees that digest you."

I simply can't handle that kind of thing. Bugs and vore kind of weird me out.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The biggest game of em all is probably gonna take the longest time of em all to translate.

Let's hope it gives us the biggest satisfaction of em all.(or whatever)

ULTIMATE FAP WORKS!

on a side note I agree the forest part wasn't that great, but I felt that was more because it lacked dedicated H-scenes. Some of the plants and insects were okay, but most of them hardly had half a scene, and mostly just had a cut-out of hero's penis or something.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's a weird thing..
I wasn't a fan of the forest either. I don't have a problem with bugs and plants per se, and I don't like vore at all, but can easily tune it out, but it was too much spaced too close together for comfort.

..yet on the flipside, the Succubus Village was also a bunch of the same type of enemy grouped together, and I loved it..

..yet going back to the other side of the coin, I didn't much care for the aristocrat village either (probably again because of all the vore in succession)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

While I'm not a huge fan of vore, my problem with the plant/insect forest was the artist who drew it is incredibly lazy. He also did the Fairy and Elf Queen part, and they were all just one pose with a tiny cut out of a penis. As opposed to the other artists who essentially draw five different pictures for each enemy, I have no idea why that one is still part of the team.

Also, I don't really like his art style anyway. I find it simply passable.

One I'm not sure if I like is the guy who drew Chrome's house and the slimes before undine. Sometimes I hate his art, and sometimes I think it's awesome. I'm just not sure!

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel pretty stupid for having to ask this, but can anybody provide me with a complete save file from part 2 with the Monsterpedia completed? I did it before, but lost everything when I was forced to wipe my computer. And I would rather not do the whole thing over...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

While I'm not a huge fan of vore, my problem with the plant/insect forest was the artist who drew it is incredibly lazy. He also did the Fairy and Elf Queen part, and they were all just one pose with a tiny cut out of a penis. As opposed to the other artists who essentially draw five different pictures for each enemy, I have no idea why that one is still part of the team.

Also, I don't really like his art style anyway. I find it simply passable.

One I'm not sure if I like is the guy who drew Chrome's house and the slimes before undine. Sometimes I hate his art, and sometimes I think it's awesome. I'm just not sure!
Well the first slime was drawn by Kenkou Cross, if I remember correctly.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

UN_DO drew the zombies and slimes (other than the one KC did). His work is kind of weird, but it is nice that he always draws so many scenes.

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

"It'll be worth it."

I still play it and try to figure it out lol. I beat the first and second one before the translation (full translation) happened

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I still play it and try to figure it out lol. I beat the first and second one before the translation (full translation) happened
Well the gameplay itself is pretty easy to figure out.

But I like the game/series for the story/characters personally. If it wasn't for the fact that this is a hentai first and a game second, this would be one of the better/(best?) written games I've ever played.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well the gameplay itself is pretty easy to figure out.

But I like the game/series for the story/characters personally. If it wasn't for the fact that this is a hentai first and a game second, this would be one of the better/(best?) written games I've ever played.
True but once you beat it once, you'll have a general idea on how to beat everyone, thus resulting in quicker story line advancement

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any chance that someone could upload a complete save file that can be used for part 3, and a complete Monsterpedia save as well? I've tried using Google and keep hitting dead ends.

Preferably someone that doesn't immediately take it down after uploading would be nice.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There was an update to his blog on the 26th of April. Google translating it, I think he said he's releasing it in May?! I got my hopes up, but I dunno, everyone kinda inferred that he wouldn't release till later this year. Can someone more reliable translate the post? thanks

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Torotoro's last update:

“It seems I scared everyone more than I could have imagined. My apologies. From now on, my twitter will be private and used only for my friends, and don’t worry, the message board will be reopened when the final chapter is released.

I’ll answer the questions I’ve been receiving to the extent I can without spoilers.

Will there be H-scenes with the 4 heavenly knights in the final chapter? Yes.

Will there be H-scenes with adult Alice? Young Alice? Yes to both.

H-scenes with the four spirits? Yes. It was intentional that the first chapters of the game didn’t have any actual sex scenes with the spirits. You will have actual sex with them in the final chapter.

Is La Croix a woman? Definitely female. She may be somehow connected to a character you’ve already met…

Will there be an H-scene with the 5 arc-en-ciels seen at the end of the middle chapter? Each of the 5 has her own. There’s also one combined picture.

Are there any other monsters that will make a reappearance, whether battles or h-scenes? Other than Chrome who has already been revealed, there are other monsters that will challenge you for revenge. It should be something fun.

In addition, a MGQ-related project should be revealed in May. It’s not my announcement to make, but because it’s going to be really good, please look forward to it. Of course, the release of the final chapter isn’t far off either.”

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well ... since the announcement is in may and MGQ3 isn't far off I guess he will still aim to first half of the year and release by june.

very happy about the answers too...
Especially when it comes to Alma Elma.