What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

These folks are making a 3D version of MGQ. Of course it's still in early stages of development and I still have my doubts...

EDIT: Also, new Side Story on the wiki.
No no, the art is part of MGQ's charm.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since most folks - not only here, mind you - seem to be rather "unimpressed" by the idea of a MGQ adaptation, I should probably point out some of the positive aspects, should the finished project ever see the light of day.

i) 3D probably implies a less linear approach to the story, i.e. free exploration etc.
ii) A Monster Girl could probably not only be encountered once, giving the player the possibility to fight MG that are of lower/higher lvl than himself
iii) Probably more, hell I am not part of the dev team, there is however a FAQ on the link I provided above and the option to ask questions

What I don't like however is the way the devs plan to implement the H-content - via a free DLC, because of US laws etc.
So that probably means that the battles won't be of an erotic nature, which is in all honesty part of why MGQ is so ... interesting *cough* to begin with.

Also the ambition of the whole thing kind of reminds me of countless other failed projects that I was waiting for to be completed, the LotR mod for Oblivion for instance. All in all it would probably be way after MGQ 3 until something playable would be released.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which side story is the new one? I feel like i already saw them all, and i can't remember. Is it Tamamo-Nup Tail?

Obsidious

Reputation score

Which side story is the new one? I feel like i already saw them all, and i can't remember. Is it Tamamo-Nup Tail?
No, it's the Minotaurus one. It's called Does Body Good or something.

daveelton

Reputation score

I wonder to what extent animations are planned? I am intrigued...

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since most folks - not only here, mind you - seem to be rather "unimpressed" by the idea of a MGQ adaptation, I should probably point out some of the positive aspects, should the finished project ever see the light of day.

i) 3D probably implies a less linear approach to the story, i.e. free exploration etc.
ii) A Monster Girl could probably not only be encountered once, giving the player the possibility to fight MG that are of lower/higher lvl than himself
iii) Probably more, hell I am not part of the dev team, there is however a FAQ on the link I provided above and the option to ask questions

What I don't like however is the way the devs plan to implement the H-content - via a free DLC, because of US laws etc.
So that probably means that the battles won't be of an erotic nature, which is in all honesty part of why MGQ is so ... interesting *cough* to begin with.

Also the ambition of the whole thing kind of reminds me of countless other failed projects that I was waiting for to be completed, the LotR mod for Oblivion for instance. All in all it would probably be way after MGQ 3 until something playable would be released.
For me the major letdown is the art style... I know that it is overused but I do believe that they'd better go for a "3DCustom Girl" style rather than a "Daz3D".

I've no problem with a battle system that it's not a "Slash Vs BattleFuck" one, like MGQ battle system is... I did find the whole matter a little silly, you know.
(I mean, just wearing a male chastity belt would render any hero pretty much invincible! :D ).

For me MGQ appeal was part in the story, stereotypical and yet appealing (with some unexpected "crowning moments"), and part in the... uh... "finishers" (and never ceases to amaze me the fact that masochism is not really my fetish).

Reputation score

ww.sendspace.com/file/9pdo1s <--- (I don't have >15 Posts)

This is a side story I made in my spare time.

Luka was defeated by the Queen Elf. After her victory, she removed his ability to produce semen and left him listlessly wandering the island to be captured and raped by various elves and fairies.

A year has passed since then, his ability to produce semen has returned and before he can celebrate this, he is knocked unconscious and taken somewhere off the island. When he awakens, the world that awaits him is a perversion of his own dream.

Obsidious

Reputation score

Alright, that did it for me (see pic below).
Fuck that shit!

Attachments

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oooooh hoo hooo......

there are so many red flags coming from this 3d thing

i'm sure they can make the models a lot better looking but its the rest of the project that i think is going to be painful

i wish them luck and hope they prove me wrong but...

something about this project makes me think they might've missed a point or two

Obsidious

Reputation score

BTW did any of you guys replace the ero1.ogg aka the same two fucking chords over and over again sound file?
If yes, what did you replace it with? Because I'm seriously thinking of doing so myself.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BTW did any of you guys replace the ero1.ogg aka the same two fucking chords over and over again sound file?
If yes, what did you replace it with? Because I'm seriously thinking of doing so myself.
I just deactivated the music after the first 2-3 battles and used another player for background music :D

Obsidious

Reputation score

A new Side Story is up on the wiki: Alma Elma Maneater.
Things really seem to get rolling now.

sigmazx

Reputation score

I am only interested in side stories with battles.

Unfortunate Mermaid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just not quite sure if 3d would do MGQ justice anymore, at least not in the sense of the original game, probably a different tangent. However, the animated eroge kind of stuff would definitely make an interesting pairing.

And I like those two chords, sums up the hopelessness of the situation in a tender manner that doesn't detract from the visual/written content. :3

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

And I like those two chords, sums up the hopelessness of the situation in a tender manner that doesn't detract from the visual/written content. :3
That is true, however it doesn't fit when he has sex for the tenth time with Alice, when he is with Sara or the Mermaid or whenever sex can't be considered brutal mind-breaking rape.
There are other ways to put hopelessness into music that doesn't require the player to go into a puking fit after hearing the same two chords for the millionth time.

Obsidious

Reputation score

Sorry for DP. However, a new Side Story is up or got translated featuring Chrome: