What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

A big thanks to pashek for helping me find the game files and getting them in the right folder! Unfortunately, it's still not working quite right. I placed the mod in the same folder as the other mods I have, and copy/pasted the name of the folder in japanese lettering into the "list" file in the mod directory. When I load the game, going to the spin-off story section shows the mod listed, but selecting it causes a crash. I have both games joined together (everything works, np) and about 10 other mods that all function with no issue...
If you're using an English patched version of the game then Camel's mods won't work properly. They only work with unpatched versions of the game.

red_waker

Reputation score

Ok, so I installed Camel's new mod and got past the bg046.bmp error, and the game runs fine through the initial conversation. However, when the battle starts, the program freezes and stops responding. What's wrong and how do I fix it?

- Yes, I'm using an unpatched version.

- Yes, I've merged the second game into the first game's file.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have the blog link to that MGQ vore spin off with the girl that travels with Alma Elma?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Camel's blog is here: dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/

He has links to the MGQ mods in the sticky post.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Camel's blog is here: dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/

He has links to the MGQ mods in the sticky post.
Thanks a bunch. Do you know if this mod is standalone or do I need to add it to my main MGQ gamefiles?

edit: wow, I didn't even realize the previous page was talking about the same mod. My bad.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's not stand-alone. It goes in the mod folder and has to be added just like any other mod for the game. Also note that there are 2 mods: the original one and the sequel on the ocean. The sequel is directly linked on his blog, but the original one is hosted on the MGQ mod database (and requires a lot of clicking to get to). You can download it off this page: ux.getuploader.com/mon_mod/download/210/女騎士セシルの冒険.zip

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
I've never tried Text/CGI games, and I was just sort've wandering around the general territory when I came across this game..

What it struck me as, was somewhat of a game like Corruption of Champions, but with pictures..

THAT would be pretty kick-ass, so I'm definetly interested..

I'ma do a small search for good links before I complain about there not being any.

EDIT: Yeah, found some good links with a simple google search.. Not sure if giving them away would be good, so I'll just tell you how to find your own. Besides, the one I'm using is in 3 parts and it's gonna take forever to DL them all.. Luckily the night is still young, and I have a few other games to browse around while I wait.

1. Type "Monster Girl Quest Download" in google.com search engine
2. Enjoy.

If this is anything like erotical night, I'm going to flip my shit over this game, lol.. Gotta try not to get my hopes up..

Edit: Okay, so I downloaded the game, with the english patch..

*plays it for an hour or so*

OH MY GOD.. SO MANY WASTED YEARS.. GAAAAHHHHHHH *drools*

This game IS just like erotical night, just with still pictures instead of moving ones.. But the detail is just as nice, and the text is just as great as CoC!

This game is awesome, but it seems kinda linear.. Is there any kind of main hub, or area where I get to choose who I fight, or where I go to on the map?..

(I've only gotten to the dirt chick so far.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, so I downloaded the game, with the english patch..

*plays it for an hour or so*

OH MY GOD.. SO MANY WASTED YEARS.. GAAAAHHHHHHH *drools*

This game IS just like erotical night, just with still pictures instead of moving ones.. But the detail is just as nice, and the text is just as great as CoC!

This game is awesome, but it seems kinda linear.. Is there any kind of main hub, or area where I get to choose who I fight, or where I go to on the map?..

(I've only gotten to the dirt chick so far.)
"Dirt Chick"? I guess you are referring to the Mud Girl ? Well, you should probably start off with Part 1, as you won't get the story, which in this game, is actually quite interesting.

Yes there is a pseudo world map after you finish an area, but you can only chose where to go, no free exploration.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I don't mean the mud girl, I mean the plant girl..

I'm pretty sure I'm playing the first part.. What with the guy trying to be a hero and the snake-bitch who just reminds me of a typical wing-man anime character.

This game is so many kinds of awesome, and yeah I found a world map.

I really thought I wouldn't have a lot of interest in text/cgi games, but this game is awesome.

It'll keep me happy and entertained for a long time. :D

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah ok you meant the Mandragora Girl, sorry but as there is a Mud Girl in P2 I got confused. So yeah, ur playing Part 1, enjoy it's probably the best H game I ever played.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah ok you meant the Mandragora Girl, sorry but as there is a Mud Girl in P2 I got confused. So yeah, ur playing Part 1, enjoy it's probably the best H game I ever played.
I have to suscribe this.
If you look at the flaws, MGQ has many:
- eterogeneous artworks quality, there are some AWESOME, some good, some decent and some "duh".
- eterogeneous artist contribution, some artists really gave it all, drawing sometimes more than one rape scene for enemy and, also, even drawing all of the "sex attacks". Some artists, one in particular, believed that drawing the monster and then a close up of the genitals "entwined" to describe the rape could get them off the hook (hint: it does not).
- the subject: naive hero goes to defeat the monster lord. 'nuff said.

BUT!
But it is a really passionate work. I mean, I'm really not into vore and reverse-rape. Masochism is not my game and dominatrixes most of the time piss me off... still, I've playes ALL TWO of the MGQ chapters and replayed the first one.
Because most of the rape scenes are exciting, exotic, so wrong that they end to be right. Most of the monster are really REALLY sexy (Alice being a league of herself).
Because the subject can be older than dirt, but dialogues and scenes are humorous (the Unfortunate Lamia is a stroke of genius) and sometimes even dramatic (just wait to know Luka's real story and how he decided to became a hero).

Obviously, sometimes I got to just "fastforward" some scenes, I mean, at the tenth "how patetic" in a rape scene, you really get bored.
And if I had to ask something from the creators, in the third chapter I'd really like to see Luka getting some "revenge"
I mean: he is no longer a virgin and angels and traitorous monsters REALLY deserve some punishment.
(hint: not happening.)

But, all in all, is a curious, really extreme, fetish game that goes beyond fapping.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

The engrish... It burns... *cringes*

But yeah, the story-line is okay, and the rape scenes can get a little repetetive.. But.. Sex isn't easy to be creative with, when you already know all the tricks..

There's some people who like sexting (rp-sex over a messenger), and it's definitely a preference of mine, but some people really take FOREVER to get off on it, and you can only "go faster and harder" so many times before the line runs dry and you have to try something different.

I like how this game is more creative with the lines when you're actually trying to win, as if to tempt you, and gives you the boring repetitive lines, when you just want to be spoiled.

All in all this game is definitely a winner in my book, and I look forward to the 2nd part, even though I'm not even done with the first. X3

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Out of the 2 games I only read maybe 8 of the sex scenes. What I look forward to most is listening to Illya making fun of the hero during the evaluation.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And if I had to ask something from the creators, in the third chapter I'd really like to see Luka getting some "revenge"
Actually more than "revenge" I think Luka should get some stress relief... or you can see it as training...

I mean .. the whole Ilias commandments deal is WAAAAAY out of the window now... so .. why not enjoying the benefits that comes with that.
I mean ... most monster girls are now allies... and friendly... they may even consider Luka Heroic after all..
If it was my call... while the monster lord's castle is occupied by the angels I would organize the center of the operation in the middle of the succubus Village. :rolleyes:

Unfortunate Mermaid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to agree that the original outlay of the story is very straight forward, but the further in the story you get the more it deviates from being a cookie-cutter development, the more you play the more you get rewarded though part 2 is where you will get the gubbins. And as for part 3, well, we'll have to wait and see how many monsters aren't on Luka's side.

And... Engrish? Are you playing through translation software or something? ;)

Anyway, it's a fairly decent game looking at what else is in the genre, Violated Hero has more more voice acting but less content. There's also Desire Dungeon in development that seems to be along the same lines as Violated Hero with the linear approach of MGQ, but the development has been pretty slow.

Coc is also okay, but I get just bored of it so easily and only really play to check out any new monsters, other than that I might play to level up my virgin, uncorrupted knight. But, hey, personal preferences and all that, it's a decent game in itself.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually more than "revenge" I think Luka should get some stress relief... or you can see it as training...

I mean .. the whole Ilias commandments deal is WAAAAAY out of the window now... so .. why not enjoying the benefits that comes with that.
I mean ... most monster girls are now allies... and friendly... they may even consider Luka Heroic after all..
If it was my call... while the monster lord's castle is occupied by the angels I would organize the center of the operation in the middle of the succubus Village. :rolleyes:
You all forget one important thing that make it impossible for Luka to just reverse the reverse-rape.

If he does it willingly to anyone else, Alice will probably go mad at him, leave him behind, not forgiving him for the rest of her life and a monstergirl life can be quite long. Just ask Tamamo who will be stuck with the crying lamia for a few centuries.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'd like to add the 2 main reasons why it's impossible for Luka to rape defeated monstergirls:

1- If you get in a monstergirl pussy, you lose! I'ts a fact! Just think about Imp!
2- Luka is the good guy. Rape is not an option if you're the good guy.