What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Venithil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Favo ones are Worm Villager, Beelzebuubs, Lilim & Lilith. I just think that they've got the most original/unique attacks and look the most appealing to me.

I dislike every fairy, insect or half beast monster, they are mostly boring and just don't like their appearance :p
To be fair, Beelzebuub is technically an insect monster.
Although, how they managed to think of something so AWESOME while basing it on flies is absolutely beyond me...

It's hard to pick my all-time favorites. Not counting the Heavenly Knights and Alice, I guess Frederika, Nanabi, The Slime Group, Demon Sara, and either Beelzebuub or Kraken are my favorites. I also like the Succubus Leader, Nekomata, Madame Umbrella, Mantis Girl, Behemoth and most Lamia monsters. In terms of appearance, Cassandra and the Silkworm Girl are also nice, but I dislike their rape scenes, especially the Silkworm Girls.

If we include the most recurring characters, namely Alice and the Four Heavenly Knights, Alice takes the top spot (Tsundere/Deathseeker with a decidedly cute side, plus, her entire BEING is Fetish Fuel for me), followed really closely by Erubetie. I like Granberia quite a lot for her fighting spirit and Alma Elma equally for her personality and, well, she looks nice, although as far as Succubi go, I preferred Demon Sara. Tamamo is not a bad character and has a nice enough personality, but I'm long past since any loli-appreciating stages, plus, she has SCARY strength and, to be honest, the notion of a little girl being possibly the physically strongest thing you battle in the entire game kind of kills her chances.

If I were to try and compile a list :

1. Alice
2. Erubetie
3. Demon Sara/Nanabi
4. Frederika
5. Purple&Red Slimes/Beelzebub/Kraken
6. Nekomata
7. Madame Umbrella
8. Alma Elma/Granberia
9. Behemoth
10. Nefertiri Lamias/Succubus Leader

... Slimes, tentacles, big boobs and snake tails apparently take the lead.

I'm not really interested in the monster-on-girl mods, especially if they concern vore... I adore the monstergirl-on-guy aspect of MGQ, although I do think at least some scenes in chapter 3 should be shown as fully consensual at last. Seriously, Luka, stop being such a prude!

What i realy hopo to see in 3rd part of the game?
1) Alice going all soft and mushy on Luka, dropping the tsundere/yandere act;
2) Sara going monster mode, becoming some kind of kick ass monster who hel Luka in a fight in a more substantial way than that time in the piramid (she was so useless she HAS to redeem herself in some way!);
3) Luka bitch slapping Illia: it's not enough to just defeat her, i realy hope luka can humiliate her a little bit, telling her to drop the bitch act and get a grip;
4) Some lycantrope: we got a catgirl, a cerberus, a lot of kitsunes, but no real were-monster girl;
5) even if i now it's not realy gona happen, i kinda hope for some free monstersex, now that Luka doesn't care anymore about Ilia's doctrine;

What do YOU hope for? Let's here some ideas?
1) I don't think Alice will "go soft", but I do think and hope more deredere side is possible.
After all, she can admit with a straight face that she had lots of fun traveling with Luka and that they're now allies.
2) Sara's power got sealed, although, it is possible there will be a "trigger" to release them, much like Luka's "LUKAFER" powers. I'd hope to see her demon form again, it's awesome.
3) I hope that Ill-Ass will get her ass kicked.
4) I don't mind either the pure human/monster type or were-monster types.
5) It's possible Luka will have consensual sex with monsters that he can trust (namely Alice and the 4 heavenly knights, plus the 4 elemental spirits), but I somehow doubt it - they seem pretty set on the "Luka's gonna get raped, always, period" idea.

Do us a favor, and put the thing in spoiler tags.

Luka CAN'T use his Fallen Angel abilities that he could use while asleep. As Tamamo stated, overusage of such abilities causes him to turn his body into pure holy energy. Whether this means he turns into an angel or something else, I have no clue, but considering Tamamo says its a bad thing, it's probably a good idea not to use it unless he finds some way to counteract that side effect.

As stated in my earlier post, I think Sara will become a powerful force too. If a half-demon goes by the same flow of a half-angel (i.e., more powerful than their pure-blooded counterparts), she could essentially be almost as powerful as Luka himself.

As for Luka having sex... something tells me he's still not gonna do it willingly. He used to justify it by using Illias's commandments, but even without the commandments, he's not the type of pervert who would willingly have sex with monsters. Heck, considering some of the fates the monsters had for him (kept as a cum slave, eaten/digested, drained dry, etc), he has EVERY REASON to avoid having sex with monster girls. Or angels. Whatever.
I think his angelic powers will be limited to certain scenes.
Saving the Monster Lord's castle, battling Black Alice, Promestein and Ilias, etc.

As for the consensual sex thing, as well as the companions thing, the game developers have a tough nut to crack - they can either go with the occassional, totally RPG battle or have Luka fight alone and the companion be AI controlled like on a few occassions in MGQ2.
Honestly, we mostly see monsters from two areas in the provided materials on their site - apparently, he'll battle Valkyrie and Cupid near Remina, and the Lamiaroid Chimera, Angel Group, Angel with Snakes, Shirohebi and the Gargoyle Girl at the same location near some ruins or whatever. It'd appear he's alone at both places.

Also, I wonder if they're going anywhere with Luka's relationship status. Basically, the story can have no true romantic conclusion, a single romantic conclusion or multiple "paths" like your usual visual novels. It'd appear the previous games set Luka up for
a relationship with Alice first and foremost, and then possibly the Heavenly Knights, save maybe for Erubetie who's still her usual, cold self. Sara would be an option if she weren't a girl-preferring bisexual. I wonder if the creators will let us choose whom Luka will form a relationship with (or at least, whom he'll bang the most in case more consensual sex is added - after all, the Heavenly Knights and Alice have no reason to battle him), choose it for us (in this case, Alice has the strongest standing, followed by Granberia, as he meets the prerequisites to marry either), or leave it with no romantic resolution.

That was one long post.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The mods are in the extras menu (2nd option up from the bottom on the main screen). Once in the extras menu, bonus fights are listed in the fifth option down from the top (above auto save data if you can read katakana).
I can't seem to find the content anywere, the stuff thats in the spin-off stories are from Rouges site. I downloaded the stuff you posted put them in the mod folder, now I can't find them. There should be 3 story files right and nothing else?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as much as i like this game, i never liked luka as the protag,

first, hes a shota, so thats massive points against him. second, hes kinda a moron. third, i just dont like his attitude.

but mostly the shota thing.

and what the hell is with these girls having really fucking wide faces? seriously, its freaky as hell.

i was never into vore, and i dont really like a lot of the monster designs in this game, most of them just look more gross than hot, and more than anything, the main focus of the sex scenes is the victim, (being forced to cum till they pass out) which is all well and good, except in this case, the afore-mentioned victim is luka who, as i mentioned before, doesnt interest me, at all.

still, played the game, (both parts) still completed it, because i DO like alice, as a character as well as a sex icon. and more importantly, because the story is genuinely compelling.

i just uninstalled this game (because i completed it)

but if i was to suggest the perfect mod (for me) it would be allowing you to play as sara.

first, shes full grown, (so no pedo) i like the idea of playing as a girl much more than a guy,
not to mention shes not nearly as prudish as luka. (i would LOVE to see her in the victim role in just one h-scene, sadly the monsters in MGQ don't seem interested in women at all so its unlikly to happen in part 3)

sara+Granberia escaping from the castle? gain some half-demon powers to make her actually useful in a fight, it could be good.

if there was a mod like that, i would reinstall the entire game just to play it.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I can't seem to find the content anywere, the stuff thats in the spin-off stories are from Rouges site. I downloaded the stuff you posted put them in the mod folder, now I can't find them. There should be 3 story files right and nothing else?
Did you modify the list document in the mod folder? You have to modify that to play any side stories. The file I uploaded is a zip that contains 3 translated story files. You still need the original download provided by camel that has all the pictures and sounds and everything in it.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as much as i like this game, i never liked luka as the protag,

first, hes a shota, so thats massive points against him. second, hes kinda a moron. third, i just dont like his attitude.

but mostly the shota thing.
The main character is kind of annoying, and although you could make an arguement as to whether or not he is a shota, i can see how you see this as well since he actually looks small. it is uncomfortable for me to play a game like this at some points (especially in the bandit cave), but the good outweighs the bad.

and what the hell is with these girls having really fucking wide faces? seriously, its freaky as hell.

i was never into vore, and i dont really like a lot of the monster designs in this game, most of them just look more gross than hot, and more than anything, the main focus of the sex scenes is the victim, (being forced to cum till they pass out) which is all well and good, except in this case, the afore-mentioned victim is luka who, as i mentioned before, doesnt interest me, at all.
you can turn the vore scenes off it you want, but i think it is an extra fetish to be consumed entirely, although most scenes like this result in luka's death which once again is a turnoff.

still, played the game, (both parts) still completed it, because i DO like alice, as a character as well as a sex icon. and more importantly, because the story is genuinely compelling.

i just uninstalled this game (because i completed it)
Alice is a pretty good character, but she doesnt have a whole lot of depth, most of the time she just calls the hero stupid, something which i cant really argue much against, the fact that she takes the opportunity to molest the hero when she is hungry is nice.

but if i was to suggest the perfect mod (for me) it would be allowing you to play as sara.

first, shes full grown, (so no pedo) i like the idea of playing as a girl much more than a guy,
not to mention shes not nearly as prudish as luka. (i would LOVE to see her in the victim role in just one h-scene, sadly the monsters in MGQ don't seem interested in women at all so its unlikly to happen in part 3)
i actually agree with this, however seeing as how most (all) of the monsters are female (see monster girl quest), i dont see how Sara could fill the role of Luka, seeing as how she doesnt have a dick and thats what most of these creatures want most.

sara+Granberia escaping from the castle? gain some half-demon powers to make her actually useful in a fight, it could be good.

if there was a mod like that, i would reinstall the entire game just to play it.
The entire game would be pretty much have to be redone with new art for everything, i think the story and setting are quite nice, the fact that men are in such high demand and the vast majority of the creatures in the game are either monster or human females touches the right bases when it comes to fetishes, like the women could all gang up on the men and subjugate them if they wanted to.

p.s. i havent played through the entire 2nd game yet.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, i guess they could temporarily make Sara a futa, and maybe the monster girls find succubus semen irresistible, but futas are a turn off for some people.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think if they redid the entire game and put male monsters in instead and had sara as the main character it might work, but part of the appeal in MGQ is the eye candy of looking at the monsters, i don't know if i could stare at monster with huge schlongs quite as long unless there was some kind of return such as more cg when the monsters are molesting the hero.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if anyone remembers Sara's story from when she was first saved, she encountered a Scorpion Girl that wanted to use her as a kind of sex toy so the monsters don't always go after semen and some seem to prefer women so that could be used as a kind of fan story.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some creatures such as Alraune has tendrils used specifically for women as well, she even says it as she is raping you.

most of the creatures have some form of tentacle, so the material is there, but i still think in order to get the most out of it, an entirely new game with a new focus should be produced. perhaps another series for the producers to work on when MGQ is done.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some creatures such as Alraune has tendrils used specifically for women as well, she even says it as she is raping you.

most of the creatures have some form of tentacle, so the material is there, but i still think in order to get the most out of it, an entirely new game with a new focus should be produced. perhaps another series for the producers to work on when MGQ is done.
Or someone could just make a mod like Camel..... I mean the entire game doesn't have to be redone and honestly even if it was made by the actual artists it could be made as a side story add-on.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

but... but... if luka had consensual sex with monsters all the time, it'd totally ruin the tension of the battles :( it'd be like

Luka : "I won't let you stop me from my mission of coexistance!"
monster : " I'm just hungry... give me a bit of your semen"
Luka : "oh, that's it?... here you go then" *insert*

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

but... but... if luka had consensual sex with monsters all the time, it'd totally ruin the tension of the battles :( it'd be like

Luka : "I won't let you stop me from my mission of coexistance!"
monster : " I'm just hungry... give me a bit of your semen"
Luka : "oh, that's it?... here you go then" *insert*
Don't worry, up till now how many monster have ever been okay with 2just a bit of semen"? They either suck him tp death, eat him alive or turn him into a sexslave/livestock/pet. Considering that in part three there are ever angel or monstergirl that want to destroy humanity to create a new world with new humans, I think most of theme are gona come out saying stuff on the line of "I am your dooooooom"

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

I can't find the download link for Camels mod anywhere on that page. Can someone post it here or send me a PM if you can't post it.

sigmazx

Reputation score

I love it when Luka goes total boss like at the end of the forest area or at the end of part 2.

I'd love to see futa monsters. Maybe in part 4 just so they totally don't ruin the current theme.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seeing that it is possible to Mod and create your own custom Battles as RT did, I'm wondering if there will be a tutorial on to create these... Maybe someone might even program a user-friendly Battle Edit... getting my hopes up too much :p

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seeing that it is possible to Mod and create your own custom Battles as RT did, I'm wondering if there will be a tutorial on to create these... Maybe someone might even program a user-friendly Battle Edit... getting my hopes up too much :p
I'm actually pretty sure that the creators made a tutorial on their site somewhere but it's in japanese.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

All these are, are heavily modified versions of the story script files. There's one for each event (so 3 for the first three fights), and each one has the name of the folder it goes in, in parentheses. Once you have each one moved into the correct folder, edit the part in parentheses out of the filename (this will overwrite the default scripts, so you may want to back those up just in case). Once they are in place, boot up MonMusu Quest and have fun.
when i downlaoded the mod there were 4 fights. is there anyway to get the translations for the 4th fight. the one titled サターニア.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do us a favor, and put the thing in spoiler tags.

Luka CAN'T use his Fallen Angel abilities that he could use while asleep. As Tamamo stated, overusage of such abilities causes him to turn his body into pure holy energy. Whether this means he turns into an angel or something else, I have no clue, but considering Tamamo says its a bad thing, it's probably a good idea not to use it unless he finds some way to counteract that side effect.

As stated in my earlier post, I think Sara will become a powerful force too. If a half-demon goes by the same flow of a half-angel (i.e., more powerful than their pure-blooded counterparts), she could essentially be almost as powerful as Luka himself.

As for Luka having sex... something tells me he's still not gonna do it willingly. He used to justify it by using Illias's commandments, but even without the commandments, he's not the type of pervert who would willingly have sex with monsters. Heck, considering some of the fates the monsters had for him (kept as a cum slave, eaten/digested, drained dry, etc), he has EVERY REASON to avoid having sex with monster girls. Or angels. Whatever.
You seem to be confusing the words 'can't' and 'shouldn't'. And it's like you don't understand tropes (that the right term?) at all. "oh no, the only way I can win is using the forbidden thingy that will probably kill me. But I have to protect my friiiiieeendss!"
Whoever came up with 'half is stronger than full!' was full blown retarded. Besides, where does this half-angel stuff come from? but that's beside the point. She couldn't control herself when she was a monster, and she's pathetically weak as a human, so that's out of the question.
I'll agree here. He'll probably stay as pathetic as ever.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You seem to be confusing the words 'can't' and 'shouldn't'. And it's like you don't understand tropes (that the right term?) at all. "oh no, the only way I can win is using the forbidden thingy that will probably kill me. But I have to protect my friiiiieeendss!"
Whoever came up with 'half is stronger than full!' was full blown retarded. Besides, where does this half-angel stuff come from? but that's beside the point. She couldn't control herself when she was a monster, and she's pathetically weak as a human, so that's out of the question.
I'll agree here. He'll probably stay as pathetic as ever.

O.O

That's a bit harsh...

frosthelium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

tl;dr: Translation patch for Camel's mod!
ht tp://w ww.4shared. com/zip/C2tYPOJ1/monque_CecilleEng.html
I don't know why, but I find the files in those folder still in moonspeak, not translated.
And can someone, please, help me how to edit the .ini file? Copying the names from the mod ini changes nothing, the game still doesn't show them.

Last edited: