What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Fucking herp derp found out how to beat Undine. You just have to have Sylph and Gnome active at the same time. I'm not sure if you can do that at the beginning but 1 turn before Gnomes power is about to go out Undine or Sylph or whoever will say something to you. Thats when you need to use Sylph's power.

My best reccomendation is to save as often as possible in the Undine fight so you don't miss your chance.
Not even herp derp. Who the fuck would think to use slyph and gnome at the same time. good on ya mate.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The thing is they kinda hinted it when you barely survive the Slime Queens attack. Also after unlocking the dual buffs learn to abuse them because they've pretty much made every fight i've had so far a cake walk.

Also does anyone know what Undine does? Her buff doesn't seem to do anything to help me.

Edit: The game seems to be crashing for me right as I'm walking up the tower in a cutscene where Gnome hits Syph. Gnome will keep hitting her over and over and then the game will crash. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok. so im lvl 25 and cant get past the 8 lamias. what do i do :(

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 8 lamia battle is pretty much just survive X amount of turns. Only use healing skills and Gnome. Sylph is useless in this battle.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, I'm having some trouble with Aruma (or whatever the succubus queen's name is). Is it just a survive x turns fight? Cause none of my attacks do shit with either elemental.

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, you just need to stall until she gets bored. Edit: Never mind, beat it. However, I'm missing 4 entries before the succubus town. Anyone know what they are?

Last edited:

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoever uploads the English version shall become a god among men! :D

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoever uploads the English version shall become a god among men! :D
There is no English version till Rogue does the translation, so it'll be a few months man.

I also want to note for the people saying English saves won't carry over

(1. The English save file imports just fine) is the first thing he mentions in his post.

Leona

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm bit puzzled. How do you beat the fire elemental girl (last one of the four power-up girls)?

I can survive until she's at around 50-60% health by just keeping Gnome and Sylph up and spamming heals where needed, but eventually my SPs aren't enough.

Also, what exactly does the water girl do? She seems quite useless considering you can't even use another elemental with her.

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 8 lamia battle is pretty much just survive X amount of turns. Only use healing skills and Gnome. Sylph is useless in this battle.
My battle went a little something more like this.

Sylph -> attack/meditate -> Tamano shows up -> gnome -> insta kill

Leona

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm bit puzzled. How do you beat the fire elemental girl (last one of the four power-up girls)?

I can survive until she's at around 50-60% health by just keeping Gnome and Sylph up and spamming heals where needed, but eventually my SPs aren't enough.

Also, what exactly does the water girl do? She seems quite useless considering you can't even use another elemental with her.
Seems I found a way. When you get a certain dialogue, you get a different summoning option. This takes you to a place where she can't hurt you and you basically beat the encounter.

Last edited:

rst64tlc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does Gnome's power do? the translator wasn't specific enough.:(

Leona

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck at the flying lizard. You can get her to 0 health if you just spam attack with the water elemental, but she doesn't die. I think the key is the fire elemental since she keeps showing on the screen and you don't auto-lose after few rounds if you have her out. However, you can't heal or anything and I've tried using every attack.

edit.

Nevermind, for some reason I had to get 3 SP before using her and then it was fine.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im amazed people are doing as good as you guys are congrats i wouldnt be able to do anything lol and im waiting for the story so good on you guys for im sure almost beating part2... sucks your going to have to wait a long ass time to play part 3 mine will feel shorter hence me playing this game later

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lol i just had a bug where I held down cntrl to speed up text, but ended up with gnome machinegun punching sylph. Epic bug XD

btw... I kinda miss how most of the monsters for the sex scene had luka there with him.... but now it only happens like 1/3 of the time... I can't see his agonized face :( only his lower parts or w/e they show

edit : btw gnome machinegun punching sylph into my game crashing happens even when I proceed normally. anyone else come across this?

also like 1/4 of the menu options aren't working, including the encyclopedia 0.o anyone else?

also what's everyone's fav so far? for me, its got to be the cat girl. Cutest catgirl i've ever seen, and it's hot that you cant get her off once she's on you :p

btw about gnome and undine... I think gnome's power cuts down the damage you take by a little, and lets you escape grasps easier.... although it doens't help when the grasps are instakill. I think undine's power prevents conditions 0.o Not sure but I never got stoned by medusa when I used undine's power.... but... meybe she just didn't use it then. anyways, try it out folks, and feedback to community :p

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to beat Granberia right after Salamandra? No matter what I try she always kills me in the end. Right before that I get a message from Salamandra though saying something about SP but I can't figure it out.

Leona

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to beat Granberia right after Salamandra? No matter what I try she always kills me in the end. Right before that I get a message from Salamandra though saying something about SP but I can't figure it out.
I'm not sure how I completed it. Basically I did some stuff and then took her to the other realm or whatever with Undine. When her sword got fiery and she did the barrage, Alice stepped in when I had 0 health.

Funnily enough I did everything pretty much the same on all other tries, but then she simply beat me up.

I'm currently stuck on Granberia in the castle. I can survive pretty much forever by rotating Gnome, Sylph and Salamandra and attacking now and then with specials, but she has so much health it would take me probably 500 rounds to get her down. There has to be something to this. I've used about every single ability I have. Think Undine might have something to do with it. Using her for the first time fails, but second one succeeds. Granberia can keep attacking though, and there is nothing special happening on the third summon.

I also get a short dialogue when summoning gnome for the first time.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow I just found out I already did it about 8 times before but reloaded before I got hit. Basically you just use Undine 1st turn and then you just keep attacking normally until you get a message from Salamandra. After that use your 4SP attack and both you and Granberia will attack eachother at the same time. If that happens Alice will step in and save you.

Leona

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm currently stuck on Granberia in the castle. I can survive pretty much forever by rotating Gnome, Sylph and Salamandra and attacking now and then with specials, but she has so much health it would take me probably 500 rounds to get her down. There has to be something to this. I've used about every single ability I have. Think Undine might have something to do with it. Using her for the first time fails, but second one succeeds. Granberia can keep attacking though, and there is nothing special happening on the third summon.

I also get a short dialogue when summoning gnome for the first time.
Still puzzled. Only thing I've been able to figure during this time is that if I use my 4 SP attack at the same time as she does her equivalent, I don't take damage. Sadly that isn't helping one bit. At first she also doesn't attack me during the round when I summon Salamandra, but that changes later.

My 3 SP attack also seems to be the only thing really damaging her at all, and even then I'm looking at ~1% damage per attack.

EDIT: Okay, somehow when using Undine, I just got all the four powers available to me. She's still beating me, but seems I'm getting closer.

EDIT2: Use the 1 SP ability right before the big attack.

Last edited: