What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

I have to wonder if your keyboard is missing the SHIFT and/or punctuation mark keys.. :rolleyes:
i dont care for grammar or spelling corectly on the interwebs

MohawkLogan:cool:

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't worry, only pretentious people do. (Still, a little grammar/punctuation wouldn't hurt, not using it could lead to bad habits)

In the end all that matters is that people can understand what you're trying to say, acting like linguistics are the rule of law (or somehow arbitrarily important) is very naive and narrow minded.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry, only pretentious people do. (Still, a little grammar/punctuation wouldn't hurt, not using it could lead to bad habits)

In the end all that matters is that people can understand what you're trying to say, acting like linguistics are the rule of law (or somehow arbitrarily important) is very naive and narrow minded.
you used many words i really dont understand but thanks i guess

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help on getting Granberria to use the skyfire attack!

I have everything now completed except for defeat a monster while confused, which monster uses confusion?

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help on getting Granberria to use the skyfire attack!

I have everything now completed except for defeat a monster while confused, which monster uses confusion?
Ironmaiden in the WitchHunt village. Bur it's gona be a bitch: if you attack in the wrong moment under confusion she counter with a one-hit-kill grapple.

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright I got it, now I'm ready for part 2.

Also for the poster that was having trouble getting Lamia's Rape #1. It's a fellatio finish. Just request a fellatio from her.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually the lamia's 1st should be unlockable by losing to any rape technique. Most of the time she beats you by constricting you to death though so just request any rape attack.

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont care for grammar or spelling corectly on the interwebs

Dan kan ik net zo goed in het Nederlands gaan lullen, versta je me net zo min als ik jou. :rolleyes:

More on topic; I have been wondering about why the translation was called "The daughter and Kue-mon!"?
Unless Luka suddenly becomes female, I'm guessing he's not "The daughter".
So that would either make him Kue-mon or not have him referred to in the title at all.

Anyone have any idea how this title came to be or what it might refer to?
Or is it just Engrish?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dan kan ik net zo goed in het Nederlands gaan lullen, versta je me net zo min als ik jou. :rolleyes:

More on topic; I have been wondering about why the translation was called "The daughter and Kue-mon!"?
Unless Luka suddenly becomes female, I'm guessing he's not "The daughter".
So that would either make him Kue-mon or not have him referred to in the title at all.

Anyone have any idea how this title came to be or what it might refer to?
Or is it just Engrish?
I don't remember if it was this thread or the one on monstergirlunlimited but someone explained that who ever translated it was wrong.
It should be called this: Monster Girl Quest! (もんむす・くえすと!) Part 1 -Assaulted by the Inhuman Girls, but if anyone can help me to remember were it was posted then you can clear it up.

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's the save folder for Part 1 that I use. I'm pretty sure that everything's unlocked. If not, notify me.
Part 1, saves before every fight.
Part 1:
Here's the trial one for Part 2
Part 2 trial:

rst64tlc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I unlock some of the poses for some of the MGs? I've unlocked everything else.

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I unlock some of the poses for some of the MGs? I've unlocked everything else.
Through tender loving care. Same as the last letters in your username, really. :cool:

More to the point; which poses are you lacking?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New Patch is out:

1. Introduction of the Monster Laboratory

— The Monster Laboratory is an easy way to add additional scenes to the game. I translated 13 scenes that were made by other fans of the game. If you look at the syntax in the example scenes, and the list_bgm, list_chara, list_se text files, you can add your own, too. Just type up the scene in the same syntax and use the mon_labo_convert.exe inside the same folder. Then add the folder name you created to list.ini (and increase the monster_num entry accordingly), and it will show up in the monster laboratory screen.

To access the Monster Laboratory screen in-game, choose “extras” from the title screen.

2. Skill Counts

– Every monster skill in the game now has a counter that shows how many times it was used against Luka, and how many times each brought him to orgasm. To access the count, click on the skill name in the Encyclopedia. This isn’t retroactive, so all entries will only start with “1″ if you’re loading an old save.

3. Bug fixes

– Lots of them, everywhere

4. Name Changes

– The name changes I had mentioned before. Notably, Arumaeruma -> Alma Elma .

5. Two new scenes

– There’s a small scene before the Suck Vore fight, and additional lines for an “Accidental Ejaculation” for the Goblin Girl.

6. CG Changes

– Small, almost not noticeable, changes to Sara’s CGs. Basically, Luka gets nerfed.

7. Field2

– Field2, the famous Touhou music entry, was changed a little bit. The old Field2 is still in the bgm folder.

8. Encyclopedia Re-Fights

– When you re-fight from the encyclopedia, you can now choose “Evaluation” or “Re-fight” as an option, instead of automatically being sent back.

I believe that’s about it… If there are any issues, post them and I’ll fix them and re-post the patch.

Last edited:

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well its december and theres no information on the game and by the way were can i get the demo to part to i cant read anything on the site :(

also from what i have noticed on the homepage is that our little slime friend is making a return it also seems like the wind fairy cant remember her name sorry has got a change in her looks but i love the giant plant lady that has looka between her bewbies it looks like fun

MohawkLogan

buttear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new 1.1 patch just seems to mess up the whole game. The window cant be expanded, but you only see the top left of the whole window view for the game. When trying to start a game it says something about saves and crashes.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new 1.1 patch just seems to mess up the whole game. The window cant be expanded, but you only see the top left of the whole window view for the game. When trying to start a game it says something about saves and crashes.
Worked without a problem for me. Check out RT's page there were other people with the same issues.
I think the patch is well worth it, 13 new scenes are nice, even though most of them are with the 4 bandits, which I don't really like >_>

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, dunno if anyone noticed, but after looking a bit at the monster encyclopedia, it turns out fairies can't be seen by strong believers in illias, and yet luka could see them clear as day even though he strongly believes in illias(to the point of making alice sick).

what do you guys make of this?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Likely because he doesn't want to fight Alice, even though Ilias is telling him that he must defeat her.