What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Do you lose anything besides your virginity (if first time) and unconsciousness when you lose? Like items, money, exp, etc.
You don't lose anything far as I'm aware. From what I gleam, Luka still suffers a "game over", but you just get kinda 'brought back' at the start of a dungeon without any noticable downside.

I could be wrong, but I think you don't actually "keep" your defeat, as it were.

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to find a translation patch for part one does any one have one?

LBJ922

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me? I'm trying to play the game but this pops up again and again no matter how many times I redownload.
Corrupt File.PNG
EDIT:Seems I had to download the RGSS files and replace the ones in the system folder with them.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also if they are at 100 friendship they should have joined you already.
not necessarily it a case of chance even at 100 friendship. case in point i had to fight over 50(i stopped counting at 54) worms after getting her friendship to 100...

the odds seem to be higher if Luka lands the finishing blow

Can someone help me? I'm trying to play the game but this pops up again and again no matter how many times I redownload.
View attachment 17927
look at the first post in this link http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796

edit
Well they did say monsters from the original MGQ will likely have their original CGs. You just don't run into too many brand new monsters early in Paradox Quest.
yeah but going imps bj scene if a character has unused cg(like succubus witch) it will be used here

Last edited:

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was wondering if there will still be "in battle" CGs when a monster uses a binding attack? Anyone can confirm if they still exist? :D

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have an idea how many times you have to beat an enemy at friendship lvl 100 to recruit them? Also, where can you heal for free, besides the lake in the slime hills north of Illia Village?
I'll admit I do not want to search through 153 messages to find the answer to my question so i hope someone will be willing to answer me.

Is this thread about the MGQ, with luka and alice, the spirits, etc

or is this a new game entirely? i couldnt tell from the first post and this quote confuses me as i dont recall anything like it in MGQ

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was wondering if there will still be "in battle" CGs when a monster uses a binding attack? Anyone can confirm if they still exist? :D
yes and no, most(maybe all in full version) the temptation events use the cg but not the bind

Is this thread about the MGQ, with luka and alice, the spirits, etc

or is this a new game entirely?
both we're currently talking about the newest mgq

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

i think there gonna be many lollies in the new game release:(

but i'm wondering what's about these ugly mutations from part 2-3 are they going to be in the new game to?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i think there gonna be many lollies in the new game release:(

but i'm wondering what's about these ugly mutations from part 2-3 are they going to be in the new game to?
I hope that some of the angels won't be back. Otherwise I kinda liked them after a while.... I know that Xelvy is one of the major artists (Lamiaroid, Laplace etc); so get ready for some freaky stuff :p

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone had any success with getting any monsters to join them? Other than Alice even with 100 friend ratings I haven't had anyone join.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

care to name a few of your nope list
don't like these from part 3 (really ugly):(:
promstain (her final form), rapunzel, godes ilias (final form), black aliche (2. form)
amphisbaene, cirque du croix (2), drainroid, knightroid, lamiaroid,
virtue revel, power berryelle, cimera bug, iron maiden
part 2:
chimera dryad, Cassandra, madame umbrealla,iron maiden,suk vore, scylla maid,

and of course every loli in all 3 parts:mad:

there also some others were not really my type but its ok

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have an idea how many times you have to beat an enemy at friendship lvl 100 to recruit them?
friendship level increases odds, otherwise pretty random. i think one NPC mentions that certain monsters don't like certain classes maybe? like, they'll only join you if you're the right class.

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I actually got my slug girl when her points were at just 64. Surprised me honestly, but I didn't complain.

rmpyro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone had any success with getting any monsters to join them? Other than Alice even with 100 friend ratings I haven't had anyone join.
You need to save the slime girl from the purple goo in the first village first. When you leave the village you get the a own castle where you can store your monstergirls.

Prototype909

Reputation score

You need to save the slime girl from the purple goo in the first village first. When you leave the village you get the a own castle where you can store your monstergirls.
Where is the slime girl being attacked? Also are we stalking about the starting village or the slime village?

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where is the slime girl being attacked? Also are we stalking about the starting village or the slime village?
Illias/Starting Village. Along the right side of the town near the cemetery is a small path that you can go into to recruit the slime girl.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Illias/Starting Village. Along the right side of the town near the cemetery is a small path that you can go into to recruit the slime girl.
Whenever Luka walks near that he says that it's poison and he shouldn't enter

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So what's the H-Content like guys?, I saw 1 scene when losing to slime girl, do they only have h-scenes for defeat or is it like MGQ where there's pics for special attacks on you and such?