What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

the imp event seems nonexistent.
The imp swimsuit scene? I assume it's like brunhilde's swimsuit scene, you need to actually have the swimsuit to unlock it.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok......its been a day and now....anyone got the 1.1ver?

redx

Reputation score

I've got the

'' it crashes in the conversation prior to the fight with Sara
When you recruit justice, Eruka becomes transparent
The pantsu guy freezes the first time you fight Nanabi'' version apparently. should be the newest patch(i think)

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've got the

'' it crashes in the conversation prior to the fight with Sara
When you recruit justice, Eruka becomes transparent
The pantsu guy freezes the first time you fight Nanabi'' version apparently. should be the newest patch(i think)
1.1 is riddled with bugs, he's probably gonna send another hotfix.

redx

Reputation score

Toro just added a hotfix for Sara's fight.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so many fixes thus will slow down the download links form where I get my games :(

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so many fixes thus will slow down the download links form where I get my games :(
It will truly only matter once Dargoth has released a patch and he will probably wait until everything is nice and fixed. Hell, he may just say fuck it and release his intended May 20th patch, covering the whole of Illias Continent.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really hope Dargoth can use the translated part for the new versions. Otherwise he'd have to re-translate everything. That would suck.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I really hope Dargoth can use the translated part for the new versions. Otherwise he'd have to re-translate everything. That would suck.
Good thing about RPG Maker is that it's a really simple to edit. He won't lose his translation.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the new update with the hotfix its already up somewhere ? just to know if worth trying to search it :p

Ningyo no Koibito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the new update with the hotfix its already up somewhere ? just to know if worth trying to search it :p
The hotfix is available on the official web site. If you have the latest v1.10, you can update to v1.10.1 using the patch.

textbook703

Reputation score

Alright boys. I'm going to use up all the nerd cred I've accumulated over however long I've been here, and for once, I'm going to be "that guy".

I don't know what's going on or what version I want or where I can download it or how to put it together. I've had a shitty few weeks, and I don't want to work to deduce the answers on my own. Could someone be so kind as to send a copy my way?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright boys. I'm going to use up all the nerd cred I've accumulated over however long I've been here, and for once, I'm going to be "that guy".

I don't know what's going on or what version I want or where I can download it or how to put it together. I've had a shitty few weeks, and I don't want to work to deduce the answers on my own. Could someone be so kind as to send a copy my way?
In the same boat looks like it will take a lot of time for V1.10.

Trizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had trouble finding a good link for the patch, and although I wont give a direct link (for the sake of keeping the heat off this site), I'll help out by saying that I found a working 1.10 link (as of yesterday at least). It's at 4chan, in the vg section, use the thread search to find the mgq thread and all the links are in the OP. That should be enough of a direction for people to find it if you're desperately searching.

As this is my first post, let me know if I'm breaking some sort of rule that I can't recall.

Last edited:

dienow

Reputation score

Saying where something is found, without providing a direct hyperlink or sitelink, is as far as I know not against the rules.

I could be wrong. But I've seen tons of "if you search for it at xxx site, you can find it" in threads before. Particularly Violated Heroine versions.

If that was breaking rules, then me saying "just fucking Google it" would be a rule violation.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Saying where something is found, without providing a direct hyperlink or sitelink, is as far as I know not against the rules.

I could be wrong. But I've seen tons of "if you search for it at xxx site, you can find it" in threads before. Particularly Violated Heroine versions.

If that was breaking rules, then me saying "just fucking Google it" would be a rule violation.
Yep, not a violation of the rules.

Also, about the 1.10, it's pointless without the translation to go with it. Like I said, I expect Dargoth to finish Illias Continent to release the patch, by then all the normal sites will already have a link.

Trizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep, not a violation of the rules.

Also, about the 1.10, it's pointless without the translation to go with it. Like I said, I expect Dargoth to finish Illias Continent to release the patch, by then all the normal sites will already have a link.
In the same note however, the translation for 1.10 is worthless to the person that doesn't have 1.10.

Even without the translation, the base game is played by some people who rely on machine translations that at least gives a general idea of what is being said, while waiting for a fan translation.

And links for these sort of things tend to evaporate, so downloading it now would save the risk of not finding it later when the translation is released.

Prototype909

Reputation score

I wonder why they held off on adding gift/request functionality to the BFers, maybe they plan to commission more art for them later? Alternatively torotoro needs to write actual h-scenes for them rather than the BF dialogue.

Last edited:

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dangerous swimsuit can be bought in Mermaid town, north of Port Natalia.
i have no idea where you mean and i've got a clear save so????
maybe "in northern port natalia?" 'cause i guess i've got it already but there's no towns north of port natalia.

Ningyo no Koibito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like how monster girls you defeated before can be fought again in one location now. However, does anyone miss the battle request option from the original Monster Girl Quest? In that game, you had a choice as to how the monster girl would defeat you.