What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 鳥籠 ] トレどる!! RJ118688

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ118688 トレどる!!

What is this village you can build? Is it the place with the tents? I can only make furniture.

Oh never mind, I forgot to give that guy the mushroom meal. Derp.

Last edited:

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anybody found the recollection room btw?
Or does it open only after the game (or am I to blind to see it?)

Last edited:

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

you got the recollection room after you upgrade your room in domitory ..... need two upgrades then(actually there are only two o_O)you got able to visit recolection room just talk to that white pillar.

/edit i have a questin by myself ... how do i get to the north district of big town ? ... need higher prestige ? or some sort of special flag ? ... i finished game as virgin but still dont able to get there :(

hf

Last edited:

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Sokubus
Thx, appreciated.
If were talking about the same part of the town, try asking the woman with the Horse.

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

hm... i dont get anything from her with my virgin hero ..... yeah i think i start to collect all H scene :)

thx for that info :)

hf

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so ive been trying to figure this out for awhile, but how do you actually build the things you make, i mean i have these boxes but in the town nothing is getting build, any idea as to what im doing wrong, i already gave the guy the mushrooms too.

dalord81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok im stuck in the first town. I talked to the lady in the top building but now i dont know what to do. I cant talk with anyone or sleep.

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

you can place that stuff witch you create in your room in that first town... just talk to that glittering box but i suggest to upgrade this room first ^^

hf

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hey,

you can place that stuff witch you create in your room in that first town... just talk to that glittering box but i suggest to upgrade this room first ^^

hf
Hey, thanks for that, but the only thing it gave me in my room was a teddy bear and i know thats not all because theres still 7 box's in my invintory. also, there hasent been any changes to the tent area at all.

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

if you talk to that glitter box in your room you should get 3 different options to place your stuff : furniture, dokoration and carpet but i did this with full upgradet room ....... you can upgrade your room at that clothes shop in first town just talk to the other clerk and if he say hes preparing then you may miss some flag or prestige .... you need 10k for first upgrade and 30k for second ....

hf

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hey,

if you talk to that glitter box in your room you should get 3 different options to place your stuff : furniture, dokoration and carpet but i did this with full upgradet room ....... you can upgrade your room at that clothes shop in first town just talk to the other clerk and if he say hes preparing then you may miss some flag or prestige .... you need 10k for first upgrade and 30k for second ....

hf
Hey, thanks for the help with the room, but for some reason i still cant build anything in the tent area, i still have 6 of the box's left so there got to be something im going wrong.

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

the tent area is some sort of town ...you have to finish some sort of quests then your town will grow up .... i dont remember all quests but it starts with cooked mushrooms .... just keep on questing there and someday your town will be finished ^^ ......... and i dont know if we talk about the same room but that boxes in your inventory are stuff for your room in first town if you cant place them then your room is maybe not full upgradet ..... or something like that ... and you need some of that boxes for later quests in that growing town ^^ ......

hf

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hey,

the tent area is some sort of town ...you have to finish some sort of quests then your town will grow up .... i dont remember all quests but it starts with cooked mushrooms .... just keep on questing there and someday your town will be finished ^^ ......... and i dont know if we talk about the same room but that boxes in your inventory are stuff for your room in first town if you cant place them then your room is maybe not full upgradet ..... or something like that ... and you need some of that boxes for later quests in that growing town ^^ ......

hf
Hmm, ill try to do them if i can figure out what they are, just went to the second forest area and killed the "boss" there but now i have no idea what to do, i tried the snow area and the tower, but the snow area is blocked off by some snow men and the tower when you go up the stairs the doors are locked.

nyczlazyazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to desert town, talk to chief. Go to volcano, pick up lava stones, use them on snowmen.

And the quest items required to upgrade your village are always at the top. You also gotta recruit sometimes. A warrior to defend, then the housemaid in the inn in the second town, and the item shop chick from the port.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Go to desert town, talk to chief. Go to volcano, pick up lava stones, use them on snowmen.

And the quest items required to upgrade your village are always at the top. You also gotta recruit sometimes. A warrior to defend, then the housemaid in the inn in the second town, and the item shop chick from the port.
so, im guessing i still need to gather mushrooms and stuff because its at the top of the list? The only really task i did in the tent area was to give that one guy those mushrooms and thats it. Also, for me there is no desert town yet, i probobly still need to do a couple quests before that.

Last edited:

nyczlazyazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope. After mushrooms it's processed wood. Gather some of the logs in the first forest.

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like nyczlazyazn said, for the second quest you need to synthesize processed timber (or something like that.)
Get a bunch of logs, synthesize them into the next wood category (and maybe have to synthesize these logs again into the next category, not sure if now or after that...)
I think you only need 1 of these...

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so now i have pretty much build everything in the town, and now im trying to find three pieces of meat to make another piece of meat and have no idea where the pieces of meat are from, ive checked and there not drops, and i cant make the three pieces i need out of something else, so am i missing something where to collect these?

Last edited:

nyczlazyazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean the 300 heal meat? Just buy it from the chick in the upgraded inn.

I can't find the plant thing you need to make the strongest bow.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You mean the 300 heal meat? Just buy it from the chick in the upgraded inn.

I can't find the plant thing you need to make the strongest bow.
Well, i just got all of the buildings completed and dont think i have upgraded yet because the girl in the inn doesent sell anything yet, im guessing there are more items from the clown guy that can upgrade the buildings now?