What's new

ACT [Toonpimp] Pepe Le Rapiste

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Pepe Le Rapiste

actually it would seem they both work, impossible, two people can't be right at the same time!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The code might be left right left right b a.

Also, to further abuse childhood trauma's:

He's waiting for you.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

When I saw that film as a kid, we had to take trips to the bathroom in turns, and I was always scared of sitting on the toilet and imagining a white glove working its way upward.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

As a kid I actually had very few problems with horror movies, IT, Elm Street, Friday the 13th. Not a bit of lost sleep. My mother on the other hand spooks like a cat.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

The only connection between me and TP is the fact we're both critical of TP fans.

The forums are run by a villain from Powerpuff Girls and Tim Curry dressed as a clown!?!
That and you both have initials that start wit T, TS, TP... Coincidence? I think not!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

whatever you say gTranma

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

pity the points required for the gallery is so high. I'm lucky to get 3 people before the stink level rises too high to get anyone more. I'm lucky to get 50k, much less 100k. and using any codes removes the ability to gain points.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

So the hate Toonpimp perceives from us allows him to feel special? As a result, then, the perceived hate from him to us allows *us* to feel special, right? A mutually beneficial arrangement - sounds good to me!
As for the game(, not that anyone cares by now, but I can’t stop myself from doing them anyway): there’s nothing more than the barest twinge of entertainment, gameplay wise, and for the sexual aspect, the limited time to complete the sex, along with Pepe’s voice, kill arousal rather totally. Granted, the sound can be turned off in the options… which kills al noise during the game totally, including the moaning and squelching one would want to hear. Unfortunate, as there was maybe one or two of the girls/positions that I rather liked the look of.

In general, nothing in it justifies sticking around for long enough to figure out a way to get a good score – but judging by the 300,000 and 200,000 scores in the leaderboard, there must be some poor, unfortunate individuals with enough spare time on their hands to find a strategy or exploit allowing them to reach such levels.
Or, (though it may not even be possible, my knowledge of internet-game security relationships being nil as it is,) to have hacked the game, but that would require more effort than someone could possibly ever want to put into something like this…
…Right?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well I tried my hand on the leaderboards twice. My name is equivilant to my feelings of this game: Bah. A lot of the game relies on your luck on the power ups. If you don't get a speed or stink power up, you're not going to get that top score. It doesn't even require any skill because of how unbalanced the size of the stink cloud and the speed the girls run at are.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes but remember, other games are difficult too, so it's our fault for sucking.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

D:

You're right Toxic. You're so right. I'm so sorry for ever doubting the game. I'm just so terrible at any and all types of games that I fail to recognize that I'm the one at fault. Forgive me? : )

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

fuckulmf? wow, we should put fucktp in Mystic Girl when it comes out! *adds more sarcasm sauce with a fire hydrant for added flavor*

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Or, (though it may not even be possible, my knowledge of internet-game security relationships being nil as it is,) to have hacked the game, but that would require more effort than someone could possibly ever want to put into something like this…
…Right?
Just as a note, if it's a flash game on the internet, it can be cheated on. The simplest way to do so would be to simply find a memory editing program that allows you to just type in a score(Usually just a variable that goes up every action that gets you points) that you feel is reasonable and still high enough to be on the scoreboard.
There are ways to stop this from being easy, but there is not, and will never be a 100% secure game, the real question is whether people care enough to cheat on a game, and I doubt anyone will bother to do such a thing with a simple game like this, it's just not worth the time investment for the rewards.(So, a gallery? How about just turn on all cheats and play the game, only picking the fucks you want to see? Just a suggestion..)