What's new

Toon Pimp has a new game coming soon

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Toon Pimp has a new game coming soon

TP has a trollish attitude and doesn't give a fuck about furries in general, and usually pisses on them for being overly-dramatic morons most of the time. So naturally I like the guy, and he does have a good head on his shoulders if you have thick skin. But most furries only like people when they're murry purry faggots so he ruffles a lot of feathers.

Essentially he's now a retired game maker who only puts things out if they're commissioned. This is due to him making dozens upon dozens of free games with zero donations, few commissions, and those who played his free games just shat on it for their bugginess. He just got sick of it so he stopped putting out games for free. If you pay him a lot of money, he'll make you a game. Other than that, he moved on and no longer makes games.
So he hates furries, yet almost every game he makes is full of furry characters? that seems a tad hypocritical, but whatever.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So he hates furries, yet almost every game he makes is full of furry characters? that seems a tad hypocritical, but whatever.
It's cause he's either a furry in denial, or a furry who likes to rustle jimmies. His mascot is a rabbit and he's had it bone a few different furry characters. If he ain't a furry, I'll eat my toque.

Furry shyte aside, Toon-pimps still a twit. The fact he quit making games because people pointed out bugs (Given his reputation for freaking out over minor critique, I sincerely doubt all of his games were "shat" on) is a testament to how thin-skinned he is. If you plan to do anything for the public, free or otherwise, you can't expect everyone to kiss your ass all the time. Expect some people to notice something wrong, and point it out to you. Only rabid fan-boys will still be kissing your ass if you throw a hissy fit over critique. Though maybe that was his goal, weed out anyone who doesn't fawn over him.

We'll see how this new game pans out, but I've seen enough TP stuff to have a fairly good guesstimate of what the animations will be comprised of..

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This is due to him making dozens upon dozens of free games with zero donations
When did that happen? He has made less than a dozen games total, and most of them have been funded by ludicrous amounts of donations, not to mention the ridiculous amounts of ads he uses.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's cause he's either a furry in denial, or a furry who likes to rustle jimmies. His mascot is a rabbit and he's had it bone a few different furry characters. If he ain't a furry, I'll eat my toque.

If this ain't a furry.

Then Twilight had a great love story. Mass Effect 3 had a superb ending. The sky is green. etc. etc.

On topic. Not looking forward to the game at all.

The last good game I played of his was Cracklevania 2. It was left unfinished after his own little commission drama. It had so much potential to be so much better too.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know you can like something AND make fun of it at the same time, right?

If you can't make fun of yourself...

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Not really. Just because you have the fetish doesn't mean you have to like the fandom. Furry characters and furries are two completely different things in some cases. The former is something to fap to, the latter is generally a drama whore

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's because Duane and BrandO are amazing at any game they play
lol it is actually possible to be good at cheetahmen? That like saying "Ya I'm the best at smacking the head of my cock with a hammer."

I like Duane and BrandO, too but I just prefer AVGN, Duane and BrandO are good and funny also make catchy songs :), but be real no one can ever be good at that game unless we are in an alternate dimension where somehow cheetahmen is even considered a game let alone playable.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

If this ain't a furry.

Mass Effect 3 had a superb ending..
Wait... I liked the ending...

Regarding Cheetamen...

I didn't see any girls in the game... and well, most of your enemies were like... animals.

Shhhi...

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait, Since toon all ways messes up his games, and cheetahmen's supposed to be really bad, does that mean for him to mess it up it would have to be good?

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh God Cheetahmen. I just recently stopped having nightmares about that game. Toonpimp please drop this one.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Regarding Cheetamen...

I didn't see any girls in the game... and well, most of your enemies were like... animals.

Shhhi...
Well there was a recycled boob lady that was used in the action 53 games put in the cheetahman game now.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems most of Toon Pimp's games include recycled sprites from older ones.

Most people hated it. I thought it was alright. But it was far from superb.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Well there was a recycled boob lady that was used in the action 53 games put in the cheetahman game now.
Oh yes, boob lady.

You're right there is one woman.

He should have went with battletoads.

OP
R

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh god, trying to read that main post was tiring.
Well could it be possible that you actually post some more info about the game? Instead of just throwing out that he's making a new game without any kind of backstory/Information about the game ?

As far as I've seen people here don't seem to like toon pimp games, I'm guessing it's related to the creator being a bitch or something, remembered there was some arguing/hate about him a while back when i was a lurker.

Now the game is called "The cheetahmen in action 69", other than that I found nothing else of interest about the game, besides that it states it's coming soon.
hey i dont knowed any information at that time....

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh yes, boob lady.

You're right there is one woman.

He should have went with battletoads.
Battletoads... I just got bitch-slapped with nostalgia again.

Naw I'd hate to see him fuck up battletoads. I loved that game. I gonna go to the flea market tomorrow and try to find a copy of it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Battletoads... I just got bitch-slapped with nostalgia again.

Naw I'd hate to see him fuck up battletoads. I loved that game. I gonna go to the flea market tomorrow and try to find a copy of it.
Good luck. With both finding it and beating it.

That game made me rage unlike anything I've ever played.

Until Ninja Gaiden Black.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good luck. With both finding it and beating it.

That game made me rage unlike anything I've ever played.

Until Ninja Gaiden Black.
Really? I never really had a problem with it (until the jet ski part ugh). Finding it is easy. We got this guy at the local flea market who can get you pretty much anything you want.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Really? I never really had a problem with it (until the jet ski part ugh). Finding it is easy. We got this guy at the local flea market who can get you pretty much anything you want.
Well doesn't he sound shady? :p *pictures a guy in a trench coat opening one side of it to show his stash of old games lined along the inside of the coat*

I agree with you on Battletoads. It was fun to play.

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

This is probably the only game I know of where the health bar actually becomes obsolete a quarter into the game. Now, please note I'm not saying that the health bar was useless from the beginning. This is far from Dragon's Lair where virtually everything in the realm of existence killed you in one hit albeit a fucking whimpy bat.

On a more positive note regarding this topic, I'm a bit psyched to see this game. I've always wanted to fap to cheetahmen getting their asses pounded by a gorrilla.

And nope, there's no sarcasm in that. I'm just a sick fuck.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Oh god, a hentai game based on Cheetahmen.
Although, I find it strangely appropriate that TP is the one making it.