What's new

ACT [ TOH ] Fleeing! (RJ105301)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Fleeing! (RJ105301)

I've been wanting to play this game but something's wrong with it. It doesn't work for me.

I try launching it and the window immediately closes. No error or nothing. I've tried everything with AppLocale but nothing still works. From downloading to unpacking to running it, Applocale doesn't help.

The previous trial also had problems, but at least it ran for a little bit. Never got past the first cutscene as the game would crash and WOULD give me an error. I don't have that version anymore, unfortunetly.

Anyone else had this problem and had any luck getting it to work?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

that was faster than i expected the next post hope they working faster on it now.
(can't wait for the release)

Last edited:
OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

thers a new bost

not sure what it says but as long they keep working on it i don't care.:p

textbook703

Reputation score

Here's a Google translation of

Second edition progress 12 TOH work
21:01 09 Mar 2014

Developer Blog

You think I'll keep them updated to write something at least once a month as possible.
There is a progress report and survival.
The'm such much in January to say that recently ... but, I changed to Chrome from IE browser to use everyday.
There is also a relationship of many years IE, I am most was easy to use, but can be freeze Ikansen there are many ....

How can a place you passed about two months since changed to Chrome in somehow, I've used ....
When updating the Blog on in Chrome, I am not sure, but I'm made to change in various ways.
Layout or displacement, a copy of the text may not go well ....

The following is a little feeling in Gen'nari be like, ... this or you are released from the freeze of IE.
Well, if family Mirere layout is deviated! And I intend to do the impression that basis.

It has changed, and promoting the production in the rush job in order to complete the time being before, would be missing wrote in wind that or try to take the form of update the story.

The scraping action of the enemy for the time being, although I intended to proceed the production ....
We are promoting the production while making some parts of the current plan, sharpen.

Sorry remarks will end up rolling three two rolling.
I think TOH, so this guy, and if you can to take the grain of salt about what is written here ....

Attack action of Paiotsu Chai Qi and tank top Girl was also implemented in the complete right now.
I think of the game so that increased only enemy is not only looming simply, action one just added.

In, I think to try to introduce the Paiotsu Chai Chi this time.

v2_p1

The action patterns, and the same kind of attack to fly bullets Ririmu.
Is allowed Hotobashira magic by taking a sexy pose, rub the crotch, you will skip the bullet.

... Paiotsu Chai Chee is a so-called witch character as a setting.
Actually I was going to make the feeling that takes a stance with or held up the arm, shoot magic, but because I wanted to to attack the position as low as image, it did not draw a composition apposite easily.

I thought there attack motion of Ririmu is, so skip the bullet from around the boobs taking a sexy pose, and Let the feeling Paiotsu Chai Chee also similar, and now this.

Height of the bullet, bullet time until flies, the difference between the attack of Ririmu is the length of the gap.
It is important to note it is not possible to avoid crouching.
Chance of attack after a slightly longer, I will continue to rub the crotch for a while.

In response to the attack complacent, let's be Nokkara above is applicable if Paiotsu Chai Chi attacked with Ririmu, since the full inevitable.

Another is Paiotsu Kai Day to come running to I wrote Chorotto updates before this time.

v2_p2

Because you caught up in the room, even run away in the moving speed of the initial, let's sandwiched between the tits complacent.

- Reply to the comment that I had -

Nail-sama 1. Taka

Production also has progressed very well, but it takes a while longer, - Please wait.

· 2. Yokochi customers

And because I could not help big tits long-awaited, not shaken!

- Various 3. Riku

As much as possible, once is where you want to update a month.
Kedomo is unlikely to be written part that can be introduced in the image with because came gone ....

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn i though this was dead, good to know its still progressing in some shape or form.

We need more games like this.

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

new bost

he says he's making progress and something about a april fool.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

"I want to increase the production pace more." About time...

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

"I want to increase the production pace more." About time...
man it's been almost a month without anything new are you sure you're translating the bost right.
(maybi it was youst a april foll)
immer besorgt:(

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I got the game to work.... finally. Basically.... I updated my system from Windows XP to Windows 7 and something made it work along the way. :p

I dunno if there was something wrong with XP or my old setup that caused it to not work, but now it does. I was going to update my system anyways because Microsoft cut service to XP last month, and since I use this computer for everything internet, I felt it was a good time to update as any.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I got the game to work.... finally. Basically.... I updated my system from Windows XP to Windows 7 and something made it work along the way. :p

I dunno if there was something wrong with XP or my old setup that caused it to not work, but now it does. I was going to update my system anyways because Microsoft cut service to XP last month, and since I use this computer for everything internet, I felt it was a good time to update as any.
I got Windows XP on a virtual installation, with japanese localization installed and I have no problems with the game. And where is your avatar from? it looks like it's having a spendid time :p

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

I get about 5 frames per second on this game, but then again it's a system i bought for 300$ back in 2002 so i don't expect much.

I wouldn't count on the developer's announcement. Sometimes i wish i could help these slow developers to make their games come out faster, I mean this game is nearly 6 months late, right?

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

think they already working on it for years, i found it months ago before i started this thread.

hope the 2020年01月01日 05:28 date on ther blogs first post isent the estimated release date (that would be a real pain in the butt):(
don't even know if i'm staying alive till 2020

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

think they already working on it for years, i found it months ago before i started this thread.

hope the 2020年01月01日 05:28 date on ther blogs first post isent the estimated release date (that would be a real pain in the butt):(
don't even know if i'm staying alive till 2020
Philosophically you wouldn't know you would be alive tomorrow, but this is totally irrelevant :D

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The reason the date is so high is because they always want that post to appear first. I don't think it's the estimated release date.

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mega link to the first TOH game, not FLEEING, but same graphics (11Mo).
/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ094266.html

/#!6Vsj2DyZ!OxB1jPLG-q1ip7r_9GyctdhaXEADrw1nN0h75AxLixA

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

man it's over 2 months since last blog post i wait one more month if they haven't posted anything i wait another one, then i start thinking they giving it up.then i wait till 2015 and if they haven't posted anything new they break for sure.

but this game has so much potential goddamned:(

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Make it 3 months now. I guess the developer has a lot to do in real life but would it kill him to post his status once each month?

OP
an anonymous

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Make it 3 months now. I guess the developer has a lot to do in real life but would it kill him to post his status once each month?
or he's dead many people dying every day and nobody here knows about them.
ques if he's real death, we are the last ones getting informed about it.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.