What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Melly's Futanari Island

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
AKA "Faptacular Futa Frenzy" (thanks, Roadkill007 :rolleyes:).

As Toffi's Amazon Kara is no longer in production and has been replaced by a new Futa game, obviously a new thread is in order!

Maybe it'd be a good idea to link to his .
What we know:
The working title is Melly's Futanari Island.
Because it's an island and the main character is futanari. And adding a name into the gametitle makes it easier to find, to distinguish, and to abbreviate.
It's actually only the main character that's futa.
That is why I made some experiments with the Fighter Maker to make something different. This is no Fairy War or Amazon Kara with different models and it's no fighter - even though it's made with the Fighter Maker. There are a lot of things I tried for the first time this time around (like drawing enemies myself and making my own kind-of-engine within the Fighter Maker), so I don't know whether the result will please everybody but I sure had fun doing it.
And being egoistic that's pretty much all that matters to me.

Who else is super excited?

EDIT:
It's out!

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [WIP] Toffi's "Melly's Futanari Island"

Maybe I'm a horrible person, but:
MFI for appreviation doesn't seem as fun as something like, say:
Melly's Futa Wonderland (MFW)
Melly's Island of Lovely Females (MILF)

.- . Just something that came to my mind...

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am. Toffi's games are fun. And I'm wondering what kind of game this is going to be. :)

Pokepoke

Reputation score

;~; I thought she had released it or a demo or something.. you made me so happy for only a few seconds..

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Maybe it'd be a good idea to link to his .

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh. I'm not a fan of futa to be honest, but I'm quite a big fan of Toffi's works - so while I'm not quite pleased with AK being cancelled and not really fond of the change, I'm still looking forwards to the game.

Is it decided what's the playstyle for MFI's gonna be, by the way? Sort of an old-school platformer or perhaps some rpg-action-adventure mix?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TBH, futa is terrible when spammed with extreme futa with girls with balls the size of watermelons.

However, Toffi-sama manages to do futa correctly in his games, and it's quite enjoyable.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Toffi is male, and reportedly gets irritated when being mistaken for a female.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lolz
Perhaps toffi is futa?

Think about it, all that futa content done correctly.

atomicfire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it is rather uncanny

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Toffi is male, and reportedly gets irritated when being mistaken for a female.
Maybe it's because of the girl on his site, might make people think it's a representation of him(thus the gender misunderstanding), I think it might be the same with avatars too.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe it's because of the girl on his site, might make people think it's a representation of him(thus the gender misunderstanding), I think it might be the same with avatars too.
The girl is his avatar. Also I can confirm his male...ness, having been told by him personally, and he does in fact become quite irritated when people get his gender confused.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

What's this about her gender?

*wink* =)

Just kidding. Yeah, looking forward to it. Though I must note that saying what it *isn't* is not the same as saying what it *is*. Fighter maker can make a lot of types of games, including RPG's (though obviously that's not what it's designed for).

If I had to guess, it'd be something like final fight(sidescroll beat em up, but not technically a fighter), but with sex moves (he seemed to be heading in that direction with Amazon Kara).

Let's wish him luck in his new artistic direction, not least because his good fortune ends up being our good fortune! ^^

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The girl is his avatar. Also I can confirm his male...ness, having been told by him personally, and he does in fact become quite irritated when people get his gender confused.
Exactly my point, it's because of the avatar, simplest and possibly most common reason for many internet gender confusions.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I thought that the avatar was his gender as well till I saw his name on my donation receipt ^_^

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I'm not dissing the project in any way but when I saw the thread my brain instantly saw "Smelly Futanari Island"

I rofl'd.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm kind of happy. I wasn't all that excited for AK. But hopefully he's actually done the new game in February like he says he should be.

Cappy

Reputation score

With all due respect to Toffi, if you represent yourself with a female Avatar you've earned yourself the misunderstanding. If you want people to think of you as male, represent yourself with a male image that you think describes "you".

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think it's just the name throwing you off. It's rather gender ambiguous so you assume it's a female based on the avatar. Avatar's are a really bad way of determining gender though guys. I mean, just look at all the pony avatars on the internet. I wouldn't assume most of them are girls...

But nevertheless, I'm actually curious about these drawings of his. He's been working through 3DCG for a while, I have no idea what we'll be getting this time around.