What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Melly 2: Futanari Dreamland

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Melly 2: Futanari Dreamland

I posted some more info regarding the difficulty on my blog.

You're all pussies. :D

AlxEllis

Reputation score

Waited ages for the game to come out, LOVED the first one

Tough choice for a favourite scene but the electro-cum scene I quite enjoyed :D

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well,i tried the game yesterday and i liked it...Yeah it is difficult at certain places,but it's not that bad...

Actually the giantess boss is not that hard,but it requiress more luck than skill to beat her since sometimes just after you've shot down a rock from lets say a down row,another smaller stone would fly straight at you just after the first one at supersonic speed,and you would have no time to react at all...That pissed me off after the fifth consecutive try,but it was manageable.

The last boss was way easier than the giantess since it just required some concentration,but it certainly had the best rape scenes in the game,so i didn't really mind losing to it...

Anyway the author had the intent to make a game where players would enjoy winning as much as losing(with actually putting some effort into winning for a change),i'd say that he managed to do as much(this is just what i think)...

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

The last boss was way easier than the giantess
Now I gotta ask, cause this confuses me to no end:
you do know there's a "!" at the right appearing some time before she throws a rock at you?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now I gotta ask, cause this confuses me to no end:
you do know there's a "!" at the right appearing some time before she throws a rock at you?
Yes i do know otherwise i wouldn't have passed that stage at all(obviously)...

I was talking about rare instances where there would be one rock going at you at normal speed in upper row for example,and while you shot it down another smaller and faster one went at you just after it in the same row while you were still in the animation of shooting the previous one,so there was no way to defend against that smaller fast rock(i got in that situation every now and then,and it made me lose lives needlesly,but that may just as well be due to me not being good at this type of games or something)...

And btw i did say that it took me about five tries till' i managed to beat the giantess...

So what i said above wasn't really a complain,so don't get me wrong(i know that you've probably had a bunch of people complaining about this and that so far),it's just an observation from my side...

Also sorry if what i was trying to say wasn't clear enough in my previous post(or in this one),but english is not my native language so some stuff i write sometimes does sound convulted and weird(i guess i don't use english often enough so i am not all that proficient with it)...

Last edited:

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

I posted some more info regarding the difficulty on my blog.

You're all pussies. :D
There is also the consideration that a large portion of us are multitasking while playing the game...^^;

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Honestly while it was difficult and I did eventually rage quit my complaints are definitely less with the difficulty and more with the animations. First as someone already said having to wait for the animations to end each time before you got to keep trying eventually made me rage quit out of the sheer tediousness of it all. Especially found this noticeable on the giantess and the electro ghost people but was pretty bad all around. As well while I love Toffi's style the art here was just... Not really as good as usual... I remember during certain scenes I found myself just staring at certain parts of the art which just ruined whatever else was happening for me. (The giantess' foot during the foot rub scene just looks wrong to me and the bat winged girl's pussy looked like it was bleeding for examples I noticed) and lastly... I just didn't find most of the scenes enjoyable regardless... I think the whole futa angle was mostly wasted here. Admittedly I didn't finish the game yet and I'm willing to believe the scenes are better later on but The first game all the scenes except maybe a few were very good and I could get off to them. Here really just one of the snake boss' actually did anything for me.

I've always been of the opinion Futa is good cause it adds more options but this game seems to focus quite a bit on the penis to the exclusion of everything else. The character could have been an effeminate male as far as most of the scenes were concerned. If I'm a futa being raped I want focus on more than just the penis. I want focus on at least breasts as well... I mean there was not a single scene as far as I got that had any use for her breasts and only one scene that made use of her vagina.

So yeah I'm going to go through it again later to see if at least the scenes improve but...

Toffi... This was not your best work in my opinion. I still love you though and I'm sure the rest of your stuff will be at the quality I know you can do.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dont wanna start a new thread - just came here to say that Toffi is working on new game for some time ... 73% now ... link to blog on first page.
Well and to those who arent familiar with toffi,i recommend playing amazon kara and fairy war - good animation : )