What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Amazon Kara

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [WIP] Toffi's Amazon Kara

This is called shit-chat and works to keep the thread up and losing some time. :rolleyes:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wait, what's the up down in reference to? We're talking about like 3 different games here for no reason.
Password is for the first Fairy Wars game's bonus level(character). Go over to the bonus level box and hit up down up down up down a few times and it should unlock.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm...I was thinking it would be better to make the control scheme optional, like in POTR. You know...for those of us who don't mind(and in fact, may prefer) button mashing...

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else find the boss of the trial version of Amazon Kara to be rather easy? Toffi gave away how to beat it. She said to use your speed to your advantage. What does that mean? If you tap in a direction twice you can dash. Soon as the boss gets close dash through her by repeatedly tapping forward then shoot it with your gun when you are a good distance away and wait for her to come close. Repeat this until she gets stuck offscreen, then keep firing until her health stops going down. After that you need to walk forward so she is back onscreen so that you can do more damage, but once she is back onscreen, repeat this method to kill her. Using this method I beat the boss without taking a single hit

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else find the boss of the trial version of Amazon Kara to be rather easy? Toffi gave away how to beat it. She said to use your speed to your advantage. What does that mean? If you tap in a direction twice you can dash. Soon as the boss gets close dash through her by repeatedly tapping forward then shoot it with your gun when you are a good distance away and wait for her to come close. Repeat this until she gets stuck offscreen, then keep firing until her health stops going down. After that you need to walk forward so she is back onscreen so that you can do more damage, but once she is back onscreen, repeat this method to kill her. Using this method I beat the boss without taking a single hit
1) Toffi is a guy, go back a page in the thread to hear his little rant.

2) The gun isn't actually suppose to be in the game, she is a little more difficult if you don't exploit that.

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1) Toffi is a guy, go back a page in the thread to hear his little rant.

2) The gun isn't actually suppose to be in the game, she is a little more difficult if you don't exploit that.
Yeah, my bad. I had read up about Toffi being male, but only after I posted that, and it never occurred to me that I had made a mistake when I posted. Sorry Toffi

As for the gun not supposed to be in the game, That I did not know. I still think that the boss should be pretty easy.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not normally into footplay but i liked the scene in this,

one thing i didnt like is the pissing though.

seems a lot of people dont really like that one

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

my opinions on tofii's games: Raped!: didn't really like the graphic quality of it. plus what's with no original characters? FW1: have yet to try it. PotR: best one behind fw2, especially love nina's down lick on downed opponent since it looks more like its normal sex and not restrained arms sex. FW2: i find helde's pussy rubbing move to be my favorite so i tend to get damaged on purpose just to hope that she uses that move on my character I'm playing as. the boss is confusing to beat cos I'm not sure if u have to make here orgasm or if u just have to reduce her health all the way.

Tofii idk if this is possible but could u make another potr like game but make it possible to be licked or fingered by two opponents kind of like a handicap match. i think it'd be possible that when one opponent has u in a sex hold the other opponent can jump in and add to the difficulty of getting out of the holds. what do u think? oh and before i forget make it yuri of course. i know that says alot.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, sorry for the necro but I think this is substantial news. Toffi quit working on AK a few months back probably just after releasing the demo and will not be continuing it anytime soon, if ever.

Good news is that Toffi has been working on another game that is actually piquing his/her interest and it should be released sometime next month. What it is about, not sure...but it's strictly futanari.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

An all futanari fighter game? This sounds faptastic!

Tit Fanatic

Reputation score

Dickgirls sound cool so long as there's tits too.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, sorry for the necro but I think this is substantial news. Toffi quit working on AK a few months back probably just after releasing the demo and will not be continuing it anytime soon, if ever.

Good news is that Toffi has been working on another game that is actually piquing his/her interest and it should be released sometime next month. What it is about, not sure...but it's strictly futanari.
Do not want.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

:\ I feel like the second anyone starts saying they lost interest in one project, future projects will suffer. I don't see how you can do basically the same thing and say one is more productive.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sounds cool. Has he announced what kind of game it's going to be- Oh wait. Heh. It's probably a fighter right?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

:\ I feel like the second anyone starts saying they lost interest in one project, future projects will suffer. I don't see how you can do basically the same thing and say one is more productive.
Well, according to his blog, he took a different approach to this new project, and is already 60-70% done. Hell, he's planning on releasing the full thing in February.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

:\ I feel like the second anyone starts saying they lost interest in one project, future projects will suffer.
That's kind of a given, if you ask me. If you cancel a project because of lack of motivation, it's past the point of simple "don't feel like it". You've got to be very sick and tired of what you're doing.
I know I'll never be as motivated again as I was when working on - say - Fairy War. After doing the same thing several thousand times you grow tired of it, no matter how pleased you are with the result.
Like I said, maybe one day my motivation comes back and I'll continue AK, but definitely not in the near future.

I don't see how you can do basically the same thing and say one is more productive.
Sounds cool. Has he announced what kind of game it's going to be- Oh wait. Heh. It's probably a fighter right?
That is why I made some experiments with the Fighter Maker to make something different. This is no Fairy War or Amazon Kara with different models and it's no fighter - even though it's made with the Fighter Maker. There are a lot of things I tried for the first time this time around (like drawing enemies myself and making my own kind-of-engine within the Fighter Maker), so I don't know whether the result will please everybody but I sure had fun doing it.
And being egoistic that's pretty much all that matters to me.