What's new

To Find a Way Home (Mamono Assault Force)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: To Find a Way Home (Mamono Assault Force)

"You're wrong." Bakan stated defiantly to the angel. "Whenever I choose to strike with my hammer with the intent to kill, I make it as swift and painless as possible. An eye for an eye... Such retribution, making even those of evil minds suffer does not bring anyone peace, only satisfaction to the truly sadistic." Bakan stated with passion. Seeing anyone, evil or not, writhe in absolute suffering brought him no relief nor pleasure knowing that they had died in such a way. Even when he was fueled with rage when he struck down the man who raped that poor girl, all he wanted was to eradicate that man's existence from the earth so that he could never harm another girl again... Unfortunately, he failed in that, and the man got away. That still troubles Bakan, as he worries if he'll come to hurt that girl again, or any other for that matter.

One thing that did bother Bakan was how this angel know of such a town where he and Ashloriel had been. He was still barely comforted by his confirmation of their safety. If it had been Ashloriel, Bakan would have no worry, but instead it was this man... He seemed to lack some important kindness in his eyes. And then, when he spoke of some primordial god... Bakan blinked with confusion. "Such a being exists...?" Bakan wondered, confused by the aspect. "If such a thing exists, could either you or I stand a chance against it?" Bakan shook his head, but then he wondered if such a being would be something his father would seek to take care of. His father didn't like gods going off on their own and being jerks, after all. But the scenario the angel described to him did not settle well with Bakan at all.

"Why is it that everything you say unsettles me?" Bakan sighed with irritation. "If such a thing exists, I will make sure it's not allowed to bring anyone harm." Bakan announced to the angel. "I will look for it." he said, before turning to the gruffs he was with.

"Thank you so much, all of you." Bakan said to the Gruffs. "We managed to accomplish so much because of your help. If you four weren't there, I'd have called for help so much sooner for fear of Cory and Rhep. I'll let you guys have some much deserved rest." Bakan announced, offering a brofist with a small grin to the gruffs, before he'd stand up. "Go ahead and gather from the creatures around here what you'd like. If anything unsatisfactory, I'll see what I can give you, alright?" Bakan offered, before he'd let them go as soon as they were pleased, and moving off himself to see what spoils were left for him.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bakan: HP = 97/118, PP = 44, EP = 48/84, Status = Injured

NPC stats
Cory: HP = ??/70, PP = ??/51, EP = ??/51, Status = Pregnant, ???
Rhep: HP = ??/99, PP = ??/43, EP = ??/44, Status = Fine, ???

The angel stared back at Bakan expressionlessly following his defiant statement, saying nothing until Bakan question his own ability to fight such a being as the one that he had described. "It is a primitive being, and too weak to be truly called a daemon as you would understand it. Destroying its physical form will cause its spirit to dissipate harmlessly unless it finds another host to jump to, and it could only jump to one which it has had a great deal of contact with. So long as there are no alraune within easy reach, it shouldn't be able to survive."

The angel once more remained silent, his face expressionless as he took Bakan's reprimand without any hint of a reaction, but he nodded just slightly when Bakan accepted the task that he had set forth. The gruffs, on the other hand, looked slightly discomforted at their early dismissal even as they each returned the fist bump. When he got to Jeff, the gruff knuckle-bumped him a bit harder than the others and said; "Are you sure about this, man? This swamp is pretty dangerous, we'd be glad to come along with you until this is over." Each of them nodded, but regardless of Bakan's response to their offer they began to search the dead, digging a selection of darkhearts from the corpses of the plant creatures, taking one apiece and giving the rest to Bakan. "Don't hang on to these too long" Garakaius grunted sagely as he offered his over, "Exposure to such dark magics for too long can have adverse effects on mortals... And even immortals, we have found lately."

Bakan gains 11 darkhearts after the gruffs take their shares.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(And zero experience)

Bakan shook his head as he cringed at the hearts, before putting them into a sack. "If I can clear out the alraune, and then get rid of him... Then the thing doing all of this nonsense will be gone, and the alraune will stop being so hostile?" Bakan wondered, before nodding to the gruffs, putting his sack away, over his shoulder. "Your task is complete, you know." Bakan announced. "Cory and Rhep were protected. Now... I must do this alone, as I would prefer it."

With that being said, Bakan would say his goodbyes to the gruffs, before tending to the armor hanging just barely from his shoulder, and laying it out before himself, and taking his hammer carefully over the rock above to have a somewhat solid surface to work on, and repair it. If the angel was still present, Bakan would ask, "So... Why exactly couldn't Ashloriel come? What was she busy with?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats

(And 4 exp.)

"Yes," said the angel, and the gruffs hesitantly nodded when Bakan affirmed that he would continue on his own. "Good luck Bakan... You need help in a fight, you call us right away, yeah?" Jeff said carefully, and then slapped Bakan on the shoulder before heading off into the swamp. "Aye, be safe my comrade! Tis a dangerous place, this bog...." Garakaius offered sagely before following Jeff away. "I'll see ya later Bakan! Janne said she saw you recently, I'll give her your regards anyway!" Stephano said, grinning as he jogged off after his elder kinfolk. "Don't go getting yourself in over your head boy, Ashloriel would have our heads if she found out that we walked off and left you to get into trouble!" Ogg grumbled darkly, and then Bakan was alone with the angel.

He watched Bakan silently as he repaired his armor, as if waiting for something, and answered Bakan's question in the a manner rapidly becoming familiar, "There was an... Incursion. She was one of those that responded to it. This world faces threats that humans never know of on a daily basis, and we are the only ones who go to deal with most of them. The war against the aliens continues, and groups of rogue demons have become even more common. I'm going to deal with one such demon after I'm finished here, one who's attempting to capture an elder dragon by using her son as a hostage. Ashloriel and a dozen others are currently dealing with an outsider awakening." There was more than a little bit of bitterness in the angel's voice as he spoke of his kind's responsibilities, but he offered no further explanation to Bakan, who quickly finished the quick repairs to his armor, making it fit for combat once again.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bakan nodded to each of his comrades, accepting their wishes for his safety, but his nodding turned into terror when Stephano announced that he was going to give Janne his regards. "Wait, no! Steph-!" Bakan called out, before Stephano and the others were gone. Sinking with despair, Bakan cried with frustration for a moment. "Damn it! The last thing she needs is encouragement to be more shameless than she already is!" Bakan grumbled.

Bakan lowered his head as the angel spoke, while working on his armor. Ashloriel was out there, fighting... And quite often she did fight. For so long Bakan was dead weight to her. As an angel, she has such responsibilities. Bakan thought to what he's been doing lately. He's hardly been making the task easier on her, to say the least... And with that, Bakan rose with a certain firmness to his aura. "Please, as a personal request, please go help Ashloriel." Bakan asked. "Don't worry about helping me with the creature controlling the alraune... So help me, I'll destroy it no matter what, to make the fight easier on her..." he announced.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC stats

For once, the angel's reply was prompt; "Ashloriel is with Gabriel and several other members of our kind. My presence there is not required. But... When I finish with my other task, I will ensure that she is alright for you. As such, if you are unable to defeat the old one on your own, don't hesitate to call upon me. It is imperative that this being is destroyed." He paused momentarily, "I am Castiel."

Bakan recognized both names, Gabriel being an archangel whom Ashloriel had spoken of quite highly while Castiel was a somewhat unusual case. Bakan's mentor and adoptive mother had spoken on occasion of Castiel, and while her tone had never failed to include the respect that she offered to every one of her kindred, it was also often laced with something else. Fear and anger had made occasional appearances, but most often Bakan had heard Ashloriel refer to Castiel with a hint of sorrow in her voice, most often when she spoke of his Insight, which was supposed to be incredibly powerful.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Added Sexual Weakness to Bakan's sheet.

That makes 7 total Flaws Bakan now has to his name. ;3;

Castiel... A name Ashloriel made Bakan familiar with. The many lessons Ashloriel gave Bakan often went over his head, and among them was the angel's ability of Insight. Ashloriel helped make Bakan understand that angels were people too, even though they were special in their own way. This only made Bakan come to love Ashloriel more, he'd find, as he'd realize how truly divine she was, even among other angels. Bakan blushed at that thought, but then he'd frown as he'd recall that even divine angels, wings not of night, could have their faults, or even seem somewhat cruel. Looking back, Bakan glanced over his shoulder, to where two lines were sticking out of his shirt a little on his back. There was little question, no matter how he looked at them... They were wings that should belong on a young angel... There was little Bakan could understand about that. He was growing something that should only belong on the divine... Though he wouldn't dare suggest he was coming closer to what an angel truly is. Bakan eagerly cast the suggestion away as a ruse.

"With all due respect, Castiel," Bakan replied, before slipping his repaired armor back onto his body, and sitting down to recover his mental and spiritual fortitude after having been shaken as he was. "The screams I heard upon your arrival, I have no fancy of hearing again," Bakan stated, looking upon Castiel, not with hate or scorn, but with a calm expression. "I mean no offense as I say this... I will not call upon your aid unless I have no other choice."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bakan: HP = 118, PP = 44, EP = 84, Status = Fine, Horny

NPC stats

Rolls
Perception (Bakan) : Failure.
Attacks: Three pollen shots automatically hit.
Resistance: Success (Bakan becomes Aroused), Success, Failure. Bakan becomes Horny.

"So long as the task is finished, it does not matter whether you call upon me again," Castiel replied immediately, and then he was simply gone, the only sign to indicate his disappearance a sound akin to the flap of a great bird's wings. That left Bakan alone in the swamp, his armor donned once more, and a few moments later he felt ready to continue physically. His wounds would leave scars, and what he had seen Castiel due to the alraune would not leave his thoughts unless he forced it to, but there was nothing for that but to press on.

Now alone, with the fey gone and his companions taken many miles to the North, Bakan left the site of the battle around the rock and continued off into the swamp. There were few paths to follow, and he was no tracker, nor did he have any idea where the alraune's sanctum might be, but until he found a better option wandering was his only avenue.

Moving carefully lest a bog spell his death, Bakan's alertness was not enough to keep from being ambushed, and about an hour after he found himself inhaling a sudden burst of very familiar golden powder. Lust began pounding through his body immediately, all but erasing his numerous other concerns as it threatened to overwhelm his will, but Bakan had long trained to resist such effects, and he spun to find an alraune standing among a copse of sickly trees to his left smiling at him triumphantly. She recognized that he had resisted her poison immediately, but unfortunately for Bakan, he didn't see the other two crouched on the bushes until they had already sent their own bursts of aphrodisiacs at his face. He recoiled away from the second, managing to avoid breathing in too much more, but the third struck him just as he was taking in a quick breath.

The three bursts were simply too much for his body to handle all at once, at least when he wasn't suspecting it. His cock was straining his pants painfully, and blind need burned through him uncontrollably as the three alraune closed in on him from the bushes, now recognizing that they had beaten Bakan's resistance. "Heehee~ This one's going to be fun! I bet he'll last all day before we've sucked him dry!" said the first to appear, and the protesting part of Bakan's brain that had been shunted into the background recognized that she had an abnormally large number of tentacles sprouting from her body, far more than the other two combined even. Those tendrils were already coiling towards him, and with his body all but paralyzed by lust, there seemed to be nothing that he could do to stop what was coming.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Making his way through the unknown lands, Bakan tried to keep his mind focused on his task. Suddenly caught off guard by the sneaky alraune, Bakan turned and somehow managed to resist her pollen. "You...!" Bakan grunted after he somehow managed to stop himself from suffering the effects, only to be struck twice more. Inhaling the last blast of golden powder, he felt the pollen infect him, and rapidly spread through his body. "Again...!?" Bakan exclaimed, sinking to his knees as he tried to mentally fight the effects, while the alraune with the largest tentacles wormed her appendages towards him, and began to wrap around him as the alraune began speaking of him lasting all day. "Stop...!" Bakan demanded, though only in a weaker tone as he tried to fight the effects. His body offered no resistance to the limbs that sprouted from the alraune. With all the will he could muster, he tried to recoil from the tentacle in order to find a moment to compose himself and recover from the dust that invaded his mind. Such a moment didn't come, however, as his willingness to go back simply made him fall backwards onto his ass, with his legs parted, and his length trying to push it's way out from his armor.

Even as the alraune came towards him, the only relief that he had was that Cory and Rhep weren't caught in the alraune's trap. However, that sense of relief was easily cast aside as he thought of where they might be right now. Who knows what troubles would come for them in his absence? Far away or close to him, Bakan felt a sense of hopelessness as he thought about how they were in such danger no matter where they were. 'Please let them be safe.' Bakan silently prayed, before he shut his eyes as the pollen devoured the last of his resistance.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bakan: HP = 118, PP = 44, EP = 84, Status = Fine

Bakan’s protests merely caused the alraune to giggle as they closed in on him. When the three plant women reached at him, grinning and eying his prone form and the erection trying to tear its way free of his pants, the one with the additional tentacles reached out for him and began pulling off the helpless warrior’s armor. His boots and his short came next, but they left his pants on as the two normal alraune laid down on either side of him. The one on his left began to caress and kiss the skin of his chest, her mouth eventually settling on one of his nipples and beginning to suckle lightly, and the one on his right leaned up and pressed her breasts against his face, encouraging him to do to her as the other plant-woman was doing to him, and if he complied and sucked on the slightly darker tip of her soft bosom, Bakan began to taste a wonderful sweet liquid that only made him even more aroused.

The alraune that was lightly holding him with tentacles, preventing him from taking care of the problem himself or squirming against their grasp, stood over him with an imperious expression and said; "You humans... So shameless with your lusts! One little breath and you're a helpless plaything." She pressed her foot against his cock through his cloths, rubbing it through the increasingly strained barrier of his pants, "So hard even when I step on you? I bet I could make you cum just like this... Lets find out!" She began to rub her foot against his member more insistently, causing spikes of pleasure to shoot up his spine and alleviate the raging lust that was burning through him, and he rapidly felt the urge to orgasm from the lewd assault of the three plant women. It wasn't long before his cock began to throb, and then his straining length popped free of his pants, causing the three alraune to giggle at his expense once more.

"So shameful~ Are you going to cum already? I think that you are!" his lead tormentor cooed, and then began to rub her foot over his cock all the more energetically. There was no resisting the pleasure, not when the alraune's poison was burning through his veins, and soon enough Bakan was pushed over the edge. The alraune standing over him grinned lewdly as his seed spurted out onto his belly, and even as the alraune that had been sucking on his nipple gave a lewd coo and started licking the spilled semen off of him, the one that had caused his orgasm continued to rub her foot over his sensitive member. "Such weak will~ We haven't even started yet, and you cum so quickly!" One of the other alraune, the one that was even then cleaning his spilled seed off of his abdomen, added; "And so much too! He must be really backed up!"

The speaker squatted over Bakan, straddling him, and a tentacle wrapped around his still throbbing member and oriented it upwards, so that the tip was pressed against the alraune's nether lips. "You'd better last longer this time~ I won't stop until I'm satisfied, and you're going to have to please all of us before we take you back and give you to the rest!" the alraune that was about to rape him said commandingly, and then she let out a low moan as she lowered herself down onto Bakan's cock, the plant-woman's soft folds enveloping his manhood, and providing intense pleasure that was overwhelming so soon after an orgasm. Beginning to ride him vigorously while her tentacle constricted around the base of his cock, the alraune didn't seem to care much about his feelings on the matter as she sought her own pleasure, and used his engorged manhood to take it. Moaning lewdly, she pounded herself onto his cock, and the one that had been smothering him with her breasts pulled away, allowing him a brief view of his rod vanishing into his rapists pussy.

He didn't have the opportunity to enjoy that view for very long, however, as that particular alraune then promptly sat on his face, pressing her slick sex against his mouth and saying; "Lick! Or I'll punish you~" As if to demonstrate her point, Bakan felt a tentacle suddenly begin to rub against his anus.

Regardless of his reaction to that, his hypersensitive cock was barely able to endure the tight squeezing of the alraune's soft inner walls, and all too soon he felt another orgasm rising up within him. "Mmmmnnn~ So shameful~ Going to cum again already!" she cooed lewdly, and if trying to force him to cum again, Bakan felt her inner walls tighten around his cock, and her hips began to bounce more quickly onto him. All too soon he was spurting his seed inside of her, cumming once more as a result of the curvy plant-girl's vigorous riding, and she let out a loud moan as her sex spasmed and sucked up every drop of his release deep into her womb, "So much! Nnnnn... You're cumming so much inside me! I'm going to... Gahh... Get pregnant for sure!"

Even though he'd already cum inside of her, the alraune continued to ride him, and the other continued to hump his face vigorously as well. "Nnnn... I told you I'd keep going until I was satisfied!" she declared lewdly, "Hnn... Just because you came doesn't mean that I'm done with you~ Ahhh! You'd better get... Nnn... Used to it.... We'll be... Mmmmm! We'll be doing this every day... Until you're completely dry!" With her tentacle constricting the blood from flowing out of his member and his entire body covered in dozens of tentacles, there was nothing that Bakan could do as the alraune rode him, her pace increasingly as her orgasm drew near, but also causing his cock to twitch as its increasingly sensitive nerve endings were stimulated by the plant-woman's inner walls. Again, Bakan's will didn't last long, before his body tensed in yet another orgasm, his cock erupting at the plant-kin's attentions for the third time, painting his partner's inner walls white with his sperm even as it was drawn up to join the load already in the alraune's body, but this time Bakan wasn't alone as the alraune screamed and squeezed around his cock, reaching orgasm herself as he filled her up with his semen once again.

Sighing contentedly a few moments later, the alraune pulled off of his abused cock, her tentacle still holding it tightly to ensure that he remained hard. Bakan's balls ached, but the alraune that had been mostly inactive after cleaning off his semen took up a position between his legs and gave his abused rod a lick. "Yummy~ It's my turn now!" she said, and then replaced his initial rapist over his member, but pointed herself in the opposite direction. Were his view not blocked by a facefull of alraune pussy, Bakan would have seen the second plant-girl's rounded bottom bouncing on his cock, as she had no more mercy than the first of them had. In fact, if anything she was even rougher on him, as their bodies slapped together noisily with every buck of her hips. He felt the pollen partially wearing off by then, but his exhaustion and over-stimulation, combined with the multiple women holding him down, meant that Bakan couldn't do a thing to stop what was happening to him. Helpless, he could only lie back as the alraune rode him, pounding onto his cock and quickly milking him to yet another orgasm, and then another, before the alraune came herself. The one riding his face, if his attentions had continued, orgasmed with her sibling, but by then Bakan felt as if he was going to pass out at any moment.

Unfortunately, his ordeal was far from finished, as the one on his face then took up a position over his rod. Gently lowering herself to engulf his agonized cock with her soft folds, the last of the alraune moaned softly and then leaned over him, and kissed him on the lips. She proved a much more gentle lover than the other two, and despite how much pain his sexual organs were in by then, Bakan felt pleasure once more weakening his will. Riding him softly and passionately, the last of the plant women to rape Bakan even allowed him to move his arms, though he was too weak to affect any attempts at escape successfully, and could do nothing lay back helplessly as this more passionate partner took her pleasure from him as well. His last climax joined hers, and after that Bakan was released only to black out a few moments later, his last conscious memories those of being lifted by his assailant's tentacles.

~~~~~~~~~​

When he awakened, Bakan found himself both naked and bound in vines, which supported him in a roughly standing position while holding him quite securely in place. Any attempt at movement on his part was met by a quick and sudden contraction of the plants binding him, including one that was wrapped around his throat. He also turned out to be not alone, though his glasses were now missing, as a soft feminine giggle sounded from just in front of him, and he could make out a vaguely feminine green shape standing there. "Awake huh? My sisters told me that you were really pent up~ You're really big too! I'll be your first partner today!" said a soft, female voice, and then the figure stepped up to him, the form of an alraune becoming clearer, and took a hold of his still aching cock, and stroked it until Bakan was forced to harden for her. Once he was ready, the alraune was gripped by the vines and lifted up, his cock swiftly slipping into her as she began to moan....

Many hours later, it was impossible for Bakan to tell how many alraune had raped him. They would come, and often spray him with their foul pollen, and have sex with him, and once he had impregnated them, they would leave. It was exhausting, and painful, and by the time night fell on whichever part of the swamp that he'd been taken to, he was too exhausted to even think of struggling. Several times, his squirming had caused him to be choked until he passed out, but he always awoke alive. His rapists spoke at him often, telling him that they would have sex with him until his body expired, and he had swiftly found that he wasn't their only victim. Through the haze of his sexual torture, Bakan often heard others being raped, some men and some women, but at one point he heard a thump, and a moment later he saw two green blobs dragging off another, more flesh-colored blob as it slid along the ground. The alraune around him laughed heartily at that, saying that another weak man had died, and his partner at the time, who had been casually sucking on his cock and pushing him toward a third orgasm without ever having spilled any of it into her womb, pulled off momentarily and wondered aloud how long he would last.

Finally, however, the day had come to an end, as the plant women seemed to pull away from their captives. That is, all except for one. She walked among them, sky-blue hair cascading down her back, and the tiny fluttering of his dulled supernatural senses told Bakan that she was working magic of some sort upon the other captives, and when she came to him, there was a moment as she paused in front of him. He couldn't see very well, but the alraune silently smiled, and gently gripped his cock as she worked healing magics into it, alleviating Bakan's pain greatly. She held onto it, and through his blurry vision Bakan saw that she was staring at the organ in her hands, but then there was a thunderous explosion, and Bakan felt a wave of heat washing over him. The shockwave that hit him next caused him to black out once more...

~~~~~~~~~​

Again, Bakan came back to the world of the living in an unfamiliar place. This time, the softness of a bed under his aching body, and the lack of any bindings, signaled that he was no longer a captive, and when he opened his eyes, he found that his glasses had been placed once more onto his face. He was lying on his back on a low bed, covered in blankets, and across the small wood-lined room from him sat an alraune with blue hair. She was naked, the tips of her breasts the same vibrant blue color as her somewhat mangy hair. She was seated in a chair with her legs crossed, one elbow leaning on a window sill as she rested her chin on her hand, looking out a glass-less window. The sounds of the swamp, familiar by now to Bakan after spending so much time here, came in through the window, signalling that he was still there. The room that he'd been left in was fairly small and of poor construction, likely little more than a small part of a shack somewhere out in the swamp, but it was a damn sight better than what he'd had before. Besides the bed, the chair that the alraune was sitting in, the window, and a wicker door standing opposite him, the room was empty.

(Gain 2 mutations and reset counter to 0. Also, gain 2 exp.)

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pathetic. So utterly pathetic. Bakan felt no other place more suitable for him than the dirt, having failed so easily against three meager alraune. He could only feel his worries over Cory and Rhep's safety well-placed, if this was all his protection and power amounted to. But they were somewhere else, and Bakan prayed they were safe. Even as the tentacles removed his armor and shirt, Bakan thought to what little he knew, and he figured that the alraune were preparing to bare his children. In his state of arousal, his initial thoughts were of the women simply satisfying their need to procreate. Such mental imagery left him only feeling sorry for the alraune, their warped nature forcing them to act in a way that was not suitable. But he was first bothered by the two women laying down next to him. Their expressions made his heart race with increased excitement, as he'd find that they were not women forced to breed by twisted instinct... 'They're... Going to toy with me!?' Bakan thought with sudden confusion.

"Wait... No...!" Bakan weakly protested, before the alraune were rewarded with a perhaps delightful sound of a pleasured voice. "Stop sucking...! What are you doing...!?" he exclaimed further. Bakan couldn't even fathom a lover doing such a thing, and yet, even as he squirmed, this alraune woman was nursing on his nipple. It tickled, and it felt better than Bakan would ever admit, but even if his hands were free, he lacked the will to stop her. The action aroused him so much, but he still didn't want to go peacefully like this, and humiliated by the woman. Before he could continue to protest, the other pressed her breasts in his face. It seemed too true that the alraune considered this not a simple act of mating for them, but some kind of perverse game.

Then the alraune went on about a single breath of their pollen, and Bakan rose his head a little, "Wouldn't... It be three breaths...? I inhaled three times as much-" he was cut off as she pressed her foot to his crotch, and his head fell back as a moan escaped him. The foot she used to walk all over the swamp, she was using to abuse his dick. "That's not... Sanitary!" he complained, before his mouth was muffled by the alraune's breast again. His head tossed and turned as he knew he was going to shamefully cum all over himself if she continued to use her foot, trying to make it stop to little avail.

'No... no-no-no! That's disgusting! I'm not the one who's shameful!' Bakan mentally protested in his position, before her aggressive rubbing laid his struggles to rest, his body twitching as she made him cum with her foot. The fact that the alraune went to lick the semen from his body only made him feel even more disturbed over the situation. 'Why are they doing this...' Bakan thought with his mind in a state of desperation, before his situation only got worse.

His face paled when the alraune was about to penetrate herself on him. 'Wasn't your purpose just to... T-go get pregnant!?' he wondered, his mind going blank for a moment as he adjusted his face to get fresh air amongst the alraune's fleshy meat bags one would call breasts. As she lifted up, and allowed Bakan that momentary view of the evil alraune announcing Bakan's horrible fate, when he felt her sink down onto his length, Bakan could feel something other than just the intense pleasure alone. Her pussy was slick in a different kind of way, he could tell. So easy it was to realize given her announcements, that she had already tortured other men like this recently. He could feel the remnants of another man's presence inside her pussy, and such a sensation drew nothing but repulsive pleasure to him. And...

It only got worse. The next he saw of the alraune who was smothering him was her hovering her ass over his face, which he somehow knew was the same case as the other alraune. He shook his head immediately. "N-no...!" he cried, before his face was smothered by her sex. 'Disgusting... These women... Are filthy...!' he cursed, before her threat to penetrate his ass was met with extreme hesitation, running his tongue along her impure womanhood. His moans from the buildup of pleasure and the following orgasm helped to stimulate the girl on his face. Twitching, his first climax flowed from him, his muffled screams no doubt greatly stimulating the alraune on his face even more. What followed next, he was already prepared for, but still suffered from. The alraune continued thrusting her hips against him, raping his length for all it was worth.

Cumming for that alraune a third time, and she was finally satisfied with letting the next have a turn with torturing him. As this madness went on, a part of him began to feel a sense of understanding. He wasn't quite sure what he was understanding yet, because all he could smell was the scent of the woman's crotch in his face, and all he could feel was the second alraune, bouncing herself on his manhood, abusing his quickly tiring manhood. "What is wrong with them..." Bakan wondered weakly, only a sense of helplessness to accompany his thoughts. He tried to put logic to it. These women were horrible, they were cruel, they were mean. There had to be a reason. There has to be something that is making them that way against their will... But Bakan could think of nothing. All he could see was a bunch of alraune having a lot of evil fun.

Despite what he knew he could see, Bakan still wanted to believe their dispositions were all fake. Cumming for a fourth and even fifth time, both times Bakan's moans became pathetic screams of agony as he was made to suffer. The experience of this nightmare, of a world of women he never knew was enough of a shock, but the agony of being forced to appease the sadistic desires of these women was enough to break Bakan's will and faith entirely. 'Even like this, her pussy, as repulsive as it feels, is making me cum...' Bakan groaned in his suffering as the second alraune to ride him finished him off and she came around his cock. But it was not a selfish misery that made Bakan suffer where he lay among the perverted women.

If he could just be away from this situation, free from having to suffer these creature's sadism, Bakan would find no peace greater than back with Cory, Rhep, and even among Ashloriel's presence. Ashloriel most of all, he wanted to feel her body against his, even if only in a happy hug. He wanted to kiss Cory again... 'Why didn't I understand...' Bakan weeped mentally. "Even as horrible as this is... If I were with you again..." Bakan truly began to weep as he wondered if he'd ever see Cory again. If only he had understood then, before he sent her away, what Cory went through, then he would have known that her true suffering came from Bakan himself, as he reacted so strongly about it. 'If I could see you, kneeling over me, casting aside these cruel creatures around me... This suffering would mean nothing... I would... Just be so happy to see you...'

Bakan couldn't apologize enough to the phantom image of Cory in his mind. Who knew how happy she was, even after being raped, to see Bakan there for her. But he only hurt her further... With his miserable, depressed expression.

When the last alraune leaned down towards him, Bakan shook his head weakly. "No..." he whimpered. She was coming for his lips. She had already disgraced those lips by rubbing her foul sex in his face, and now she sought to make a mockery of romance? A kiss he'd recall, with Cory, was similar to this one, but there were great differences between them. Despite his refusal, the alraune stole his lips. Bakan felt truly wretched as this woman tainted his memories of a sensual, loving kiss. 'No more of this... Please...' he begged any divine force above who would listen. Of course he had no immediate answer, before he was forced to cum, and felt the last of his will fade away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

When Bakan next awoke, he found out soon what the vines would do to him as he immediately began to struggle. Choked, Bakan strained throughout the ordeal until he felt himself able to breathe more easily. But when the alraune in front of him announced herself, he shook his head slowly. "No... Don't... I still hurt! Please..." he begged the alraune in front of him, but was marginally ignored. The sound of men and women around him being raped with him made the vines gripping him choke and strangle him horribly as he squirmed with insanity. 'The world was mad enough when women alone were victims! Why is this happening!? What kind of insanity is this!?' Bakan would have screamed those words if he could speak them. He threw his tantrum, furious, maddened, and in pain, until the vines choked him into unconsciousness, only for him to awake with a new alraune on top of him, fucking him in a routine he'd become familiar with. He was just a toy to these women, a mere tool for their enjoyment...

He lost track of time. He lost track of his thoughts. Raped over, and over, and over... Bakan went limp in the vines. Kissed, licked, and sprayed with pollen, his cock was red and swollen from all of the abuse. It hurt so much all he could focus on was the pain. And when he was hit with pollen, he had no more tears of suffering to offer for the even more agonizing mixture of pleasure and pain.

'I can't die like this.'

He wasn't sure if he was thinking, or barely talking with a hoarse voice.

'I've learned my mistake... Please don't let it end this way...'

'Cory... I have to return to you. I don't care what price I must pay, I don't care who answers my plea!'

'FREE ME!' Bakan growled with all his might, from the depths of his soul. And before he knew it, a shockwave came, and he was unconscious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The moment consciousness returned to him, Bakan immediately groaned as he tried to shoot up from the bed, before his pain caught up with him, and he leaned back into the bed. One hand rising, he felt his glasses on his face, before looking around, and settling on the blue haired alraune. Every single instinct in his body told him to get angry, to get furious, to desire fire and blood, but he could not summon the emotions his mind called for. His dignity was shattered, and he felt more ready to lay down and feel sorry for himself than get up and cause chaos. With his body aching, he chose the former, laying back down, and trying not to feel sorry for himself.

"Why..." Bakan asked with a shaken voice. He was still in disbelief. "If it didn't hurt as much as it did... I would never believe this was real..." he said aloud, mostly to the woman in the room, as everything from two days ago started coming back to him, piece by piece. Cory and Rhep were not with him. Just as everyone said, the alraune saw him as their target. And all Bakan did was lead himself right into their hands, and separated himself from those who could have protected him from those rapists... The same rapists who raped both man and woman alike the previous day... And so many... So many he felt mount his manhood, and pleasure themselves on him... "I mean..."

Bakan shot up from the bed again, one of his desired emotions, anger, suddenly finding itself within him. "I thought a woman raping a man wasn't possible! GENDER ROLES ARE BULLSHIT!"

(Bakan mutates, his vestigial wings becoming normal wings, and from all the pollen shots he received, he's naturally giving off Pheromones)
Also, 2 points into Body, where Bakan gains the slight bonuses from that, and he gains a new skill, Spirited Defender, pretty much as a substitute for RAGE MODE since he doesn't have bloodthirsty.

I'm saving up points mostly to just have 16 in his pocket for convenience should he meet with someone of magical spirit talent (SHADOW ARMOR WHOO!) who can teach him. I'm also saving it because I don't feel like Bakan has earned much advancement beyond simply points. I could make him that much crazy stronger, but I'll want to say that he has a moment to train and work that skill and power into himself.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bakan: HP = 120, PP = 45, EP = 85, Status = Fine

The blue-haired alraune looked at Bakan with a startled expression when he shot up from his bed, but she seemed to relax as he laid back down. The silent plant woman's gaze became worried as he spoke quietly to himself, and when he suddenly shot upwards again and spoke in a raised voice, she visibly cringed. Rising to her feet, she came over and silently placed her hands onto his shoulders, trying to gently pushed him back down onto the bed. She still said nothing, and it was from a doorway on the left side of the room that a feminine voice sounded a few seconds later; "So... I hear you're awake."

Then, accompanied by a soft sliding sound, a vaguely familiar serpentine woman entered there room, wearing a soft smile that was partially hidden by her crimson shawls and dark unruly hair. "I recognized you... From out in the forest. You shouldn't get so excited. Magic can help, but you need rest, along with fluids and nutrition, if you wish to truly recover from your captivity," the snake woman said softly, coming toward Bakan with a tray containing a cooked meal, something that his stomach was quite happy to see coming nearer regardless of its bearer.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the alraune come towards him, Bakan's eyes went wide and his face pale. When she put her hands on his shoulders, he let out a loud scream and vehemently tried to separate himself from her. "Not again! Never again! Ever again!" he shouted, before cringing as the torture his body went through punished him for his movements. When the snake woman came in, Bakan wailed in even more despair. With his mental separation of the sexes destroyed, Bakan may as well have been picturing himself as a defenseless, raped girl in some house with two strange men.

But when food was introduced to both his eyes and nostrils, Bakan's timid behavior ceased as he gave a questioning look to the snake lady. "Just... Who... Are you?" Bakan questioned her, his wings twitching on his back, which caused him to look back questioningly. '... Did they get bigger?' he wondered, before looking under the covers he was wearing, and letting out a sigh of relief. 'At least THAT didn't get bigger...'

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The alraune pulled back with a look of fright akin to the one on Bakan's face at his flailing, and backed away into the corner of the room. Seeing this, the naga frowned and slithered around the bed, carrying the tantalyzing platter of food with her as she went to comfort the distressed plant woman. The blue-haired girl calmed quickly enough under the other woman's attentions, and only then did she return her attention to Bakan, now frowning and speaking in a reproachful tone; "I was.... Am... Called Samarta. It was by my actions, and those of Inka here, that you were rescued from the alraune that had captured you, so please don't be so harsh to her. She is.... Easily distressed."

Sliding forward, Samarta laid the platter in front of Bakan, and then backed away. "Technically, this would be twice that I've saved you, and the first time very nearly spelled my end. I don't know how much more I have to do to prove to your kind that I am not some ravenous monster, but so long as you are under our care, you will speak to Inka and I with respect!" she said, and there was a great deal of bitterness in the naga's tone towards the end of her demand.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bakan looked back and forth between them, before he closed his eyes and tried to recall what happened before he went out cold. The whole day was quite possibly the longest in his life, and perhaps to everyone's benefit, helped him to understand how wrong he had been. Rape it was indeed, but Bakan wondered if what he experienced was similar to what women experience who've been victimized. Cory and Elysia came to mind. Recalling how upset they both were, he began to rethink why it was they were upset. When he did, the fact that they were raped alone somehow didn't seem to make sense. Rather... It was absolutely degrading, and the last thing Bakan would want to do is talk about what had occurred, for too many reasons for him to think of. But in the end... The one thing he longed for at that moment was to hold... Someone he cared for, either Cory or Ashloriel, Bakan was having difficulty deciding which. To be comforted by a tender touch... Perhaps that was what Cory wanted, no, needed to help her recover from the ordeal she went through.

'Maybe women are stronger than I gave them credit for...' Bakan thought to himself. 'I'll need to apologize to Cory and Rhep... If I see them again...' he thought, and again making a silent wish for their safety.

Opening his eyes, he looked to the two girls. "Samarta... And Inka..." he acknowledged them, before looking down in shame. "Thank you for helping me... And I'm sorry for bursting out at you." he apologized to Inka. "I've just been having a bad time with alraune lately..." he laughed with a sad tone. Then, when she brought the food forth, he nodded up to her. "Oh, thank you. My name is Bakan Jeru." he greeted her. But when she talked about proving herself something other than a ravenous monster, Bakan went still. "Wait..." he announced, thinking for a moment.

"You're... The monster?" Bakan questioned, seemingly astonished. Blinking, Bakan gave Samarta an incredulous expression, before suddenly laughing with amusement. "I imagined something bigger, and less beautiful... Seriously, I expected something as brutal as that nightmare lord I had the unfortunate chance of encountering. Though, to be honest, I am a little disappointed. If you were really a murderous monster... Things would be a lot simpler that way..." Bakan grinned suddenly. "And I'd get to fight something huge and scary!" he said as if the thought excited him.

Taking a bite of his food, Bakan gave a happy noise, quite pleased. "This sure beats eating my own cooking! Delicious!" Bakan announced. He was feeling better in spirits than before. In his mind, he swore he was going to get through this and apologize to Cory and Rhep proper. Even Ashloriel would need an apology. Swallowing the bite he made, Bakan looked up to Samarta. "I won't let the fact that you saved me slide underhand, I promise." he swore. "But I'm kind of already under another obligation... So, can I pay you back later? I'm here to find the cause of what's been driving the alraune crazy and put a stop to it. Oh!" Bakan gave a start. "Speaking of! I can't just be laying around!" he announced, before putting his hand to himself, and healing away the soreness in his body.

"So that one may survive for their next meal, mend the wounds and make them heal!" Bakan chanted, before his spiritual energies coursed through him. Once that was done, Bakan checked himself to see if he was nude or not, before looking to the two in the room with him. "Thanks for helping me out, but I gotta go now. I don't want to be anymore of a hassle than I've been!"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bakan's apology to the alraune was met with a hesitant frown, and then a soft nod of acknowledgement. Calling Samarta "the monster" on the other hand, caused both women to scowl darkly before Bakan offered a strange sort of clarification, and the snake women even blushed slightly when he referred to her as beautiful. "You... Are a very strange man," the naga declared as she observed Bakan's excitement at the prospect of fighting something big and scary, and Inka nodded solemnly in agreement.

The serpent woman smiled genuinely at him when he complimented her cooking, which was indeed quite good, excellent even. His talk of another obligation brought a look of confusion from both women, but his explanation brought a deep frown to both of their faces. "Yes... That... You see, I've been trying to do something about that too... That's how I found Inka here," she explained, and then Bakan enacted his healing magic. It worked its way through his body, but the pain in his limbs caused by his motion did not ease. When he glanced under the sheets, he found that he was still quite naked, but had been cleaned of the grime from the swamp and the leftovers of the alraune.

"That won't work," the naga declared suddenly, "You've already been healed as much as you can be with magic. Your body needs time and nutrients in order to recuperate." She smiled softly, "And you are welcome... To stay as long as you must in order to recover your strength, Bakan Jeru. Inka and I could use the company! She's never spoken with a human before." The alraune nodded and smiled at him, which the naga did also, and for a moment Bakan was forcibly reminded of the way that the alraune that had raped him, and the demons that had attempted before then, had looked upon him.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I get that a lot," Bakan replied when called strange, laughing a little as he sort of considered it a compliment. Granted, Bakan would be happier with 'frightening man,' but he imagined he simply had more work to do before he'd graduate from strange to scary. Though, her mentioning that she was trying to do something to the same effect of what he planned to do seemed to make sense, when he thought of it. She was going around, attacking the alraune, so she must have been doing her best to help. After attempting to heal himself, Bakan frowned at how ineffective his magic was. He was about to say something along the lines of simply toughing it out and enduring the pain in order to accomplish his goal, but her invitation, and the expression of a smile on both her and Inka made Bakan's mind halt for a moment as he was reminded of quite similar expressions on the demons, and the alraune before.

'That kind of expression...' Bakan analyzed the facial expressions they were giving off. So much like the alraunes, who had raped him, and the demons, who wanted to give him to their mistress, Bakan's mind was quickly connecting the dots. This expression meant something, and no matter who it was or what species, they looked at him with such an expression. With all this in mind, Bakan came to his conclusion. 'All of this can only mean one thing...'

'And that one thing must be something very important!'

Then, he replied to the two of them in kind. "I wouldn't want to impose, besides, this pain is nothing!" he announced, before making as if to move, before cringing and falling back onto the bed in agony, "OW THE PAIN!" he cried out.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alraune and naga both moved toward Bakan and forcibly pushed him back down onto the bed when he tried to rise, though they were gentle and smiled at him as they did so. "Don't try to strain yourself," the snake woman said, her tone gentle but firm. "Your body just needs time to build itself back up. You should be able to stand again by tomorrow, but for now, you need rest!"

She glanced at Inka and said; "Inka dear, why don't you get some clothes on and get dressed and go out for a while? I'll watch over our guest here for a while." The alraune silently nodded and released Bakan's shoulder, hesitantly offering him a reassuring smile before dressing in a set of thick wicker armor and left the room. Samarta settled back after the alraune had left, also releasing Bakan as she sat on her coiled tail.

"She's a very sweet thing," she said after the alraune had left, "But as you probably noticed, she cannot speak. I still don't know why..." She trailed off, momentarily staring off into space, but then focused back onto Bakan and asked; "You said that you were under another obligation, and that you were trying to find out what had driven the alraune insane... Why? Why are you really here, Bakan Jeru?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Tomorrow!?" Bakan exclaimed, complaining even as he was so easily pushed down by the lamia and the assistant alraune. "But I don't have time for tomorrow! Whatever's causing all this is getting stronger and I've gotta stop it!" Bakan insisted, wincing as him getting worked up resulted in pain. On that topic, Bakan would appear forever determined to be stubborn about it. His face pouting, he looked quite spoiled if Samarta were to analyze him, as if he got to fight all he wanted before, and is suddenly being denied now.

Inka's silence came as a topic that would distract Bakan from his complaining, however, as he'd raise his eyebrows in surprise. "She can't speak? I just thought she was shy." he admitted. And then, when asked of his reason for being here, Bakan thought the question so silly, since he thought it was rather obvious. "Well, I'm here to help!" he announced with a casual smile. And such was true. The angel's task given to him only pointed him in the direction he wanted to go. However, even after having said that, his smile turned somewhat sad. "Even though... I haven't been much help at all... Have I?" he asked her. "You've even saved me twice... I've indeed been a nuisance to you." he said with a depressed sigh. Sinking into the bed, he seemed to sink into his self-loathing as well. "Raped and crippled, I've been humiliated while trying to 'help' and I've only been bothering someone like you who's actually been doing some good..."

He sank further into the bed, until his face was hidden under the covers. "I'm terribly sorry for troubling you like this..." he apologized in a most humiliated tone.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It isn't growing any stronger," Samarta replied reassuringly, and she sounded quite sure of that statement as well. She seemed happy to leave that subject in favor of her alraune companion, however, and on the subject of Inka she added; "Oh she is quite shy.... You're the first human she's ever touched as far as I know. Err... By touched I mean, not... You know... She only healed you! She didn't do anything to you while you were asleep! I was watching you the whole time! I mean... Uhhh.... I was... Just watching over you... To make sure that you were alright."

The blushing naga then seemed happy for the second change of subject, though after a moment she frowned. "Well... I wouldn't say that you haven't done anything.... You certainly haven't done any harm!" she said, trying to sound reassuring as Bakan sunk deep into his self pity. Slithering slightly closer to him, she gripped his hand and squeezed it, "The others.... The two girls that were with you... I didn't see them among the captives. What happened to them? Were they... Taken?"

She seemed highly concerned, but the snake woman continued before Bakan could even respond; "Women usually survive much longer than men do! Even if they were taken somewhere else, they're still probably alive! We can get them back before anything bad happens.... Before anything really bad happens at least!" She offered him a hopeful smile and squeezed his hand tightly, gazing brightly at him even though he'd retreated beneath the sheets.