What's new

ADV [ Tinkle Bell] [ ティンクルベル ] Rondo Duo -Fortissimo at Dawn- PunyuPuri ff / 輪舞曲Duo -夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷりff (RE143025) (RJ143025)

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rondo Duo -fortissimo of dawn- punyupuri ff [RJ143025]

Alright, having finished this VN, I must say : while I wasn't that much into futa before, I think that I am now. Probably was looking at the wrong kind of futa.

But something bothers me : the story. While overall I understood what was going on, once chapter 10-11 hit...

My guess is that the class representative, the girl with glasses (they call her Iincho so I assume that's her position)'s plan was to spread the curse, then make it come back to the original cursed one, the gymnast. But then, why rape the swimmer girl as well ? I originally thought it was just a petty revenge, but given the post ending scenes, it's shown that everybody is back to normal.

Same as of why Katerina (devil) leaves, I assume it's just because her goal was to have Itsuki (black haired girl, red eyes) have friends. And the mirror thing is also weird. You spell her name, and summon her back I guess ?

Man that's the first time I actually care for story in a nukige. Can anyone versed in moonrunes help ?

EDIT : Oh, and what is the function of the white bar on the speed control panel ?I don't think I ever made it change. If it is useful, how do one changes it ?

Last edited:
OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, having finished this VN, I must say : while I wasn't that much into futa before, I think that I am now. Probably was looking at the wrong kind of futa.

But something bothers me : the story. While overall I understood what was going on, once chapter 10-11 hit...

My guess is that the class representative, the girl with glasses (they call her Iincho so I assume that's her position)'s plan was to spread the curse, then make it come back to the original cursed one, the gymnast. But then, why rape the swimmer girl as well ? I originally thought it was just a petty revenge, but given the post ending scenes, it's shown that everybody is back to normal.

Same as of why Katerina (devil) leaves, I assume it's just because her goal was to have Itsuki (black haired girl, red eyes) have friends. And the mirror thing is also weird. You spell her name, and summon her back I guess ?

Man that's the first time I actually care for story in a nukige. Can anyone versed in moonrunes help ?

EDIT : Oh, and what is the function of the white bar on the speed control panel ?I don't think I ever made it change. If it is useful, how do one changes it ?
It....controls the speed. Using the mouse wheel you can speed up or slow down the currently playing animation.

The Iincho actually has a vendetta against Misaki (Gymnast) and Yoko (actually track star), what it is I don't know though. Those two (Misaki and Yoko) are actually lovers so whether it's jealousy or the fact that they often have sex at school is something I can't answer for lack of Japanese knowledge. Just know Iincho has no good intentions at all.

Itsuki and Katarina (devil) were the ones that started the curse, so when Katarina (devil) left the curse was also lifted. Katarina's original goal was payback against Itsuki's father who she had fallen in love with. But Katarina ended up getting attached to Itsuki. Her leaving was sort of like atonement for tricking Itsuki and erasing Katarina's (human) memory of Itsuki which resulted in Itsuki developing trust issues and resentment towards friendship. (This is why she cried when reading Snow White cause she realized just how close it depicted her relationship with Itsuki.) So once she was able to make those bonds, Katarina decide to leave.

btw, for an idea of how the cursed flowed as told through the story it's:
Katarina -> Itsuki [tricked]
Itsuki -> Swimmer [forced]
Swimmer -> Manami [forced]
Manami -> Yoko [forced]
Yoko -> Misaki [consensual but later forced]
Misaki -> Haruka [forced]
Haruka -> Kaori [blackmailed]
Kaori -> Madoka [consensual but messed up in end]
Haruka (somehow still cursed) -> Nico/Reno [consensual]
Nico/Reno/Haurka -> Iincho + subordinates [consensual]
Those 6 -> most of the other girls [consensual]
All those girls -> Misaki/Yoko [gang raped]
Madoka -> Itsuki (who's unaffected) [consensual]

Somewhere between the end of first game and beginning of second game Reno got the cursed and gave it to Nico.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It....controls the speed. Using the mouse wheel you can speed up or slow down the currently playing animation.

The Iincho actually has a vendetta against Misaki (Gymnast) and Yoko (actually track star), what it is I don't know though. Those two (Misaki and Yoko) are actually lovers so whether it's jealousy or the fact that they often have sex at school is something I can't answer for lack of Japanese knowledge. Just know Iincho has no good intentions at all.

Itsuki and Katarina (devil) were the ones that started the curse, so when Katarina (devil) left the curse was also lifted. Katarina's original goal was payback against Itsuki's father who she had fallen in love with. But Katarina ended up getting attached to Itsuki. Her leaving was sort of like atonement for tricking Itsuki and erasing Katarina's (human) memory of Itsuki which resulted in Itsuki developing trust issues and resentment towards friendship. (This is why she cried when reading Snow White cause she realized just how close it depicted her relationship with Itsuki.) So once she was able to make those bonds, Katarina decide to leave.

btw, for an idea of how the cursed flowed as told through the story it's:
Katarina -> Itsuki [tricked]
Itsuki -> Swimmer [forced]
Swimmer -> Manami [forced]
Manami -> Yoko [forced]
Yoko -> Misaki [consensual but later forced]
Misaki -> Haruka [forced]
Haruka -> Kaori [blackmailed]
Kaori -> Madoka [consensual but messed up in end]
Haruka (somehow still cursed) -> Nico/Reno [consensual]
Nico/Reno/Haurka -> Iincho + subordinates [consensual]
Those 6 -> most of the other girls [consensual]
All those girls -> Misaki/Yoko [gang raped]
Madoka -> Itsuki (who's unaffected) [consensual]

Somewhere between the end of first game and beginning of second game Reno got the cursed and gave it to Nico.
Well, that explains... kinda everything actually ! Maybe except I don't remember some of those. Are they just implied or is there hidden scenes ?

As for the white bar... no wonder, I'm on a laptop. Having a touchpad, wheel scroll didn't come to mind. Thanks !

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that explains... kinda everything actually ! Maybe except I don't remember some of those. Are they just implied or is there hidden scenes ?

As for the white bar... no wonder, I'm on a laptop. Having a touchpad, wheel scroll didn't come to mind. Thanks !
Some of them are from the first game. The first scene we see in Duo is Misaki x Haruka.

There aren't any secret scenes that i've found other than the easter egg with Katarina in the H section of the gallery.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some of them are from the first game. The first scene we see in Duo is Misaki x Haruka.

There aren't any secret scenes that i've found other than the easter egg with Katarina in the H section of the gallery.
Oh, the first game. Right.

Either way, this clears everything now. I think the stinger at the very end might be a sequel hook, so here's hoping for that.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, the first game. Right.

Either way, this clears everything now. I think the stinger at the very end might be a sequel hook, so here's hoping for that.
The chances of that are very high actually. They did the same thing (granted no where near as flashy) at the end of the first game.
That teacher/nurse/nun whatever has been suspicious of itsuki since the first game and now with Katarina out in the open and a angel with her, I'm sure they'll make a 3rd game. Though, I'm not sure how it's going to play out since the main theme of the games were that curse and that's gone. For now at least

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Not really How but When ...... :D:D:D:D:D

And BTW : any1 able to update their version ? Tinklebell blocks me out and Dlsite doesn't seem to auto-update to newer versions :(

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Not really How but When ...... :D:D:D:D:D

And BTW : any1 able to update their version ? Tinklebell blocks me out and Dlsite doesn't seem to auto-update to newer versions :(
Anime-sharing. They have the update you can download separately in the torrent section.

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy mother of amazing art. This game looks amazing.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anime-sharing. They have the update you can download separately in the torrent section.
Is there some notes on the update?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there some notes on the update?
1.01 lets you change the volume/voices/music of each different girl during h-scene and adds a new ending in the gallery-ish. Dunno on 1.02

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just downloaded this! Another awesome animated H! Does anyone know how to possibly extract the mouse pointer? I like it and would love to use it on my PC. Also can anyone please point me to this update ppl are talking about? I did a search but cannot find the update on the aforementioned site.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^

Scroll down past the "U" magnet for the torrent, there should be 3 PS and 2 edits in red, the 1.02.zip patch link is right there in a lightgrey rectangle. Click the .zip thingy (7.41Mb), not the other 50Kb link.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^

Scroll down past the "U" magnet for the torrent, there should be 3 PS and 2 edits in red, the 1.02.zip patch link is right there in a lightgrey rectangle. Click the .zip thingy (7.41Mb), not the other 50Kb link.
Thanx bro appreciate it!

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So i got the 1.02 version but it seems they want a password, and I dont know it, or can't find it on the site.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i got the 1.02 version but it seems they want a password, and I dont know it, or can't find it on the site.
Wait....the zip file asks for a password? Did you get it from the link shared in the last page cause I just checked and it didn't ask for a password. The updater shouldn't ask for one either....at least that's how it was when I did it.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait....the zip file asks for a password? Did you get it from the link shared in the last page cause I just checked and it didn't ask for a password. The updater shouldn't ask for one either....at least that's how it was when I did it.
oh wait its a serch box so I can update it thought it was a password. Which of the files do i put the update in.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh wait its a serch box so I can update it thought it was a password. Which of the files do i put the update in.
It's just asking for the folder the files are contained in. So the location of the .exe file should be good.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i was let down with this game, everyone here hyped it so hard but it had like 1 anal scene :(

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was let down with this game, everyone here hyped it so hard but it had like 1 anal scene :(
and naturally you measure the quality of a work by how many anal scenes there are, right?

Personally, it's all the text that bothers me, I can't skip it or run it through AGTH, so it's just an annoyance to me.