What's new

Tillias' Thread (Rule 34)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Tillias' Thread (Rule 34)

"All fancied up and ready for town," Aleron joked as they made their way into the main cavern. Out here, the magic torches along the walls gave the impression of early evening, and many people were going about their business... if it took them between caverns, in any case.

"So, any requests?" the hybrid asked, brows raised to the skinny man. "I mean, you wanna find somewhere a little easier on the brain or do you just want to dive on in?"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well. . . I haven't really thought about that. I can't just walk up to women and ask if they want to sleep with me for science", Tillias chuckles. "Let's just walk downwards for a bit and see if something comes up." He points down the winded path.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Downhill's always better," Aleron agreed, though not because it made for easier travel! "And science, please. They might tell you they want to sleep with you for fun, though." He cast the other man an encouraging grin. "How about this: I'll take you to a little place I know where I know you won't go away disappointed or a virgin. Zenite's teeth, you'll probably wind up with Falia by the end of the night if you can handle putting forward a little effort!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, that sounds - promising", Tillias replies with an equal grin. "Take me there this instance", he demands in a uppity nasal tone before giving another smile to make clear he's joking.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sir, I forbid you not to go," Aleron continued, marching them at a leisurely clip down a short section of the spiral. In through another cavern he led, where the difference between public and patron-owned was immediately visible. For example, they passed under a great arch of fire, beyond which heavy drums played to the coruscations of dancing light along the domed roof of the cavern.

The entire place was decked with thick rugs of red, orange, yellow and white, and tapestries in similar colours covered the walls, causing a visual cacophony to add to the noise. It was busy here: people of all shapes and sizes were milling, dancing, talking and performing, and at the back of the cavern, the two of them could see a pair of light dragons acting... something, it was hard to tell! in front of a captive audience.

"Oh yeah," Aleron shouted over the noise. "I forgot it was almost time for that festival!"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There is a festival?" Tillias yells back. "I did not notice!" Tillias would like to look around and take all this in, but he is busy evading the elbows of people passing through. Luckily his slender frame allows him to weave through the masses with ease. "Let's check those dragons out", Tillias shouts and starts to move into their direction.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"In a week!" Aleron told him, "this is just the build-up!"

Some build-up... the place looked like it was doing its damnedest to blow the roof off with the way that people fluttered (some literally) from place to place, having a good time however they could.

Weaving their way through the shifting crowd, they found that it got a little quieter back here, and at one point they passed through something that felt a little like Ahket's earlier spell. Suddenly, the roar of drums and lots and lots of talking faded to nothing, to be replaced by the two dragons well cast voices. Instruments issued accompanying music below them, even as the male dragon broke into dramatic sounding song.

Here, there were cushions everywhere, though many were taken and some of those further away from the action seemed more distracted with one another. Closer to the walls, in fact, seemed to log a steady shift from those who were watching the play, to those who were watching one another!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Glad to leave the hectic behind Tillias motions towards some free pillows in the back - near enough to the cuddling pairs to be convenient, but not as close as to make their intentions THAT obvious.
As soon as Tillias sits he lets his eyes wander over the crowd while his ears are focussed on the dragon's song. It's not everyday you get to hear a dragon sing after all.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Listening, the song seemed to be about entreaty to a spurned: the male that was singing was sitting back on his haunches, arms spread as he 'pleaded' with the other dragon who, in theatrical fashion, paced and occasionally quipped back in time with the tune.

Casting a look around those outlying cushions, Tillias noted that not only were several people enjoying themselves rather more than should have been decent, there was also a grey-haired woman casting glances back to him. She smiled when she caught his eye, though she returned her attention to the play immediately afterwards. Still, if he watched, he'd notice that she glanced over again every now and then!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias blushes as he catches glimpses of indecency. True, he has seen a bit of it during his stay already, but still. . .
As their eyes meet Tillias can't help but stare at the woman. His mind starts racing. 'Alright, she looks interested. Now what? Should I walk over? That would be pretty direct, wouldn't it. What to say? And what about Aleron?' He turns his head and looks at Ahket's son.
Having come to a decision Tilliads nods towards the woman and slowly stands up. Mustering up every ounce of courage in his body he walks over to her. As he speaks it's in a quiet voice so as not to overshadow the dragon's song. "Hey, mind if I sit here?"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Aleron had only been mildly interested in the play, and he caught sight of the woman perhaps a moment before Tillias did. As the human looked to him, the hybrid brought both thumbs up and grinned encouragingly... maybe too encouragingly, but then again, he could just be teasing the man.

As Tillias settled beside the woman, she tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled at him, answering, "oh no, of course not... I'm Hazena." She kept her voice low as well, though it was apparent that her attention wasn't as much on the play as had originally appeared. In the low-ish light, he could now see that her skin was an inhuman shade of deep yellow, verging on bronze. Paired with her pale hair, that probably made her an air dragon or an air demon... either way, she seemed friendly enough!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hazena", Tillias repeats and likes how it rolls off his tongue. "My name is Tillias. . . I may be wrong, but I think I saw you looking over to me." A little smile plays along his lips, both of hope and nervousness. Now to try and play his cards right - if only he knew his hand!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hazena covered a grin with her fingers, looking away. "Well, you kept looking at me, I thought... though there might be something more interesting behind me," she glanced behind her. Yes, there were some interesting goings on... but she quickly turned her attention back to the human. "And, anyways, I figured that you were unbearably cute... but a lot of people here are just here for the show, so I didn't want to say anything."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias stifles laughter. "Heh. Cute? Me? But. . . It's true, you did catch my eye. And", he adds as he leans a bit closer, his voice little more than a whisper. "The show is nice and all, but it's not why I'm here."
He manages to somewhat suppress a blush about his own bravery.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Leaning back, matching his whisper, Hazena replied, "it's not why I'm here, either." She cast him an eager grin.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias smiles back. Casting a quick glance around and especially at Aleron he says: "Okay then. . . Should we go somewhere more private? To - get to know each other a little better?" The blush can not be held back now. He barely knows this woman's name, for Goddess' sake!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, well..." Hazena blushed just as much, her flesh turning an interesting orange-pink. "I was thinking of getting something delicious to eat, but I think we're not on the same page." She giggled. "However, if you'd rather..." she cast an eye to the nooks that lined the walls, noting that they weren't full up; obviously she expected him to mean sex, now that he'd come out and beat around the bush about it! "I'd consider it." Springing to her feet, Hazena put out her hand for him to take if he needed it to get up.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Food is good as well", Tillias is quick to respond as he accepts the hand and gets on his feet. "But if you'd rather - I'm fine with either", he finishes. Goddess, he sounds like such an inexperienced goof. . . Which he was, he slowly realised with a smile.
"I'm not very good at this", he admits still smiling.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Good at what?" Hazena asked, squeezing his hand before he could take it back. "Talking to air dragons?" Never the less, she grinned at the gentle tease, hand still around his, and guided him towards the wall -- and past the frolicking couples. Once there, she turned toward him, leaning up to try to kiss him. "I think you're going to be just fine," she told him.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, good at chatting up women", Tillias quips back as he is lead towards the wall. Now and then he casts a glance towards the couples.
Wow - that would've never come to his mind. . . She looks certainly like she's enjoying herself. Maybe keep that in mind.
Tillias turns back just in time to see Hazena leaning up to him. Wow! Okay, steady. You can do this. Just- His thought is interrupted as their lips meet. He leans into the kiss a bit. His hands instinctively reach out to steady himself and end up roaming the dragoness' sides. By the time the young man regains his composure he finds them resting on Hazena's waist. "Glad to meet your approval", he murmurs.