What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Re: Project X - current version demo 2.8

Just saying, from those two questions and answers alone, my first guess would have been Harriet Jones.

Naw, wasn't disputing anything with you, just giving a reason why the site gave a different answer. I wouldn't have thought of Jones at all, to be honest.

My first guess from those two would have been Harriet Jones, Former Prime Minister.
I know who you are.

Yeah you're right that could have been either. I completely forgot about Harriet Jones. (Although The Akinator already knew the character was male).

"I know who you are." Wut? Invisible messages nice.

Slightly back on subject, anybody have any ideas of future plans? I would investigate, but I already have, and all I could get out of it was a third level and tails being in the next update.

Any more specific information been scrounged up relative to production?

Not a whole lot unforutunately, buddy. If you'd like to find out some more, the forum over at the website for Project X may have some easter eggs. Thats just a maybe though.

Not a whole lot unforutunately, buddy. If you'd like to find out some more, the forum over at the website for Project X may have some easter eggs. Thats just a maybe though.

As I said, already investigated at least that much, I was hoping somebody mayhaps from the TP forums would know more, from maybe interacting with contributers personally.

Yeah..its too bad zeta didnt stay here.

Things I know:
Level 3 will be water based
Flipper will be an enemy
The arena will have the other playable characters as bosses (possibly only for tails?)
Tails is a new player character
Tails will face all the current enemies of the current levels (IOW no females milking his prostate until at least the 3rd level/arena mode)

Things I know:
Level 3 will be water based
Flipper will be an enemy
The arena will have the other playable characters as bosses (possibly only for tails?)
Tails is a new player character
Tails will face all the current enemies of the current levels (IOW no females milking his prostate until at least the 3rd level/arena mode)

Sorry to ask, but whats This "flipper" enemy??

Flipper was a dolphin that was into shota.

flipper3.jpg

I'd forgotten flipper's best friend was a ginger, boy whata loser flipper must've been amongst the fish community

Derail Save.

I wonder what kind of moves Dr. Akari would have? She is pretty much a scientist so there's a lot of possibilities.

I'd forgotten flipper's best friend was a ginger, boy whata loser flipper must've been amongst the fish community

A dolphin Fish, LAWL.

As for for Dr. Akari, I would think punches, kicks, and for her escape move, something like throwing a test tube that explodes? Or a forcefield?

A dolphin Fish, LAWL.

As for for Dr. Akari, I would think punches, kicks, and for her escape move, something like throwing a test tube that explodes? Or a forcefield?

Yes, I know dolphins are mammals

I was using fish as the general phrase for aquatic, finned, animals

Now go LAWL yourself in the corner you ginger bastard

Can't argue that the dolphin doesn't spend a lot of time in the fish community, though.

89321.gif

Back