What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Project X - CHRISTMAS UPDATE v3.3

Yeah, it's just that the last version was uploaded on Megaupload, and you know what happend with them.

So now we wait for v3.5, which should be out in a few weeks ( days? i didn't take note of the days ) and will add Cream and evil mode.

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can also check her FA page to.
Speaking of which she said something of her FA page about the next update being a lil late cuz she hasn't really been able to get in contact with the others that work on the game

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Speaking of which she said something of her FA page about the next update being a lil late cuz she hasn't really been able to get in contact with the others that work on the game
I found i, this was dated a week ago:

Hello to all, a lot of people will be asking what happened with the 3.5, and ive seen several comments in the journals and receive some notes about that.

The update is almost done really, we need just a couple of rapes and some sprites for the set of cream, but saddly I have to say that we are in the same situation when I announce the 3.5 version, in that time, we just needed the same two rapes and the sprites ive mentioned up there, an entire month wasted without doing anything.

Some of the members not are motivated to continue working, some others, simply dissapeared, or their job dont let them continue working, I already give some pressure to a couple of members to do their job, but... I cant really obligate them to work, the things not goes better for me, because due some circunstances, in 22 days of work in my job, i just had 3 days off in those 22 days, when I come house, I want to rest and play a bit, I can sacrifice some of my time to make the game but if the other members not advance, I cant do my job, plush, im a bit stressed because maybe i will have to take legal actions against my boss in the job due the mentioned trouble.

So, guys, I dont know what to do right now, im not sure if we should put just one rape for the enemies in the upcoming stages or... i dont really know, the ones who was expecting the new male character in the 4.0 sorry but for now will be on hold until furter notices.

Suggestions or ideas to make the development more easy?

And thats why I dont like to put deadlines, things like this happens, and we have bad luck this time, sorry :/

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know if she still checks this forum, but I honestly don't mind waiting. Hell, if I hear nothing for a year and then suddenly I find there's been an update of the level that they're planning, I'd be delighted.

Hope everything works out.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know if she still checks this forum, but I honestly don't mind waiting. Hell, if I hear nothing for a year and then suddenly I find there's been an update of the level that they're planning, I'd be delighted.

Hope everything works out.
Probably not there too much shit going on, on the official forums that she might not have time to check here.

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She added a small sneak peak of Cream of her FA page and the main web site. It's a few of Creams fighting moves

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yay, cream's video is out. Should only be a month or so before the update now.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

May's a popular month for Project X updates. Versions 2.0 and 3.0 I think came out in May.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If it does come out in may it probably won't feature the new level. TBH I'm still interested in this project but the excitement for new content has waned greatly (the addition of more and more content that just compounds the amount of work they need to do to get a single new enemy ready contributed significantly to this), I'd rather they just work on it and release updates without deadlines IF and WHEN they feel it's ready.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep. It's been almost 2 years since we had a new level.

It sucks kinda.

zetar02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably not there too much shit going on, on the official forums that she might not have time to check here.
I check this forum too, but i dont really post if i dont have anything interesting to say. But if the people of this forum wants or are interested, i can post the updates here too. I will stop to post in Tp's forum now, because seems to be dead, so the ones who wants to see the lil updates will have to go to my forum or check here if i have enough petitions from the people here to post the updates in this forum, i dont mind.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I think there are a few people at TP's forum who like the game, but most of the also go on FA, or your forum. I think it'd be good if you updated here too. But you know, the news get around quickly, so you don't have to worry.

And oh yeah... Mermaids.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think there are a few people at TP's forum who like the game, but most of the also go on FA, or your forum. I think it'd be good if you updated here too. But you know, the news get around quickly, so you don't have to worry.

And oh yeah... Mermaids.
We got it you want the mermaids XD What I want is the rule 63 succubi and incubi but they're quite a ways off.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

We got it you want the mermaids XD What I want is the rule 63 succubi and incubi but they're quite a ways off.
Do want that too. Female Tails can be quite tasty.

I hope the team stays set on making it happen.

But... the Mermaids.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

And oh yeah... Mermaids.
Just for the record, I think TP's forum is gone.

Typing in the url hasn't given anything but a 404 error in months, and he took the link off the main site as well.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Papanomics is practically "cabin in the woods"ing it up over here.

Feel free to post where you like Zeta, we've got our spies everywhere :p
If people are interested enough in a game, they WILL find it, even if you don't post update information anywhere, and just a link on an account somewhere, and your game is definitely one people are interested in.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Toonpimp's forum isn't gone yet. I still get on it, and so do others. From what I understand, he's just begun working on a game commissioned by someone who frequents here too.

That means this game will not only suck, but it will suck in the year 2014. I'm sorry, didn't mean to say that... well... yes, yes I did.

Back to Zeta and her team's not sucky game.

lmaonade200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me? or is Zeta's site giving the bandwidth error :(