What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Project X - CHRISTMAS UPDATE v3.3

So far, I've really enjoyed the updates albeit they are understandably sparse. It's been worth it, and the game moves forward each time. My only qualms are that some of the suggestions and enemy suggestions seem to be ignored, even the ones that really are put together well. Some of the fetishes are only touched upon, even the the tame ones, but that's probably so they don't alienate their fanbase. I will admit RockCandy presented those (watersports, distention, wacky, fart, and genital abuse) in a liberated way that should show how well they can be made. Also, I only wish they could release minor patches to the minor patches to fix smaller bugs, such as Zu still disappearing during 2 player if she is hit during a rape, the problem with non-aggressive enemies rushing off the screen and never returning, preventing you from continuing.

All in all though, I believe this game is turning out stupendous, and continues to improve upon itself. I am truly looking forward to Cream, Stages 3 and 4, as well as the other Evil characters. I am also hoping some more fetishes get attention.

(Is it right to call them Evil though? Everybody needs a little nooky.)

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

(Is it right to call them Evil though? Everybody needs a little nooky.)
Well, if you want to get technical, rape is sort of evil.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This might be a stupid question and it was probobly already posted on here but, how do you beat the level 2 boss? even when i kill both mouths countless times they still respawn.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This might be a stupid question and it was probobly already posted on here but, how do you beat the level 2 boss? even when i kill both mouths countless times they still respawn.
You need to hit the big gren thing in the middle of the map.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Level 3:
--------
Eel
Squid
Mermaid
Dolphin - MidBoss
Abyss(Temporal Name) - Boss (looks like a Huge Big Daddy)

Level 4:
--------
Giant Rat
Inccubus - Transform the guys into girls
Succubus - Transform the girls into guys
Zombie - MidBoss
Boss is a secret for now :p
Zombies? Genderswap? Big Daddy(If you're referring to Bioshock)?

FUCK YES.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

of course end boss would be a huge potato :D

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Level 3:
--------
Eel
Squid
Mermaid
Dolphin - MidBoss
Abyss(Temporal Name) - Boss (looks like a Huge Big Daddy)

Level 4:
--------
Giant Rat
Inccubus - Transform the guys into girls
Succubus - Transform the girls into guys
Zombie - MidBoss
Boss is a secret for now :p
Looking forward to stage 3.

As for stage 4. Monsters, zombies and likely a thriller-like stage? Oh my god, the boss is Michael Jackson back from the dead. ~Hoo!

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So what happened to their site? It's been down for me for the last couple of days.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They moved to

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

They moved to
You sure he wasn't talking about this?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Im really loving the project. if i could promote a character i'd actually like to see in the game it would be Sonia the hedgehog. I know thats a shot out of nowhere, but she just doesn't have much recognition at all.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im really loving the project. if i could promote a character i'd actually like to see in the game it would be Sonia the hedgehog. I know thats a shot out of nowhere, but she just doesn't have much recognition at all.
There's a reason for that.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There's a reason for that.
I should be an asshole about this, but after Darkfire's speech in the "Helping a friend" incident. I feel obligated to not.

Normally, after one makes such a statement, they would back it up with some form of proof or an opinion as to why. Such as : "Sonia the hedgehog is blah blah blah, that's why she doesn't get much recognition."

Just saying "There's a reason for that." Makes you sound like a snarky jackass.

Edit: Darmy got me thinking... and I always did like the cyborg rabbit from Sonic X.

Last edited:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think if they were gonna use a character from the comics/cartoon the first they would pick would be Sally honestly. Though really I would prefer no new characters at this point an just more levels. They already have their work cut out for them adding unique animations for the current roster as it is.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

What we need is some Bunnie.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That's what I'm talkin bout. Those sexy robotic appendages. Love me some machine hentai.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zeta has said in the past that she would not put any Sonic SatAM or Archie comic chars into PRoject X because those are not the characters she knows or cares about. The only exception to this rule being Bunnie Rabbot cause she think she's hot.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Zeta has said in the past that she would not put any Sonic SatAM or Archie comic chars into PRoject X because those are not the characters she knows or cares about. The only exception to this rule being Bunnie Rabbot cause she think she's hot.
See, this is how it's done. Friendly and informative. +rep to you sir

zetar02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, im going to clarify this a bit.
Project X is a parody of Project R, and Project R is a Fanfiction writed by NeoEclipse, based in the Sonic Universe, the official Sonic Universe, the story of Project R begins after Sonic X, some years later. And Sonic Satam or Archie not are... lets say, official for us, and as Talon said, on my country, i just was able to see the cartoons of sonic, but not satam, and much more less, a publication of archie out of america, im not really sure about this, but at least here, not exist, so, i dont know much about them, just what ive seen on inet, so, sorry but for now, we dont have plans to add any characters from those series, just from sonic x, sonic games and project r.