What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Project X - CHRISTMAS UPDATE v3.3

Hey so for some reason maybe im retarded but I beat arcade and all that jazz, get to the gallery and I cant open any doors, how do I open said doors?
Punch them.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

theres some basic stuff for tails with the evil chicks lol... i spent like 2 hours trying to beat the arena with him before realizing i could save the gallery with zeta... thats a lot of gay rape i had to watch... oh well

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to get to the boss gallery without having to beat Arcade Mode again? I can only get the basic enemies in Gallery Mode.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

saves for the last version work for this version. Go to the end of the arena gallery of bosses, past bigs the cat and hit the "exit" door to see evil zeta, rouge, and zu, but you can't see the mirror of your character
saves for the last version work for this version. Go to the end of the arena gallery of bosses, past bigs the cat and hit the "exit" door to see evil zeta, rouge, and zu, but you can't see the mirror of your character

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes I know that what I'm asking is if there is a way to be able to enter the arena gallery without beating arena mode with that character. For some reason I keep caling arena mode arcade mode.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do you have a save from your last game? If you're in the gallery in arena mode and you x out the game, you can load arena mode with any character you want.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lol, the problem he's having is that he went to the exit door to leave. Once you do that, then the game just loads up the score screen and you've got to beat arena mode again to get into the gallery.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

once you get to the boss gallery hit enter, move cursor over quit and hit enter
then load game, hit the right arrow key to get arena, hit down, hit enter, select character, and you're in the gallery with said character...

the enemies that have different animations on characters are:
Tentacles, Horses, Evil Zeta Zu and Rouge
otherwise any character will get a pretty similar animation on each enemy, so choose the one you want to fap to

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a subtle difference in one of the Worm animations too for each character - it pops out of a different orifice for each character (ass for Zeta, naval for Zeta, etc).

Also, the Chao masturbation animation is different for each character.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

theres a lot of subtle differences, i think some of the girls and tails do anal in the same poses for a lot of the enemies.... i hope they bring in more female enemies aside from the dopplegangers...

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Dunno why, but can't play it, it starts up, see the little screen with the blue and orange dragon heads, then 3 sec later it doesn't respond anymore.

Anyone know how to fix this?

sareihen

Reputation score

Can somebody upload save with opened boss gallery please?

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it doesn't "feel" that much different from the previous version.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

how does one access the normal enemies gallery? I got the full save from earlier post but I could only access the boss gallery

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not really getting why people keep complaining about how they choose to release the updates. Lately they've had a problem or two with the team one who left the team temporarily due to a misunderstanding with a fan as well as training some newblood that they're getting. But really it all kind of comes down to that this was a game that Zeta and Neoclipse wanted to make together that she decided to share with people and became something much bigger than she ever thought it would. They don't ask money for it and they offer a good quality qality game tat's both fun and erotic.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They're not complaining about how they release updates. They're complaining about how they keep coming up with more things to add to the game without finishing the stuff that is already there.

For the poster 3 before you, take a look a couple pages back and you'll find the stuff you're looking for.

And to the special individual who can't find the regular "Gallery". Honestly? It's right in the New game menu, you looked right at it when you started a new game. Oh wait, you didn't even play the game did you?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not really getting why people keep complaining about how they choose to release the updates. Lately they've had a problem or two with the team one who left the team temporarily due to a misunderstanding with a fan as well as training some newblood that they're getting. But really it all kind of comes down to that this was a game that Zeta and Neoclipse wanted to make together that she decided to share with people and became something much bigger than she ever thought it would. They don't ask money for it and they offer a good quality qality game tat's both fun and erotic.
don't take it personally. We've just gotten spoiled by the constant updates of shinobi girl, angel girl, fairy fighting, its not so much people are are really mad at the content, its that they have just been spoiled by these speedsters, plain and simple.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't get why criticisms have to only be from spoiled people. I don't expect anything from anyone, but it doesn't mean they're not making the best decisions on forward progress, not only in terms of releasing for an audience, but for ease of future creation for themselves. Not to mention the obvious that you don't make promises and not be able to keep to them. At that point, if anyone's "spoiled," you're the one creating it because you told the audience what and when they can expect it. Just because you take it away from them with the comment that "you're not paying for it anyway" doesn't make your word any less damaged.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Well that was fun for the time. Back to hard-coring dungeon defenders.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

And to the special individual who can't find the regular "Gallery". Honestly? It's right in the New game menu, you looked right at it when you started a new game. Oh wait, you didn't even play the game did you?
Yeah, I didn't play the game - I just got the full save and went straight to the galleries.
Thanks anyways, I guess.