What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Project X - current version demo 3.0

so i have to say under normal circumstances furry just isnt my thing but if hentai has taught me anything, besides tentacles will rape any school girl anywhere, is acceptance of ideas and ive gotta say this is actually one helluva a game its one of the few hentai brawlers that actually works smoothly (glares angrily at legend of kai) anyways if this was a pay for game id certainly shovel out the coin for this
you could always donate and help grease the wheel as it were...

thecrispydud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you could always donate and help grease the wheel as it were...
ha putting on the spot with that but sounds like a noble enough idea to me happen to have a direct link for such a thing in case others were interested?

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hooray now that this place is back near the top... There was a bit of a fiasco last month with the chief spriter NoPenNameGirl leaving due to a misunderstanding that lead to someone coming onto the official site and more or less flaming her. I'm very happy to say that last night she came back to the team and the forums their to hold a poll on Cream's tummy color where white is the majority ruling. Though it's not official this slight tweak seems to be the last thing needed before the update is released and once that's finished well we'll have a new stage and both Sonic and cream being added to our rosters as well as the evil chars in arena mode!
What happened, exactly? To my understanding, they got into a tiff over money or something - and after she left they pretty much banned her account and deleted all of her posts (standard Zeta reaction, that).

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hooray now that this place is back near the top... There was a bit of a fiasco last month with the chief spriter NoPenNameGirl leaving due to a misunderstanding that lead to someone coming onto the official site and more or less flaming her. I'm very happy to say that last night she came back to the team and the forums their to hold a poll on Cream's tummy color where white is the majority ruling. Though it's not official this slight tweak seems to be the last thing needed before the update is released and once that's finished well we'll have a new stage and both Sonic and cream being added to our rosters as well as the evil chars in arena mode!
I'm the most excited for the new area. Zone 3 (which was suppose to be included in the previous update several months ago but never was) looks amazing. New enemies means moar rape!

What happened, exactly? To my understanding, they got into a tiff over money or something - and after she left they pretty much banned her account and deleted all of her posts (standard Zeta reaction, that).
That's the first I've heard of this. Guess if you control the forum you control what people see. Looks like a classic case of 1984. Good to know we're safe to talk about it here...

(or ARE we?)

o_O

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No we don't do stuff like that here. Now if you'll all direct your attention to agent K we'll get this situation cleared right up.

Cappy

Reputation score

She came back, and from what was said by the admins, she deleted her own account of her own volition.

Of course, that's what was said after-the-fact.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What ACTUALLY happened was, Pen posted a topic saying she was taking a small break from Project X (As her part in the next update was already finished) due to someone scamming her. First he commissioned her for some sprites of Link, and was giving her extra money as a present, then for some reason or another, forced her to give all the money back, and saying the finalized product of his commission was trash.

HOWEVER,
The guy who commissioned her showed up on the thread and posted a very long explanation of the whole situation, including screenshots of the PM's between him and Pen, showing that the money was for more commissions, and when the sprites he asked for weren't to his liking, they got into an argument, he insulted her work and then demanded a refund. His post included apologies and a few other things. I don't remember everything in detail unfortunately because the thread was deleted.

A lot of regulars of the PX forum sympathized with the guy, and apologized for the name-calling and screams for blood that often come from fan-boys after something like this happens. I'm not sure what happened after that (I was gone for a few days between the first thread and the second, during which the first was deleted), but a new thread was created by Zeta, stating that Pen had felt like she had disappointed all of her fans, deleted her forum account, and was planning to leave the PX team. Zeta asked for fans to come and post kind words to Pen in order to convince her otherwise.

UNFORTUNATELY...
A few fan-boys invaded the thread, once again dragging up the guy from the previous thread, calling for his blood. Typical reaction. And due to me and a few others (I ended up getting into an argument with a forum regular who tried to assert that the screenshots he posted were fake, and that in believing them we were trusting some random dude over Pen, while I tried to convince him that they weren't faked, and that the entire situation was a misunderstanding. Possibly due to a language barrier.) the thread quickly stopped being about bringing Pen back, and Zeta ended up deleting it.

That's all I can remember of what happened. I'm hoping I didn't miss any important details..

Papanomics, you were there weren't you? Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I don't think there was any need for her to leave, they seemed like separate issues. It's amazing how much drama us H forums manage to produce.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

What ACTUALLY happened was, Pen posted a topic saying she was taking a small break from Project X (As her part in the next update was already finished) due to someone scamming her. First he commissioned her for some sprites of Link, and was giving her extra money as a present, then for some reason or another, forced her to give all the money back, and saying the finalized product of his commission was trash.

HOWEVER,
The guy who commissioned her showed up on the thread and posted a very long explanation of the whole situation, including screenshots of the PM's between him and Pen, showing that the money was for more commissions, and when the sprites he asked for weren't to his liking, they got into an argument, he insulted her work and then demanded a refund. His post included apologies and a few other things. I don't remember everything in detail unfortunately because the thread was deleted.

A lot of regulars of the PX forum sympathized with the guy, and apologized for the name-calling and screams for blood that often come from fan-boys after something like this happens. I'm not sure what happened after that (I was gone for a few days between the first thread and the second, during which the first was deleted), but a new thread was created by Zeta, stating that Pen had felt like she had disappointed all of her fans, deleted her forum account, and was planning to leave the PX team. Zeta asked for fans to come and post kind words to Pen in order to convince her otherwise.

UNFORTUNATELY...
A few fan-boys invaded the thread, once again dragging up the guy from the previous thread, calling for his blood. Typical reaction. And due to me and a few others (I ended up getting into an argument with a forum regular who tried to assert that the screenshots he posted were fake, and that in believing them we were trusting some random dude over Pen, while I tried to convince him that they weren't faked, and that the entire situation was a misunderstanding. Possibly due to a language barrier.) the thread quickly stopped being about bringing Pen back, and Zeta ended up deleting it.

That's all I can remember of what happened. I'm hoping I didn't miss any important details..

Papanomics, you were there weren't you? Did I miss anything?
I did read Pens forum post about the guy, but I didn't know the guy actually posted on the forums. Must of been when I was logged off and Zeta took it down. But ya you didn't miss anything explaining it.

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh. Yeah, see what happens when the full story ain't there? I agree that I don't see why she left - it was clearly seperate from the PX forums.

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

poor girl

idontknowwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally I think they're both unfortunate. Like mentioned, it was probably a language barrier that caused a misunderstanding, things escalated and eventually people took sides for both Pen and the "commissioner". Both took a lot of hits they most likely didn't deserve and both wanted to have this gone much better than it went. :(

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think there was any need for her to leave, they seemed like separate issues. It's amazing how much drama us H forums manage to produce.
People go crazy over their Hentai

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

It's not the hentai, it's the forums..

Forums are a breeding ground for discontent, scheming, and just plain all-over chaos due to how forums work..

The whole "posting" thing is one of the worst means of communication I've ever seen, and it's no wonder that it's possible to cause such severe havoc with just a few words or actions on a forum..

If your wondering why I use forums if I hate them so much, it's because other than private messengers, forums are the only available way I have to try and socialize..

Though regarding project X, I don't see this game getting very far in the near future... I don't know what the staff has to offer, but seeing as how busy they seem to be most of the time, I wouldn't hold it against them to eventually abandon the project next year at some point..

.... Sorry if that's a tad dark, but I gave up on hoping for progress from this game half a year ago, now I'm just kinda glancing over at them once in a while.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

It's not the hentai, it's the forums..

Forums are a breeding ground for discontent, scheming, and just plain all-over chaos due to how forums work..

The whole "posting" thing is one of the worst means of communication I've ever seen, and it's no wonder that it's possible to cause such severe havoc with just a few words or actions on a forum..

If your wondering why I use forums if I hate them so much, it's because other than private messengers, forums are the only available way I have to try and socialize..

Though regarding project X, I don't see this game getting very far in the near future... I don't know what the staff has to offer, but seeing as how busy they seem to be most of the time, I wouldn't hold it against them to eventually abandon the project next year at some point..

.... Sorry if that's a tad dark, but I gave up on hoping for progress from this game half a year ago, now I'm just kinda glancing over at them once in a while.

i don't think that Zeta posted there's gonna be 8 stages. When the new version comes out that will leave 5 stages left and I've seen Pen's sprites, they don't post alot of version but when they do they deliver. So i think they will finish this from start to finish.

SethK

Reputation score

Minor update. Zeta posted on her FA page, showing off two animations that are going to be in a special unlock-able gallery in the upcoming version. They're, unfortunately, censored, but I figured it'd be worth sharing anyway. :)

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Minor update. Zeta posted on her FA page, showing off two animations that are going to be in a special unlock-able gallery in the upcoming version. They're, unfortunately, censored, but I figured it'd be worth sharing anyway. :)

403 forbidden

SethK

Reputation score

403 forbidden
/shrug

Works fine for me.
In either case, you can also see them on the front page of the PX Forums, just scroll down a tad.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

copy paste the url, it works just fine.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Weird. Open in New Tab didn't work before. After copying link location and tossing it in the address bar manually, open in new tab works. Thanks.