What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

DreamManX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Project X - current version demo 3.0

Zeta made a new trailer for the new version of Zeta for Project X... and it's safe to say, it's pretty amazing

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lollin at the no adult-theme intro for the almost constant tit-bouncing character. Hope the next release comes out soon, and with the female arena bosses... poor tails' is stuck getting the shaft till then.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a really random side note here...

Cappy & Master_Bei_Shun...love your spoilers!

That is all. Thank you.

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda hope this means they'll update the models for the other female characters like Amy, Rouge and Blaze too. Especially for Amy, given that her artwork is always drawn showing that peach/skintoned stomach-to-breast area like Sonic's, and in this game she's drawn with a completely pink torso.

DreamManX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda hope this means they'll update the models for the other female characters like Amy, Rouge and Blaze too. Especially for Amy, given that her artwork is always drawn showing that peach/skintoned stomach-to-breast area like Sonic's, and in this game she's drawn with a completely pink torso.
There's a reason for that, read Zeta's comment

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, that's pretty informative there..

DreamManX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that's pretty informative there..
Ahhh...just tried the link there, and somehow says it's been removed...or something like that anyways

Okay, click on the logo on the top (where the two sheeps are, just in case that wasn't clear enough), then click on "FAQs & Guides", then after that, click on "Very Stupid Question (about Amy)" and look for Zeta's comment.

Sorry about that...no idea why my link wouldn't work :S

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kinda found it funny how they were telling the new person they wouldn't be banned for asking such a question, when it's a known fact that Zeta's blocked FA users for voicing their views before. She and her friends have a habit of biting anyone's head off for not agreeing with them. Still, it's their game, so they can do whatever they want I suppose. Now if only there was a way to edit the sprites.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh...just tried the link there, and somehow says it's been removed...or something like that anyways

Okay, click on the logo on the top (where the two sheeps are, just in case that wasn't clear enough), then click on "FAQs & Guides", then after that, click on "Very Stupid Question (about Amy)" and look for Zeta's comment.

Sorry about that...no idea why my link wouldn't work :S
I clicked it, accepted the window saying I was over 18, closed it, and then clicked it again, and it worked just fine. A lot of sites have trouble holding onto links when they want to stop you for a confirmation page.

DreamManX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I clicked it, accepted the window saying I was over 18, closed it, and then clicked it again, and it worked just fine. A lot of sites have trouble holding onto links when they want to stop you for a confirmation page.
Oh, well thanks for the info Twisted. xP

AngryVideoGameNerd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kinda found it funny how they were telling the new person they wouldn't be banned for asking such a question, when it's a known fact that Zeta's blocked FA users for voicing their views before. She and her friends have a habit of biting anyone's head off for not agreeing with them. Still, it's their game, so they can do whatever they want I suppose. Now if only there was a way to edit the sprites.
Voicing their views =/= Trolling. Like ANY moderator, she let people say what they want if they are constructively speakers.

If block trolls is a sin, all mods are destined to go to hell.

Last edited:

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Voicing their views =/= Trolling. Like ANY moderator, she let people say what they want if they are constructively speakers.

If block trolls is a sin, all mods are destined to go to hell.
Not sure if you're trolling with that response, or just genuinely failed to miss the obvious logical fallacy of your statement.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since this thread has been bumped I was hoping the game got an update but I see it' still silly drama no one really cares about.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Not sure if you're trolling with that response, or just genuinely failed to miss the obvious logical fallacy of your statement.
I'm not even sure if you can call it a logical fallacy. It's pretty... Yeah. Anyway, stop this silliness and actually having a constructive discussion please.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm currently thinking about putting an addition onto my garage, but I'm not sure if I should construct a pole barn on the side, or just build a second garage altogether. Would anybody care to assist me in a constructive discussion?

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'm currently thinking about putting an addition onto my garage, but I'm not sure if I should construct a pole barn on the side, or just build a second garage altogether. Would anybody care to assist me in a constructive discussion?
huzzah

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depends. What's the distance between your house and your neighbors' hous(es)? Also, would you be crushing any doghouses, thus causing small children to cry - that's always a relevant bonus to expansion projects.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Also, would you be crushing any doghouses.
HEY. I SAID CONSTRUCTIVE, NOT DESTRUCTIVE.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have a fairly large amount of area to work with, in excess of 500 feet in any direction. And it's completely devoid of dog-houses (as of 5 minutes ago... take that puppy-ghetto!). My main concern is the cost to benefit of this constructive endeavor.