What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Project X - current version 2.5

During a platforming section, you've gotta jump where you see a spider fall into the pit.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

During a platforming section, you've gotta jump where you see a spider fall into the pit.
I get to that spot, there are two tree stumps and a giant leaf between them. the spider falls in around the upper right corner of the leaf.

I've tried all kinds of jumping to find the right place, I just die. what am I missing?

-Oberon

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We might want to update the title of this thread to 2.8 so people know it's been updated, instead of just being talked about.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I get to that spot, there are two tree stumps and a giant leaf between them. the spider falls in around the upper right corner of the leaf.

I've tried all kinds of jumping to find the right place, I just die. what am I missing?

-Oberon
This is my problem. I got to that section and saw where the spider falls down, but I jump all over the place and can't seem to find that spot for the invisible ledge. I even tried just walking off the stump onto the leaf, and all that does is make me die some more.

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally got it to work. Just had to delete PROJECTX.PAK out of the Paks folder for some reason. XP

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whats in the update?

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just a new charakter choose menue with difference bars (life, Dfence, jump etc.) New loading pictures, different colored enemies
A arena to play if you finish the chapters (didnt checked that yet)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Anyone else notice... err, Zhu, I think her name was, is missing?

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That made me sad. Zhu was my favorite character.

In fact I still have 2.5 in my Recycle Bin. I'm thinking I may put that back in just so I can get her back.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I read, I'm going to stick with version 2.5.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the developers site and screenshots posted there, an underwater-level will be added and you will be able to pick a male character (a fox?) as well in the upcoming version.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was slightly saddened by the loss of Zhu. And the fact theres still no thrid level...

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

You sir are a creature of pure win! Thanks. Couldn't seem to beat Zu or Blaze's arena mode this whole time. Finally managed to get the rest of em beaten though... ^_^ Either way, you deserve many internets!
repost pl0x

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hopefully Zhu will come back as a secret character.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Hopefully Zhu will come back as a secret character.
Comming out of 'not being here' to add to this:

ATM the Creator of Zu ( rockcandy ) has had a major falling out with the Creator for Project X and as such is removed till things get patched up. Allot of in house fighting bought that out sadly. If things clear up, I'm sure we'll see a return soon enough. If not...Well the older beta's are still around.

2.8 thought right now just is out to get the people who yelped about wanting 2 player to quite down by allot. I do like how stronger foes are now color coded along with different names. By name alone it was a bit of an annoyance. That and the Second Stage Boss I noticed has about ha;f the health it did normally unless your doing 2 players, and then it's back to what it was in older betas.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, with a twist! :D

What started the "in-house" fighting LipucD?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I bet she didn't put dinner on the table at 5 o'clock how he likes it.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, with a twist! :D

What started the "in-house" fighting LipucD?
Rock Candy Felt that project x was too willed by the masses or something I think...Regardless it was Rock candy who started it, and who in the end pulled Zu from the Project in the first place with Zeta trying to get them to relax and add Zu to the game. Overall it is Rock Candy's call if in right judgment or not. So if she doesn't want Zu in the game, she doens't have to be.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"too willed by the masses"?

You mean too much influence by the fans/audience? Following their every whim and losing the original vision of the game?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I would think so. I mean, they did cave on a few things. Although I'm a bit glad they got rid of the skeleton.