What's new

The Works of Toonpimp

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: The Works of Toonpimp

I have just noticed that this thread has no tags. Carry-on.

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

o_O Would you let me in on how I'm trolling? Cause I honestly have no idea how I'm doing it.
He's wrong.
You're just a complete ass.
Not "heartless bastard."
That's for, like, killing children I guess.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Maybe 450 dollars is worth 2 days time of work for him, if it gets to that much. The quality is OK for a 2-day game, maybe even great, specially considering he might have built everything from the ground... Well, most of it anyway.
I couldn't imagine he wrote more than 10 lines of new code, and tweaked another 20, for this game. If he's not reusing the vast majority of his code-based assets, he's doing it way wrong, because he makes the same EXACT menus for basically every game I've seen. They all fit under the 2d sidescroller archetype, all use the same zoom, same escape, same keys to play...even this one, just turn health up from 20 to 250, add knockdown (did he have that in another game?), and animate, and you can turn most of the other games into this one.

It's actually kinda sad how little he adds in terms of code with each new iteration of the same engine. He's probably a far better artist than coder.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No, is a shameless plug.

@ raigntk: stop playing the fool, you know what's going on here and there's no reason to push it.

@ nolatare: You should know he's talking about TP as an artist and his good riddance was more in issuance to him directly. You're sort of just projecting offense onto him, news flash, everyone who hurts your feelings isn't a troll, I don't know why everything thinks that's what the meaning of the word is these days. I'm sure TP's forum was home to a lot more artists and games than just himself, so the fallout from his quitting will surely be missed. His forum and ours aren't much different in that aspect of not being centered around a single artist. In all fairness, he liked to make fun of us because our "artist' isn't around anymore, despite the fact that most of our stuff here isn't really driven around him, while at TP's forums, he had more of an "allowance" to other artists, as long as they didn't have more fans/posts/skill than he did.

However, still am sorry the forum went belly up, and you can crash here if you like til TP inevitably changes his mind as he always does, or stay as long as you like.

nolatare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, is a shameless plug.

@ raigntk: stop playing the fool, you know what's going on here and there's no reason to push it.

@ nolatare: You should know he's talking about TP as an artist and his good riddance was more in issuance to him directly. You're sort of just projecting offense onto him, news flash, everyone who hurts your feelings isn't a troll, I don't know why everything thinks that's what the meaning of the word is these days. I'm sure TP's forum was home to a lot more artists and games than just himself, so the fallout from his quitting will surely be missed. His forum and ours aren't much different in that aspect of not being centered around a single artist. In all fairness, he liked to make fun of us because our "artist' isn't around anymore, despite the fact that most of our stuff here isn't really driven around him, while at TP's forums, he had more of an "allowance" to other artists, as long as they didn't have more fans/posts/skill than he did.

However, still am sorry the forum went belly up, and you can crash here if you like til TP inevitably changes his mind as he always does, or stay as long as you like.
First off, I'm not saying he's "hurting my feelings" He's just been an asshole the whole time he was over there. And secondly, TP was not giving up gaming, he was just shutting down the forum. However, that is not the case anymore because haters are gonna hate. And he loves his haters lol. I just don't like it when people are going to be, as he put it "Heartless Bastards" to a whole community of people. THAT is what I took offense to. From what I understand, he's just butt-hurt from being kicked out for being an ass.

I'm finished ranting and ready to move on. Just wanted that point made clear.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First off, I'm not saying he's "hurting my feelings" He's just been an asshole the whole time he was over there. And secondly, TP was not giving up gaming, he was just shutting down the forum. However, that is not the case anymore because haters are gonna hate. And he loves his haters lol. I just don't like it when people are going to be, as he put it "Heartless Bastards" to a whole community of people. THAT is what I took offense to. From what I understand, he's just butt-hurt from being kicked out for being an ass.

I'm finished ranting and ready to move on. Just wanted that point made clear.
Ok my beef is against TP and only TP. I have nothing against the forums and I'm sorry if it played out that way. I was kicked out for voicing my opinion on an agrument that happened against TP and another user. I didn't defend either one but gave my opinion on how both of them were acting. If people wish to defend TP that's fine but I'm going to respond back to what they say, if it's directed toward me. Even if others don't like it.

@toxic Bah fine, was fun while it lasted. :D

nolatare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright. I accept your apology. Just keep your beef with TP, I'm sure he likes it actually lol.
Just try to remember, those forums over there are for everybody and it's not just another part of TP's stuff. It's a whole community just like ULMF.
This probably wasn't the best way to introduce myself here lol.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright. I accept your apology. Just keep your beef with TP, I'm sure he likes it actually lol.
Just try to remember, those forums over there are for everybody and it's not just another part of TP's stuff. It's a whole community just like ULMF.
This probably wasn't the best way to introduce myself here lol.
Thanks and it's ok because it wasn't as bad as when I first started posting on here xD

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, Nolatare, it's been a full... five minutes since I saw your post over at TP's forum.

Raigntk: I was kicked off Toonpimp's forum too a while back. He didn't like what I told him. But when it comes to forums, any forum. There is a chain of command that can never be broken. And Toonpimp, as Administrator over there, will forever have one up on you as a member. Even if you were a moderator, you'd still lose.

I go to the forums over there often. There's nice games on both sites, sometimes I find something here than isn't there, sometimes I find things there that aren't here.

Is Toonpimp a jerk? In my opinion, yeah. He's sensitive, bitchy, and doesn't like criticism. Is he a bad guy? Probably not, he's inspired by money, otherwise he'd be making games for free and that doesn't help him either.

I don't hold it against him that he kicked me off, I said some mean, asshole things to him, although true, he has the ability to remove people from his forum.

Could you make Rapeball now, Toonpimp?

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ever heard of pm?

Edit: just read the toonpimp forums, your now my hero raigntk, that was just to good.

Last edited:

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ever heard of pm?

Edit: just read the toonpimp forums, your now my hero raigntk, that was just to good.
Haha your welcome. I can't say I expected it because I wasn't sure what would happen but the turnout wasn't bad =p

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey has anyone here commissioned a game from Toonpimp, and if so, do you know how much you paid for what parts of that game?

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

You know I was going to close this place but I think I've had a change of heart. Assholes like Issac have made me realize that a lot of people that hate me visit this place. And I LOVE my haters. I can talk shit about them all day long and they will see it, however I won't see their hate because I could care less and I'm not out looking for it. I hope they keep hating me because their hate only makes me more popular. Which only makes me more prosperous.
I say to the haters, "Keep on Hating." Don't do it here, though. This is my house! I'll throw you right the FUCK OUT!
Forum stays. Thank asshole Issac.
I think I just seriously laughed my ass right off

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

til TP inevitably changes his mind as he always does
Wow, that was hard to call.

I'm not out looking for it.
That must be how he got into that argument with me on his forums, despite the fact I don't even have an account there.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow. Ive seen some people act like a child before but...wow. That just..brain hurts...too much childish intake at once...overloading...need...pills.....*foams at the mouth and falls over shaking uncontrollably*

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

This is why we should try to avoid talking about Toonpimp himself around here. Stick to talking about the games, and we'll get by with minimal trouble.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

This is why we should try to avoid talking about Toonpimp himself around here. Stick to talking about the games, and we'll get by with minimal trouble.
*coughbullshitcough*
Talking about his games, yeah, usually won't start shit, but once we start CRITIQUING them, oh man, GOD FORBID.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey has anyone here commissioned a game from Toonpimp, and if so, do you know how much you paid for what parts of that game?
Shadowman said he paid about 540 or 450 USD for it.

Kinda pricey, but your money is your own dismay, I always say.

I paid 80 USD to have Peach put into Pepe Le Rapiste. Those were the days that Toonpimp used to IM me and make dick jokes.

-shakes head-