What's new

The Testing of Faith (TentanariX) GMed by ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Testing of Faith (TentanariX) GMed by ranger

Karen peaked in to the smelly shop at very gruff and dirty looking man. Eying Karen's cleavage the dirty man gave a toothless smile. "Your lover humm. Well how about this lass prove to me that your lovely companion and yourself are and let me touch them titties and you can have both the horses for 70 denari." The pervert smiled at Karen and Grace who turned red at the suggestion but let Karen take lead on this issue.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Karen sighed out deeply at the perveted stable master , but swallowed hard and steeled her nerves before looking at Grace and giving her a knowing look, checking to see there werent any passers-by who might get the wrong ideas about the ladies before slowly lowering her tunic enough to reveal her luscious breasts before giving the man a warning, "Just get yourself a good feel. If try anything funny or more on me or my friend, Ill wont hold myself accountable for what happens next; and well leave. Understood?" She then stuck her chest out and closed her eyes, awaiting the pervert go get his jollies so she could get their horses and continue on their quest.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grace blushed a rare crimson hue on her otherwise white skin. Standing next to Karen she undid her top of her armor revealing her breasts as well. The perverted stable master grabbed each girls tits in his dirty smelly hands and gave both of them a good squeeze before smiling to himself and letting the girls go. "I have two horse out back that you can purchase but I might be willing to lower the price if you girls are willing to go a bit further than a grope." Grace looked at the man her blue eyes burrowing into him. "I suggest you keep your word stable keeper before you lose something more precocious to you than gold." The stable keeper got the hint and took the money making himself scarce. Their deal with the vial man done it was high time they moved out and onto the road.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Karen sighed before snugly tucking her tits back into her top and straighening her self out and pulling Grace's head into give a ling comforting kiss; "Im sorry you had to go through with that, Grace. But I wanted our venture to go swiftly and smoothly as possible. Not that it wouldve killed us to walk." She said ruefully and apologetically to her mate, feeling bad for stooping to let the dirty man rub his grubby hands over their bosoms as she got onto the horse. "but now that we got travelling arrangements settled, we need to head out to the mine to deal with this problem once and for all."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gathering their horses together and stashing any final gear the two woman headed out down the road. "Well Karen it should take about 3 days or so to get there any stop you want to make along the way?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"No... Not that i can really think of, Grace. Angel is safe and sound with your mother, and Jouna is watching over our home. With everything in order and knowing our two most precious things are being looked over and safe, I wish to waste no time locating those madmen and permanently ending the threat to our family once and for all." She said stern and resolutely as she spurred her horse into movement.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With that the women headed out. Thankfully their journey was fairly pleasant even given the nature of their adventure. Small Fruit was far from the Front lines so both women had little to fear from raiding orcs. On the third day however they came to a cross roads with a overgrown trail leading towards a village in the distance. "Well Karen we could check out the village but I don't hold much hope for it." Grace sounded grim and her face was sterner than usual.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Karen looked towards the village with a sombre and distraught expression on her face, "You think all of the villagers have been murdered or the cultists are running shop? If so perhaps we should try to locate the tunnel you scout informed you of. Im not opposed to or afraid of a fight, but I dont want these cultist bastards to get alarmed and given an opportunity to escape to where they could go unpunished. Or get into a situation we couldnt fight our ways out of. I suggest we take the other path and keep our eyes peeled for the tunnel you mentioned." She said thoughtfully to her companion asshe would continue tiding through the tall grass on her steed.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls: Perception
Grace: 31 vs 30 success!
Karen: 22 vs 30 fail!

Grace Nodded at Karen and nudged her horse along. Following down the other fork Grace kept an eye out for the entrance. "Okay Karen the scout said it was nearly over grown so we need to keep a good eye for the trail." After a while neither of the woman had spotted it and began to turn around when Grace pointed out a fairly overgrown trail just off the road an old rotten sign with a useless rusty lantern hanging from it. "That must be it come on lets hide the horses."

Extra

Denari refund sense we have prices for horses now. Karen gets 60 denari back having negotiated the work horses to a cheaper price. That is unless you wanted war horses.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Right." Karen nodded towards Grace, as she slowly lead her horse to what they thought would be a suitable hiding spot before dismounting and creeping slowly and cautiously down the overgrown trail towards the hole leading into the tunnel. She kept one hand on her weapon as they made their way to the secret entrance.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The trail was overgrown with large grasses and numerous small trees and smaller saplings which provided great cover from the air but the small size of the trees left little for them to hide. Of course both these worked for them and against them at the same time. Their walked seemed quiet as Grace took the lead letting Karen back her up with her powers and guns.

All was going well untill Grace made a sudden stop and looked dead ahead. Peaking around her lover Karen notices a fairly large bear eying both her and Grace.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon seeing the large bear Karen promptly taps Grace on the shoulder, "Grace stay calm. Keep your hands away from your weapon. Perhaps if we present ourselves as peaceful and non threatening it wont feel threatened and not attack us. It is likely just an innocent animal, protecting what its made its home. There is no need for us to attack. Just move slowly and non aggresive or suddenly and keep out hands away from our weapons and maybe we can move oast it." He whispered to her lover, doing exactly as she has said to provide an example to Grace.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Easy for you to say......" The bear was a big shaggy thing with dark eyes and dark brown fur. It sniffed the air for a bit before grunting its vocalizations deep and vibrating. Seeing that the intruders in its teritory didn't run the bear stood up on its hind legs reaching an imposing 9ft in height before letting out another challenge.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At seeing the bear rear up in front of her and Grace, Karen immediately put her front hand in front of Grace- "Grace get behind me, I have an idea. I just remembered that bears will back up and oeave you alone if you act intimidating and dominant. I'm going to try whip up some non harmful holy fire and surround it and try to scare her." She said as she closed her eyes, lifting up her arms and begin growling at the bear as she summoned a large spread of flames around the bear.

((Holf Fire: X=1))

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Karen called forth her holy fire letting it flare brightly. A first the bear growled menacingly at the two of them but after the second pulse of light and heat it backed down growling some more before running off into the woods making a huge racket. "Good thinking love!" Grace spun Karen around and kissed her deeply before letting her go and taking point on the trail once more. The trail went on for a good while with Karen and Grace passing old and abandoned mining equipment till at last the back entrance of the mine was before them. "Okay here we are not sure if we be able to enter the mine proper here but it dosn't seem guarded. Are you ready?"