What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

The Mi-go leads the trio to the back of the chamber, where a touch opens a secret door. Gesturing Helena to follow, it starts walking down the stairs.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena follows confused and curious as it opens a door at the back that leads further down and motions for her to follow. Moving slowly down the stairs after the Mi-Go Helena is unsure as to whats going on...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ginny and Jasmine quietly follow Helena and the Mi-go. The long staircase ends in the shore of a pool the Mi-go points them at.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena assumes the Mi-Go wants them in the pool she quietly undresses and moves forward, slipping in and waiting. The Mi-Go had something planned and Helena's own curious nature had reasserted itself, she would see this to the end regardless...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ginny hesitates before taking her clothes off as well and moving towards the pool. Jasmine concentrates for a moment before a barely-concealed grin appears on her face. "I think I'll pass." The Mi-go turns away and starts up the stairs again.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

{Pass!? What... Wait!} Helena stayed in the pool even as the Mi-Go left. She had made her decision to see this through and she would even if Jasmine's attitude was a little discomforting...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Ginny looks Jasmine questioningly from the pool, Jasmine merely sits down to watch. Suddenly the water around the bathers grows hard, and a transparent head rises from the water, glaring at them angrily. "You're making me dirty."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena jumps in surprise "So.. Sorry! Didn't know, I thought that. O dear," Helena would exit but can't all she can do is apologise at the situation.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well, don't let me stop you from getting clean. In fact, I think I'll help..." A large tendril enters Helena's ass, expanding as it pushes its way deep into her bowels and Ginny's scream tells that she's being subjected to the same treatment. Another tendrils enters Helena's flower and pushes itself all the way to her womb. Then they expand and Ginny lets out a whimper as they grow improbably large before the water starts to roughly scrub the bathers, inside and outside.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena grits her teeth and yelps as she's invaded, the lengths growing impossibly large inside her and pinning her in place by her core as the tub actually started to clean her. This was by far the damned weirdest thing that had happened and Helena had trouble wrapping her mind around it as she moaned loudly between gasps and yelps as the water worked her over...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The pool seems to get sadistic pleasure from focusing its attention to Helena's insides and breasts and she can milk flowing from her again as another tendril shoves itself deep into her throat, causing her to gag as it almost reaches her stomach, rubbing the entire length of her throat as the tendrils inside her move from scrubbing to thrusting motion, throwing her upwards with each thrust. Ginny seems to actually be in tears as she is roughly violated, at least at first. The treatment causes as much pain as it does pleasure, but slowly the pleasure starts winning out in Ginny's eyes as she stops resisting.

A good while later the pool deposits them both on the shore, thoroughly cleaned.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena liked a little pain in the mix and did her best to enjoy it. The three lengths pumping into her completely bringing her to a violent climax several times, her body thrashing even as it was forcibly bounced in the water. As she was deposited on the shore Helena rolled over still shaking "You alright?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ginny nods as she slowly gets up before attacking Jasmine with her fists. Jasmine seems unsurprised as she takes a blow to her face before grabbing Ginny and giving her a kiss. Flustered, Ginny backs away.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena wants absolutely no part of whats going on between those two but tries to prod the mind of the pool now that she knew it had one. {Thanks for the cleaning, it was... Bracing. I'm having trouble communicating with the fellow upstairs, any way you could help?}

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The pool seems sulky, and refuses to answer. After a while, Ginny seems to recover. "You should have warned us." "Why? You seemed to enjoy it."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena is confused by the pools demeanor and moves closer, trying again {What's wrong? I enjoyed myself immensely, But Ginny... Ginny doesn't like surprises, Come on, you can talk to me...} Helena oozed charm across the link, hoping to seem as trustworthy and likeable as possible. If this wouldn't work she'd have to think of something else.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A spray of dirty water hits Helena hard, sending her tumbling backwards. *Now we're even.*

Ginny blushes at the claim, but doesn't try to deny it, instead putting her clothes back on.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena rolls back laughing hard {Ya. Ya I guess we are, I did apologise} Still laughing she moved back to the pool. {Well, you cleaned me, How can I clean you~} Helena shot back, clearly flirting with the pool. Seemed she had made a friend, this was going to be interesting.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The pool goes back to sulking while Jasmine pulls Ginny on her lap and starts giving the scientist a back rub, which seems to be quickly calming her down.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

{Alright, I'll come back later~} Helena stands up smiling and dries off before putting her clothes back on. "Okay Jasmine, Any GOOD Ideas for talking with the Mi-Go?