What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

The mummy barely reacts as Helena hits it in the chest feet first, merely grabbing her leg as a grin spreads on its face. Holding her leg with a crushing grip it starts walking back towards the tomb, dragging her with it. Jasmine shoots another bolt of fire at it, causing the mummy to grunt in annoyance.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jasmine! Just grab the treasure, I'll be fine Helena shouts, now turning her entire attention to slipping this things grip, twisting and turning, even trying to suddenly reduce the actual width of her leg as she used the time occupying the mummy to let Jasmine get the chests farther towards the entrance.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The monster keeps its iron grip on Helena's leg and continues dragging her towards the tomb. Jasmine closes in, throwing another bolt of fire at the creature and missing again before grabbing the first chest and starting to drag it out. Just as they reach the door of the tomb Helena manages to pull her leg out of the monster's grip, causing it turn towards her with angered expression.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena, finally slipping lose, Grins at the mummy, before sticking her tongue out as she made serious time backing the hell away from the overly strong creature, a mistake on her part for getting that close, and helping Jasmine drag out the chest, 1 was better then none, and there was nothing stopping them from leading it into the other constructs either...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena reaches Jasmine ahead of the mummy just as she arrives at the mostly blocked doorway. As Jasmine pushes the chest through the gap and gets on her knees to slip under the rock, the mummy arrives back into the view, moving towards Helena with surprising turn of speed.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena, turning and seeing the mummy entirely too close for comfort, took what little time she had left to blow through the now easily remembered and practiced gestures to her vanish spell, knowing she had time to get the spell off, before making to blaze right passed the mummy, and head towards to constructs

Upon even a few hours of sleep, what you said earlier, and with the situation now more properly understood, you are correct. All dat vanish.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena HP: 17/27 mana 13/18
The mummy ignores Helena as she turns invisible, instead rushing towards Jasmine. The older succubus manages to slip through, but the mummy easily pushes the stone up and steps past it before letting it fall down, causing the old hatch to give way.The stone falls into place, blocking what little sunlight was coming from under it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena just stands there, struck dumb, as the stone is lifted, and then crashes down, wedging itself firmly in place. Standing there, just... staring at it, Helena's eye twitches, before the entirety of the pyramid, and the mine, is suddenly filled with a string of curses so profane the she was pretty sure she could have killed an angel with the sheer foulness of the language. To repeat it all here, all 7 straight minutes of it, would be a sin. As her voice echoed around the stone walls, her screaming actually became unintelligible, before she stopped, and fumed, silently, like a small fuse was burning on the back of her head.

Stomping back towards the dwarven mine, her eye twitching visibly with barely restrained temper, Helena was astounded she hadn't lost control, but was beyond caring at this moment, the realization more of a passing fancy as she made her way towards the constructs. Opening the door, Helena glared at them. Okay. You, have a dead dwarf upstairs. That is now moving around, and attacking people, more to the point, he dropped a big fucking rock in front of the entrance, and I can no longer get out, which means I can't use this journal to find your creators, which means I can't help you by trading you supplies, or directing your creators IF I find them, back to this mine. Will you help me move the stone. Helena asked plainly, her voice clipped, her shoulders shaking. Also, Do you know how to kill it. she added as a afterthought. because my magic doesn't seem to pack the appropriate punch.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"The way outside is blocked? This needs to be corrected." The speaking construct gestures and leads the other three workers through the door towards the entrance. The boulder has been pushed back until it's past the crossroad, and the clockworks work it over to the upper tunnel, clearing a route to the exit while blocking entrance to the tomb.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena, huffing out a breath of relief, followed the constructs, at least trying to save the second chest from being crushed, not once worrying about Jasmine if she had open sky to use to her advantage. She was just mad she couldn't kill it herself, Still, if she could, she'd start doggedly dragging the other chest back towards open daylight, thanking the constructs on the way out. *It dead yet?* Helena asked of her sister as she moved, pretty sure she was going to "Open" This chest by using it as a hammer to mash the mummy's skull just to be sure

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Time since mummy last seen: 15 minutes
Helena finds no chests in the hallway. *Not any more than it was before. It almost caught me and I had to drop the chest. When I got out it collapsed the sands so I couldn't get to it.* Jasmine seems frustrated at losing the chest and when Helena gets closer to entrance, she sees Jasmine digging it open again.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena groans, certainly not willing to lose both chests to the meddling of one insane already dead but still moving dwarf with a personal space problem. Helena's hands shifting to more closely resemble paws, she wasted no time in helping Jasmine dig their loot out, quite willing to spend several days doing it, and making a solemn, heartfelt vow, that she was going to kill the undead midget if she ever saw him again, one way or another.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Time since mummy last seen: 21 minutes Helena HP: 27/27
It takes several minutes to dig the entrance free again, and Jasmine casts a healing spell on Helena, removing the bruises the mummy caused. "Do we go back to get the chests? Together we might be able to take the mummy. It must be hurt by now."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hell yes we go after him! And not even for the chests! I just want him dead! The gold is a bonus! Helena said obviously pissed off by this latest bout of shenanigans, starting to make her way back into the tunnel and towards the sarcophagus, a ball of fire in her hand and ready to throw the second she laid eyes on the undead annoyance.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Time since mummy last seen: 22 minutes
Jasmine nods and follows Helena into the tunnel where the pair arrives at the boulder now blocking entrance to the tomb. The clockworks have apparently gone back to where they came from.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena stares at the boulder, this place was becoming more trouble then it was worth, and Helena was purely being a stubborn bitch at this point. Looking at the boulder, then at Jasmine, then down the tunnel to the mine, Helena sighed, and then remembered the pitfall. Jasmine, think we could roll this stupid thing into the pit? Helena asked, starting to try and push the thing further down the tunnel

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Time since mummy last seen: 22 minutes
Jasmine helps Helena to try and move the boulder, but after sliding a few inches forward, it stops. "We could probably push it on level ground, but I don't think we'll get it all the way up."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well then unless you have access to dynamite, we're fucked. The amount of time it would take to superheat a silicate stone of this size, and then shatter it, would be in hours, and probably destroy half the tunnel when it went, shards of glass shrapnel included, and I'd really rather not be speared. Fuck it, I'm going back to the caravan to get Cindy, and heading out to collect the chests from the first pyramid, and that short shithead can rot. Helena fumed, turning on her heel and flying out of the pyramid, angrier then a hornet.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine follows Helena out of the pyramid and soon the pair is back in the air. The flight back to the caravan is uneventful, and in no time they land near the wagons. Apart from a pair of legs hung from rope and sticking out from a barrel, there's no sign of Cindy or Willow.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena, landing back at the caravan, Jasmine just behind her, immediately set about finding Cindy, but apparently, they'd missed something interesting during their little trip, and now all they could see were legs, rope, and a barrel. Raising her eyebrows, Helena wandered over to the barrel, now curious as to what the hell was going on.