What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

Willow smiles and grabs Helena's hand before clumsily getting up. "Let's go see what Cindy has gotten up to."

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena sweatdrops.... "I can guess" Helena said helping Willow to her feet and walking back to camp. Those two had never stopped at just one egging... and Aqua was as mischievous as they were... and o dear...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy is sitting around the campfire with Aqua, teaching the slimegirl some cooking tricks she had picked up while the two spiders are obviously plotting again in their incomprehensible language.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena guides Willow to the fire and helps her sit down before stomping over to the spiders... "You guys started without me!?" She berated the spiders, paying more attention to Strike then Flame. "That is so rude~ i wanted to play too~!" Helena said, trying and failing to hide her laughter, letting her amusement carry over the link to the goofy pair. *Seriously? A slingshot? Impressive!*

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Strike slowly turns to look at Helena before pouncing and glomping her and starting to roll around with her, all the while looking serious. Willow watches the pair, obviously amused, and Cindy doesn't even blink at their antics any more.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena seriously looks back at Strike as she rolls around, refusing to giggle, she couldn't lose! not like this! Squirming around the Spider, Helena started poking and tickling the spider, at the very least interrupting their sinister plotting for a moment. If it was slingshots this time, what would it be next time!? They would just wake up webbed together being raped in their sleep? O god, Were they being trained? Were the Spiders actually in control like sinister spidery overlords!?!?!

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Strike squirms in a satisfying way and pulls Helena on top of her before spreading her legs and giving up. Flame has gone to wash up, innocently.

Suddenly Helena feels something brush against her leg. It turns out to be a white cat. "Meow?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena was about to stand and proclaim her triumphant victory before something brushed her leg. Looking down, she saw a cat. And it was a catty cat, not some kind of demonic super cat as far as she could tell..... "Hello~" Helena said, clambering off Strike and ignoring Flame as she stroked the white cat before picking it up. "Where did you come from?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena lifts the the cat up, the cat lifts its front paws on Helena's cheeks and sniffs her breath. Willow turns to look at the cat. "Oh, where have you been, Willies? You shouldn't wander away like that here, there are bigger predators than you around."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena giggles at the cat and looks at Willow. "She's right you know Willies, there's even a wolf that comes by, Best to stick by Willow" Helena said carrying the cat over and stroking her gently before handing her to the pregnant witch. "Friend of yours?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow pulls the cat to her lap and it starts purring. "He's my familiar. Rather better behaved than Strike, too. Except when there are female cats nearby."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena snickers. "At least Strike is a big girl with some very impressive fangs~ And Strike has been with me since the beginning, I met her quite by accident actually. She was always silly." Helena said remembering the space station fondly.

"Female cats you say!?" Helena said suddenly inspired, going all cat girl on Willow again, this time her fur an exact match for Willie's and Nyan~ing at Willow playfully before popping back to just being herself again. 'You're right, Strike can be an outright scoundrel, but I love her all the same~" Helena said smiling and sitting down and watching the goofy spiders.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willie pounces at Helena and hangs from her shoulder. Strike goes to wash herself too, and the two spiders splash around in the water playfully. Cindy and Aqua have started making lunch.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena laughs as Willie uses her shoulder like a perch. "I seem to make more friends every day! And only 1 in 3 can talk!" Helena said between giggles, sitting down next to Willow and reaching up to stroke the cat. "Well Willow? Can you handle a great deal of random unplanned sex, the occasional egging, and possibly more utterly confusing and random behaviour then anywhere else in the world?" Helena asked smiling, stroking Willow's belly again just because she could.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"If you can handle it so well, I shouldn't have too much trouble." Willow answers jokingly before fetching a jacket and pulling it over her shoulders.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena chuckles and makes more coffee, because she loved coffee, and a big bag of coffee lasted awhile. At least coffee would never plot against her, Unlike Pastries.......

Pushing away her hatred of pastries for now, Helena focused on the coffee and waited for the fireworks to start when Willow started to lay her first clutches, that was going to be fun to watch. Helena also vowed to learn how to speak Spider somehow.. if that was even possible... was it? "Hey Willow! Is it possible to speak with animals? I'd like to know what those goofy arachnids are up to... or at least know when you're going to be ambushed again~" Helena said teasing as she poured herself a cup and relaxed, turning purple.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena finishes her coffee, so Aqua and Cindy finish making lunch; a tasty stew full of peppers are vegetables.

Willow takes a bowl, eating with good appetite as Helena savors her coffee. "There is such a spell, but I don't know it, I'm afraid. Can't you understand Strike?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena shakes her head sadly. "They seem to talk with some odd tapping with each other. If I had to guess it was something like reading vibrations, so... no, I can't, it's just too odd" Helena says looking kind of depressed. "We handle emotions and vague commands, and she understands me just fine, But I can't understand her, it drives me insane some days"

Helena poured herself another cup and looked over at Strike sadly before turning back and eating her stew, thanking Cindy and Aqua for the delicious meal.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Maybe you should ask her to teach you, then." Willow says teasingly, watching the spiders playing in the water, too.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena pounds her food and coffee before immediately standing up and sitting down near the water, calling Strike over, not believing she hadn't thought of it before and posing the question in several different ways, unsure exactly how to ask but trying anyway...