What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

"Hello Helena. It's because of you that I am finally out of Nova Vaasa." Willow manages a small smile. "I knew there was something strange about you when we met, and then just as I got to the village where I was supposed to stay, I got a rather confusing letter from someone called Jasmine, who seems to be a friend of yours. I... don't really know what's going on, but you seem to be... interesting, somehow, and... I didn't really want to stay there. So here I am."

Cindy seems confused by what's happening, but she has stopped struggling and is listening intently.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ok" Helena says quietly, turning her gaze away, still finding it difficult to look at Willow directly for too long without old ghosts resurfacing... Turning a little, she looked back at Willow. "Give me a moment to get my friend here down, and we can go talk" Helena said, floating up to Cindy and carefully pulling her free, freezing and breaking small parts of the strands carefully until she was loose.

When Cindy was free, Helena would give her a look that brooked no argument and shoo her back to camp before looking back at Willow.

"Here you are. I'm not sure what was in the letter my sister sent you, not word for word. I assume you have some questions for sure... Just. I'm just glad you're alright." Helena finally said, sitting down on the ground and sighing.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow nods at Helena and watches curiously as she floats up. The web isn't too much damaged when Cindy is free, and the girl obediently heads back to the camp.

With Cindy gone, Willow sits down as well, facing Helena. "She didn't explain things very well, only talking something about other worlds and reincarnation. What's really going on with us?" The witch's expression turns more serious, and her eyes search Helena's face, as if trying to memorize it - or perhaps remember it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena fidgets uncomfortably for a moment before looking Willow dead in the eyes with a piercing stare. "Are you sure you really want to know..." She said quietly, terrified of the answer.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow hesitates for a moment. "Is... is it that bad? I don't need to hear all the details, but... just give me a general idea."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena sighs and closes her eyes, glad Willow hadn't asked for the entire series of event layed out, because Helena was just going to fall back on her original plan of Flood the persons mind with memories.

Leaning back, she looked up before speaking. "We were friends you and I, back in our world, lovers, a witch and a succubus. I thought everything was great until you invited me out to join you and a few of your friends for a coven gathering. I came, but my sister had warned me you might try and make me your familiar, a slave. I didn't want to believe it, so I waited patiently as the three of you chanted a spell. Lets just say.... Things went badly... Very badly. This is the part you don't really want to hear, and I don't want to talk about, so to sum it up, in the end... I killed you and took your soul in a fit of rage, something I'm ashamed of, even now. I went to hell to fix that mistake, but was torn from our world and thrown here in this place with my sister before I could finish. I was going to bring you back to life, make my apology, for what it was worth, and never bother you again. But then... You showed up here, old soul, in a new body with no idea about what had happened or why. And here we are now..."

Finishing, Helena looked back at Willow, spreading her wings and showing her horns, smiling gently, her face filled with a melancholy sadness.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

When Helena looks back to Willow, she finds her staring at the succubus with fascinated horror. For a few moments she just stares at Helena, before tearing her eyes away. "I... I guess that explains the dreams I've been having." Willow says finally. "I've never heard of anything like that, but somehow I know you're telling the truth."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am sorry Willow. More then you'll ever know, Although saying that means very little I suppose. I'm just trying to get home... I was going to ask you, when we had found a way... If you'd like to come back with us. It's much nicer then this pit in a thousand different ways... No insane clergy after you, a great deal safer..." Helena let her words drop off before standing.

"I don't know what to say to make any of this alright or easier Willow. If you've been having nightmares... I guess its one more thing I have to apologise for." She said with tears in her eyes as she started to slowly walk back towards camp, letting them fall freely where Willow couldn't see.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow stays still when Helena stands up, before finally answering with almost a whisper. "Not nightmares. Just dreams." If Helena were to look back, she'd see Willow still sitting, her eyes focusing on something far away with a dreamlike expression. "Pieces of what happened to you - to us. I think there was a theater, and an art gallery. It seems like a strange world. What was I like?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena stops cold, before turning back and laying a hand gently on Willow's shoulder, feeding her memories slowly, gently. Their first meeting and joining, the good times after, her feelings for her and everything good Helena remembered and had held onto all this time, simply standing there and cutting the images off before the aforementioned nightmare came to life right before Willow's eyes. Helena refusing to expose her to that, sparing her the pain of seeing it a second time.

"You were beautiful and fun and smart, kind and gentle and full of mischief all at the same time. Just as you are now Willow" Helena said barely above a whisper.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Closing her eyes, Willow calmly accepts the memories before standing up, moving face to face with Helena with a faint smile, though Helena can see the beginnings of tears in her eyes. Wordlessly she embraces Helena, her emotions at the same time calm and glowing like a bonfire.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena wraps her arms and wings around Willow, holding her close and crying softly, holding onto her tightly and apologising again. Not just for what she had done, but for it landing Willow here rather then where she belonged. Part of her soared that Willow was in her arms again, and Helena finally started to let go of the pain she had held onto all this time.

It was surprising, the urge to kiss Willow, but after a moment, it was done anyway, Helena's lips finding her neck to kiss her gently and hold on, just staying quiet and where she was.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow leans against Helena, suddenly breathing out as the succubus kisses her neck. Her hands gently wander down to Helena's shapely behind, and she seems to be simply enjoying the moment.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena chuckles as Willow slides her hands down to her ass, kissing her neck again and running her tongue along the skin gently before pulling back and looking into the witches eyes. Smiling gently, Helena leaned in and kissed her properly, her tongue slipping between Willow's lips to dance with her own as her hands trailed up and down her body, one into her hair and the other down to gently grope her ass, moaning softly in the embrace. Helena didn't know what to think, and only thought of making sure that Willow got everything she wanted and more out of this encounter, willing to give everything in this one moment if she asked for it.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow's smile is victorious when her eyes meet Helena's, and she eagerly answers the kiss, pushing Helena backwards as she gropes her ass. Were Helena paying attention, she might notice that Flame's web is now right behind her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena let out a soft moan as Willow moved them, helena stepping to follow without thinking as she trickled lust into the witch, grinning herself, moving to kiss Willow again as her hands groped her ass more fully, squeezing with both hands as the other trailed lower.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow gently presses Helena's back against the web without breaking their kiss and pulls her hands away before starting a full assault on Helena's bust, squeezing and toying with it eagerly for a moment before taking a step back, smiling widely as she tries to catch her breath before hastily starting to tear away her clothes. A couple buttons pop off of her shirt, but she doesn't seem to mind as she quickly discards it, followed by her pants and underwear.

Now free of clothes, Willow picks a thick want from among the clothes and steps closer to kiss Helena again while laying a hand on her left breast and gently rubbing the nipple.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena wriggles against the web a little, Gasping in surprise as Willow turned her full attention to her chest, squirming and moaning softly as they were both played with. Watching Willow undress, Helena giggled and squirmed a little more, although she blushed when she saw the witch grab a wand from her clothing, remembering the last time she had seen one and slickening almost immediately.

"Seems someone's eager" She said breathlessly before meeting her kiss with fervour and pushing her chest out a little towards Willow's teasing hand, enjoying everything immensely and sprouting a tendril only to slide it forward and up Willow's leg slowly.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow is grinning openly when she breaks the kiss, and she brings the wand up, softly drawing it along Helena's lips. "I've never had anyone restrained like this before, this is going to be fun!"

The witch drops the wand and squeezes Helena's bust again, kissing her lightly on the lips before starting to trail downwards to her chin, to her neck, to her chest before finally drawing a line across her breast and wrapping her lips around Helena's nipple. Biting the nipple gently, Willow's tongue flickers across it before she continues going downwards, quickly passing her bellybutton and ending up kissing Helena's jewel before giving her slit a couple experimental licks.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena grins back and wriggles a little more, very turned on and moaning softly as Willow worked lower, her lips teasing her skin until they wrapped around her nipple, the gentle bite making Helena gasp and twist. As Willow worked lower and lower, Helena shivered and bit her lip, twisting her hips and moaning louder this time as Willow lapped at her slit, finding it already moist.

Letting Willow have her way, Helena pushed the tendril gently against Willows flower before revealing it was morphed just as it had been for Cindy, the first bulb easing into the witches slit and starting to vibrate softly.