What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

The sun has already set when Helena and Jasmine get outside, and the clear sky comes out. Moon would rise soon, but for now the last echoes of sunlight are still in the horizon and the clear sky shows thousands of stars in unfamiliar patterns with no cloud cover or city lights to dim them.

Jasmine takes a swig before handing the bottle back and answering. *She wasn't raised in 21st century america. Before meeting us, she probably didn't have much experience with sex except when someone tried to force themselves on her, I'd wager.*

Strike eagerly hugs Helena, and the other spider comes over to Jasmine, who starts scratching its pedipalps.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena takes another pull on the wine, savoring the taste before answering. "I suppose that's true, and I can understand her being nervous. I almost don't want to push her anymore. I mean, we both wound up kind of forced into it by circumstance. I mean, I don't regret it myself but I suppose I would be nervous myself if it was just offered.

Growing quiet again, Helena began to scratch Strike all over, from pedipalps to belly to the pattern on her back.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Strike enjoys the attention and tries to return the favor, scratching Helena's head with a pedipalp. Jasmine takes the bottle again for another swig. "She has already changed a lot."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Agreed" Helena says, looking over and rolling her eyes as Strike scratched her head before chuckling and just enjoying it, regardless of how messy her hair got.

As an afterthought, Helena added, "I need to pick up that nifty healing trick of yours at some point."

Helena was content to spend the rest of the night draining the bottle and just looking up at the stars.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

In the morning Helena wakes up in her bed with only hazy memories of last night after the moonrise, feeling the pounding in her head and squirming in her stomach as a testament from last night's drinking, no doubt. Cindy seems to be gone, but Jasmine is still sleeping.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena gets up and groans, not really remembering what happened last night, as it seemed in this world, she could get properly trashed. Getting up carefully she looked around for Cindy before heading over to the speaking tube.

"Hello, have you seen Cindy? the slim brunette who was staying with us?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh, she asked for a guide and left about an hour ago." a female voice answers, different from yesterday. "Would you like breakfast?"

Jasmine blinks and sits up, looking surprised to find herself in the room.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Please, Something sweet, and tea if you have any please." Helena said through the tube. Checking Strike's position real quick, Helena prodded Jasmine after. *Cindy's left with a guide for something. Umm... Do you have any idea how we go back in here?*

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Coming right up."

Jasmine yawns. "Not... really. I think I almost fell when I tried to climb down the webs. That must have been some strong wine."

Strike is sleeping in the roof.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena chuckles and breathes a sigh of relief, still filled with the fear that she was going to grow fangs and a tail at some point and go on a rampage. Taking a seat, Helena waited for breakfast and played with her newest trick, floating small things around the room for no reason.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Jasmine is putting on her clothes, there's a knock from the door and a young woman comes in carrying a covered tray. Giving a small curtsy, she puts it on the table and leaves. The tray has a pot of tea as well as fresh bread and some sweet-smelling pies and a pitcher of apple juice.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena gives the woman a heartfelt thank you and starts with the Tea, pouring herself a cup and sipping slowly. It wasn't coffee, but it was caffeine and that was what counted. After a few minutes she would eat far slower and much more carefully then usual, still groggy from the mild hangover.

"Jasmine, of all the things we do today, I need marbles..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine starts eating too, though she seems to enjoy the food even more than usual. The bread is tasty and the pies even more so, making Helena quickly feel better. *Marbles? Well, something like that shouldn't be hard to get. What do you want marbles for, or is it going to be a surprise?*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena chuckled softly. "O... its a surprise, I think you'll enjoy it." Helena said with a wink. "I know Cindy will, though she want to kick my ass after" Helena said after a moment, barking with laughter as she finished breakfast.

Standing up and stretching, Helena thought for a minute. "Should we wait for Cindy? or just leave a note..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine smiles, but refrains from further questions.

"If she's out seeing the city, she might be gone for a long time. If you'd like to wait, I can try to teach you that healing spell. We might get that out of the way by lunchtime."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sounds like a plan, I don't much like the idea of bleeding to death." Helena says chuckling, shifting to get more comfortable, and falling into training as easily as breathing now. If Jasmine wanted any tricks she might have had, she would happily share.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena falls into the trance, she can feel Jasmine reaching out for her gently, like they did earlier. The spell formula seems simple at first, but it keeps varying in countless ways, making it hard to hold onto.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena just bends her mind to the task, as she always did when she was learning and ran over the spells basic, and all of its permutations for as long as it took, battering the knowledge into her head through repetition.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The spell eventually burns itself into Helena's memory, though the process is slow and tedious. When Helena gets out of the trance, she and Jasmine find that Cindy has come back at some point, and is scribbling something to a small notebook.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena comes out of the trance gratefully and thanks Jasmine before noticing that Cindy was back. "Why Hello there~ And where did our little Minx run off to this morning?" Helena asked curiously, checking her mood as well.