What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

*That sounds... really incredible. It explains why you're different here, at any rate. It must have been some sort of astral projection device. So you weren't really... real... before. How are you feeling? I mean, are you still...?*

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena was confused by the question for a moment before thinking. "I dont... I don't know Jasmine, I mean, only a moment ago, you were just a person in what I thought was a game, a very real and terrifying game..."

Thinking for a moment again, Helena tried to do the simplest thing she knew how were she still a succubus, reach out to Jasmine with her mind, walking through the steps that had been so instinctual before. *Hello... Jasmine?*

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*Hmm. You sound fainter. than before. That could be just because we're not as familiar as I thought we were. Try something else.*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena swooned and fell over onto her backside, now far more confused then she had been, and that was saying something. Nodding at Jasmine, she tried to change her clothing, something simple, like the color of her shirt.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena can feel... something, but nothing seems to happen. Jasmine frowns. "I suppose that's not too surprising. I'll go see if there's a village or something nearby, you...stay here."

Jasmine's wings spread out from her back and she easily rises to the air, soon disappearing into the mists.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena is a little disappointed at nothing happening but supposed it was to be suspected, She was just a normal girl after all. As Jasmine said she was leaving to go find a village, Helena nodded and took her advice, trying to climb a nearby tree to at least get off the ground....

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena has barely gotten up the tree when she spots a man running at the edge of her vision before disappearing into the mists again. The howling of the wolves comes again, this time close enough to send shivers down her spine.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena climbs farther up the tree and remains absolutely silent, clinging to the bark as the howls got closer, causing her to shiver in fear. This place... What had happened, and How was Jasmine here! She took a few deep breathes and tried to steady herself, calming down as she waited for Jasmine to come back...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Soon after the man has passed, a wolfpack runs after him, some of them turning to snarl at Helena, but none stopping. Half an hour passes, but there's still not a whisper from Jasmine.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena watches in horror as the wolves chase the man right underneath her and some even turn to snarl at her. Up in the tree she was safe, But what about Jasmine... Was she going to come back? As much as Helena would have liked to climb down and go looking for her, there was no WAY she was getting out of the tree with wolves so nearby.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Still more time passes, and Helena finds it hard to keep her eyes open until a huge owl passes within inches of her without a sound, waking her better than any amount of coffee could. *Bad news Helena. I've found a village, but it's not very hospitable at this time of night and it's a long walk. I think you'd better stay where you are, I'll come back.*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena jumped at the owl, and the voice. She could answer Jasmine, but that seemed to be the extent of her ability. *But Jasmine... Its... I...* She didn't want to stay, but she certainly didn't want to be eaten by wolves or who knew what else was loose out here.

*Don't leave me here Jasmine... Please~*

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For a moment Helena feels Jasmine's reassuring presence in her mind, then it's gone again. As she calms down slightly, Helena realizes that her clothes are soaked, and the night air is cool, making her shiver from cold.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena shudders a little and takes deep breaths, but almost loses her cool when she feels Jasmine's presence recede. Noticing that her clothing was soaked, she started to shiver on her perch, looking out in the night as her hands moved to her arms, rubbing them as she tried to warm up...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It feels like a very long time, but eventually Jasmine is back and she lands next to Helena, wrapping her wings around both of them and warming her up.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"O thank god" Helena said as Jasmine came back, wrapping her wings around her as she leaned into the succubus. "I'm so glad you're here, I'd be so screwed without you" She had never been happier to see Jasmine before, Ever. Being dropped in this world with no warning, and no explanation caused a shiver of abject terror to run through her body, but she clamped down it. This was not the place to be panicking, that would only make everything worse.

"Thank you Jasmine" She said as she shuddered, exhaustion creeping up on her.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Jasmine holds Helena close, she feels the exhaustion starting to overcome her.

The fresh rays of the morning sun wake Helena up, still wrapped in Jasmine's wings and leaning against the dozing succubus, who seems to be sitting on next to nothing.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Helena stirs, she notices two things. One, she's still in the dead forest, and Two, Jasmine was still holding her. So it wasn't a nightmare, this was real... O god.. Noticing that Jasmine was sitting on almost nothing, she freaked, not wanting the succubus to fall and without thinking, yanked Jasmine onto the branch. What the hell was she going to do, and where the hell was she! She had Preferred Hell!

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena pulls Jasmine towards her, the succubus' head lands on her bust. "Oof. Now this is a nice way to wake up." Jasmine presses her head against Helena and grabs Helena's breast with her left hand while the other one starts pulling her shirt off.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena looked down in mild confusion at the succubus, a laugh turning into an unexpected moan as Jasmine groped her without hesitation and began pulling at her shirt. Clinging as she was to the succubus, she didn't really have much say and the shirt easily came away, memories of Jasmine in bed making her shudder in arousal. "I'd say so..." She said, breathing a little heavily. At least Jasmine hadn't changed...