What's new

The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Same as all the other ones: An off-topic ramble about whatever strikes our fancy.

Business as usual.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

And business is good.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

About my TSO post where you said it wasn't even December yet, I've always started my Christmas music right after Thanksgiving. After the food has settled I love digesting to Christmas Orchestral Rock.

Mmmmm...

:) It may not be December, but at least I didn't start playing it at Halloween! <3

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

About my TSO post where you said it wasn't even December yet, I've always started my Christmas music right after Thanksgiving. After the food has settled I love digesting to Christmas Orchestral Rock.

Mmmmm...

:) It may not be December, but at least I didn't start playing it at Halloween! <3
I never got why people care about the time of year at all when it comes to music. I listen to good music when I want, don't care about holidays. People shouldn't let a calendar tell them when they can and cannot listen to music they like to listen to

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I never got why people care about the time of year at all when it comes to music. I listen to good music when I want, don't care about holidays. People shouldn't let a calendar tell them when they can and cannot listen to music they like to listen to
The only issue with Christmas music is that it's pretty much the only music that near everyone will end up hearing whether they like it or not, every year of their life. You can go years without hearing an old classic or forgotten favourite, and it brings out nostalgia when you do hear it. But the way well known Christmas music has become so routine, I can understand how some people would be fussy about when they hear it.

I myself would probably frown on hearing any Christmas stuff on the radio before December. Anyone's individual listening though, is a different thing of course.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I myself would probably frown on hearing any Christmas stuff on the radio before December.
Christmas music has been playing on one of the local radio stations that they have on where I work for the past two weeks, and it's made me extremely angry each time I hear them. Though the only one that doesn't really set me off the Pogues' christmas song, Fairy Tale of New York.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In the past when I was working grocery, I'd have to hear holiday songs for my entire shift every day (one year Christmas songs started a little after Halloween and stopped finally at beginning of February). I think I heard every music genre version of Frosty the Snowman within a few days. It kinda makes you not want to hear them ever again...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It's already been clarified for me.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ass Master

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

cuz I say lol... like all the fucking time

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

He's admitted it. And even said lol in the process. I think we can call this case closed.

(⌐■‿■)

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Did that really need a neg rep to be said? Why not just a comment in the thread itself? Some people are really loose with their smiting text. >_>

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"I hate this goddamn victim mentality that people have" after spending four line breaks explaining how victimized you've been. K.

The point was that bad shit happens to everyone and there's no need to whine over it. -shrug- Bad shit happened to me too! Whoo!

Aaaaand...

I've moved on! <3

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Attack of the variable formatting!

Haha, funny story. I actively changed the text according to how I was feeling as I wrote everything. Well, and also the tone of my voice as I said it out loud. Sometimes shouting. BUT HEY, WHAT CAN YOU DO.

>You, >Intelligent and well spoken. Har. Har har har. Also, it's called a segue. That's one when we go from one topic to the next. Have we learned something today child?

If you want to move on to the next topic, bring one up. Don't post backless and shallow comments on the OLD one. And for that matter, I was never implying that I was intelligent or well spoken. I was actually talking about Kusanagi and Sinfulwolf, and pretty much every other person involved except Serifyn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.