What's new

The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Maybe I just never noticed any of the other douchebags doing it, but this is the first I've seen use an avatar.

THEY'RE EVOLVING! OH FUCK! SOMEONE, HIT 'B'! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HIT 'B'!
Its avatar even looks like a douchebag. I mean look at all that douchyness. Its like he's staring us in the face and saying "Send me to the trashbin now suckas!"

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Possible Remake of... 15th June 2011 00:25 Maybe you should go back and look at the facts, rather than guessing based on what other people have said. And frankly, I'm more than justified in deciding to withdraw my work which I did for no cost, if I decide to.

Sounds like I hit a sore spot... Striking a little too close to home for comfort? Maybe I hit the nail dead on the head with that... And having it called to the open is just killing you... Isn't it?

Fill that out... Maybe I'll print it... Put it in a nice frame....

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That form is bloody brilliant. I'm going to have to keep it for another time.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I also have a form of Formalised Appology... In case someone wishes to procure one...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It amuses me that I've gotten four reps in one day, all but one of them negative, and yet my rep is still somehow higher than it was before.

Touhou CYOA - Second... 15th June 2011 05:10 Baiting.
This was the green one, but I'm guessing that it was supposed to be red and whoever sent it simply made a mistake. To answer: I was not baiting anyone. I was pointing out that Auranis votes tend to lead Bya to make monumentally stupid decisions, like the decision that sparked that post, for instance.

Touhou CYOA - Second... 15th June 2011 04:38 I LIKE hate sex!
That's nice. I don't, and so will continue to support positions that avoid it. You know, sort of like how you will no doubt continue to support your own preferences, like any person with a spine and a working brain would do. :rolleyes:

Touhou CYOA - Second... 15th June 2011 04:36 Blatant Douchebaggery
Ehhh. I've seen people say worse and get less flack for it.

Yukimura Estate,... 15th June 2011 04:12 Turncoats suck.
I am in no way a "turncoat," Lila. I requested that you keep ero rp to PMs in the shoutbox after someone else complained about it interrupting their conversation. You blew it way out of proportion, and I pointed out that it wasn't anything more than a minor inconvenience for you to do as I asked, and you continued being needlessly belligerent. I pointed this out, as several others did, and now you have proceeded to blow it all way out of proportion. So, I'm simply going to cease all interaction with you form this point on. While I would appreciate the same courtesy, I doubt I'll receive it.

Also, in before more neg reps for people thinking that I'm baiting further, or somesuch. :rolleyes:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I am in no way a "turncoat," Lila. I requested that you keep ero rp to PMs in the shoutbox after someone else complained about it interrupting their conversation. You blew it way out of proportion, and I pointed out that it wasn't anything more than a minor inconvenience for you to do as I asked, and you continued being needlessly belligerent. I pointed this out, as several others did, and now you have proceeded to blow it all way out of proportion. So, I'm simply going to cease all interaction with you form this point on. While I would appreciate the same courtesy, I doubt I'll receive it.

Also, in before more neg reps for people thinking that I'm baiting further, or somesuch. :rolleyes:
Why do you think I stopped using the chatbox? I had asked several times for people to take their ERP's to PM's, but no, they continued to feel the need to shit up the chatbox with their, quite frankly, piss poor display of ERP skills. Some people just don't give a shit whether they're annoying people or not so long as they get what they want.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For this I got:

Naughty Bunny!

I have the strangest boner right now.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For this I got:

Naughty Bunny!

I have the strangest boner right now.
Toxic, I love you forever~<3 This post made me lol so hard XDXDXDXDXD!!!

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why do you think I stopped using the chatbox? I had asked several times for people to take their ERP's to PM's, but no, they continued to feel the need to shit up the chatbox with their, quite frankly, piss poor display of ERP skills. Some people just don't give a shit whether they're annoying people or not so long as they get what they want.
I gotta agree with Oni on this one, but to be fair, it's not really their lack of skill, it's more I'd rather just see the shoutbox be kept mildly to, you know, regular chat, and keep that shit in the RP section.

Inb4 I get 4 more neg reps for this post. One of which is most likely going to be Lila.

Also, for whoever neg-repped me in the quotes thread, I was stating where I got those quotes from correctly. I got the first one from my family, and the second one from my TF2 forum. Just because there's an original source doesn't mean it doesn't get around. I failed to cite the original source because people like you are easily irked when I decide to be lazy.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Mhmm, and ironically sometimes it was people who'd told me off for having a public ERP on Rachel Chat. I pointed this irony out once and it didn't even phase them. "Special" people. :rolleyes:

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Mhmm, and ironically sometimes it was people who'd told me off for having a public ERP on Rachel Chat. I pointed this irony out once and it didn't even phase them. "Special" people. :rolleyes:
Really? Do tell, I'd like to know who would possibly do such a thing. Besides which, Rachel Chat is more focused on ERP than the ULMF shoutbox in the first place, making it more ironic.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I got a -rep exactly like that for my response to the form that Bei posted.

Also, I'm surprised I haven't been -rep'd for my other post in this thread, I was certain at least two whiny faggots would've -rep'd me for it. I did get two +rep's though.

I wholly expect any butthurt faggots to -rep me now.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Really? Do tell, I'd like to know who would possibly do such a thing. Besides which, Rachel Chat is more focused on ERP than the ULMF shoutbox in the first place, making it more ironic.
I thought it was more focused on whatever topic came to mind and afkness. At least recently.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I thought it was more focused on whatever topic came to mind and afkness. At least recently.
I'd like to say this is pretty much true. Then again I abandoned that cesspool when I found out we have a shoutbox.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Inky I believe. I wasn't in the shotbox at first, only arriving after TWO sent me a message on the other chat to the effect of "Hey, didn't Incubus chew you out once for cybering in public? Cause he's doing that now in the shoutbox". I generally don't pay any attention to the shoutbox at all, though, as it's way to cluttered with pointless glomping and herp derp stuff anyway.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All I've heard about the general population in the shoutbox are bad things. It seems that it's reputation is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.